It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Bill Gates know about the Marburg Virus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So you don't trust them?

Well, I never....(in my best southern belle voice)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Howdy neighbor....
Spare any 50 cal. 😎

JK 👀

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm gonna start writing some names on the paper and burn them lol.transhumanists sucks...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Give me liberty or give me death, is starting to sound more like a necessity, than an option.

Same here. I'd rather die than live under tyranny . If things don't stop and turn around that's an option.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

That of course would be why placentas are breaking down, and abortions will rise They have the plan all worked out. Decent of them to tell us.

If he was really interested in depopulation he'd simple provide cheap condom and other birth control, and hand out sex Ed material in poor communities.

You've clearly been reading too many comic books, gates isn't a super villain, he's a businessman, he would know that the best way to reduce population is to make it easy for people to have fewer children, not to use a highly unpredictable bio weapon that could come back and bite you later on.

If you hand out Condoms to the poor you get hailed a hero by liberals. If you threaten world security Mosad come round and murder your entire family, and your little dog, too.

Come on people, it's easier, cheaper and safer to simply reduce unplanned pregnancies than to go full on Hugo Drax on the world.

Even lobbying for pro choice politicians is cheaper and less risky than what your suggesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Except of course the irrefutable proof that covid vaccines cause miscarriages, in the one Covid thread you haven’t popped up in.

People are wise to your games.

$100 says you don’t rear your head in there, have a look in the mud pit if you don’t know what I’m talking about.
edit on 1/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

He already has enough money that a few countries could not spend in a lifetime. These people are on a power trip. He is making billions out of this pandemic. If you can show me one act of charity this man has done except endorse a philosophy that causes misery tell me.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Except of course the irrefutable proof that covid vaccines cause miscarriages, in the one Covid thread you haven’t popped up in.

People are wise to your games.

$100 says you don’t rear your head in there, have a look in the mud pit if you don’t know what I’m talking about.

If the source is on bitchute its refuted itself.

Now link please.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Why not join the discussion?
Here is the link:
"Pregnancy and the Vaccine, page 1" www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

He already has enough money that a few countries could not spend in a lifetime. These people are on a power trip. He is making billions out of this pandemic. If you can show me one act of charity this man has done except endorse a philosophy that causes misery tell me.

The only people his anti malaria project is making miserable are the big pharma selling expensive drugs to tourists.

What about his support for football players with head injuries?

Please explain to me why a man who is actively increasing the world's population by decreasing infant mortality rates would engage in an overly complicated super villain plot when he could achieve the same goals simply by promoting condom use?

Your looking for conspiracies to justify your prejudice.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Why not join the discussion?
Here is the link:
"Pregnancy and the Vaccine, page 1" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously?

This was actually Debunked by reading the original source data. The link that the OP gave used extremely twisted logic to reach its conclusions

Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Only 115 out of 3900 people in the study lost the pregnancy, which is around what you'd expect for that sample size, and in the entire of the US at that time there were only 122 reports of pregnancy loss as a possible effect of the shot, and when I say possible mean that people have made claims.

In short, no connection was found between the vax and pregnancy loss, and the ops source was garbage.
edit on 1-10-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The covid virus hasn't quite been scary enough to beat everyone into submission.
What they need is something that can stay dormant for months/years,so the next round of lockdowns can be permenent.

And there's nothing like seeing people bleeding from their eyes to "gently encourage" the rest of us to "do the right thing for the kids/seniors"and go get our next round of vaccines-which likley won't stop the spread or death rate,but will allow us to exist with even less freedom for a few more months until the next mandated shot.

What would really help to get things rolling would be some kind of mega catastrophe somewhere in Africa where Marburg is endemic-that way,we could import huge numbers of potential carriers into the developed world so that many countries would see marburg cases at the same time,for that overwhelming feeling of utter helplessness they need to push through the next stage of the borg system.

Come on people,if we all behave and take our marburg shots we can usher in our beautiful new world order transhuman dystopian 666 prison future in no time at all-maybe even by 2030.

Its time to forget about nice things and jump on board the train to hell-for the sake of the cyborg kids of our wonderful future.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Seriously?

You asked for the link......I have supplied it for you.

Why don't you go the thread to discuss it?
Go to the actual thread and tell the opening poster he/she has supplied a garbage source. Present you argument on the correct thread......to the posters on the correct thread.
I will wait and see if you show up there

I will not discuss this here because it is off topic.
edit on 1-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Seriously?

It's already been debunked by another user, I don't really have anything to add. The op went down hard.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Seriously?

It's already been debunked by another user, I don't really have anything to add. The op went down hard.

Wrong. The debunk was debunked.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's because in all of these so called covid "vax" there is monkey DNA and DNA from other animals in this genocidal weapon of war. See, having that monkey DNA injected into you makes you susceptible to diseases like this and ebola. They then will introduce these viruses, the people that received the covid gene altering shot (also now flu and pneumovax, don't get them from here on out cuz there are already deaths) will then get these more deadly viruses to kill people off and put those that survive into more fear which will perpetuate more lockdowns, "vaccines" and concentration camps.

I've been saying this since early spring, other since last year. When will the Nazi boot lickers wake up? Maybe never if they can't recognize a genocide going on in front of their face.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Says the virus stays in you maximum 21 days before symptoms show... how come Isreal and Singapore aren't decimated by this spooky virus from all the vaccines they took?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I think my $100 is safe.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

From the article you citted:

As Marburg virus can spread from human to human through contact of bodily fluids, much like Ebola.

So.......pandemic? I kinda doubt it; it is not (yet) an aerosol virus.

Having said that of course, we can't know just what the CCP Military is working on at the moment in the Wuhan lab; its always possible they are working to weaponize Marburg or Ebola.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

Howdy neighbor....
Spare any 50 cal. 😎

JK 👀

My 29" M107a1 Blackwidow, 89B and Tac21 338 are all in Florida near JTAC and they all have 3.5-25x56 military leupolds. I can't keep them in Canadakastan, because 18,000 joules and a scary black rifle. The only other stuff I have is a pair of old desert eagle 44's and I can't have those up here either. My plan was to pick them all up on the way to South America, but I am wondering if that is going to happen. Things are moving fast.

Cheers - Dave

<< 1    3 >>

join