It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Bill Gates know about the Marburg Virus?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So apparently this information is making the rounds. GAVI has published some work on the Marburg Virus saying that it could be the next pandemic. You know every time these clowns are running a simulation it turns out to be real. Every time they say a pandemic is coming, they make one now. So...

GAVI on a Marburg Pandemic

Oh look, here's how/why they are going to say you're asymptomatic lol

Marburg virus can persist in the eyes and testes of people who have recovered, and in pregnant women it can persist in the placenta and amniotic fluid as well as breast milk. This can be extremely dangerous. In early 2021, there were reports that Ebola, closely related to Marburg, could lay dormant in people only to emerge many months after an epidemic had ended, triggering another outbreak.

It's getting worrying just reading what they are going to do next, but hey, at least GeneSig has a PCR test to tell us when we have Marburg and don't know it. It is pretty strange that the present lot of symptoms in hospitals caused by the covid jab are very hemorrhagic fever like, aka Marburg-Ebola-like, eh? I expect they will blame all the upcoming deaths from the jab on Marburg. Since they can cycle the hell out of any PCR test, I guess everybody will have Asymptomatic Marburg next! You won't even know you have a disease that kills 9 out of 10 people, you'll have to get a PCR test to find out if your still alive! Wooo Hooo! Here is the link....

GeneSig Marburg PCR Test PDF

And then for some icing on the cake in the event there are some CIA Ricin attacks. They've decided to make a Ricin Vaccine called RiVax made by Soligenix. You never know when there is going to be a CIA Ricin attack so you had better get your ass over to the doctor toot-sweet and get this new toxin to help keep you sort of alive like Schrodinger's Cat in the box, sort of simultaneously dead-alive, until somebody sees you, then you're just dead. Here's the link, Fun Wow!

Soligenix Ricin Vaccine

Made with only the purest Ricin to insure your transition from dead-alive, to just dead, is fast and full of foam in your cakehole. Isn't this a great world, @ssholes everywhere, using your tax dollars against you to make sure they all have a better and less population-cluttered future.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/30.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Time to max out the credit cards and board up/sandbag the windows/doorways

edit on 30-9-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

There is no end to this. Once you lay down, they will never, ever, allow you to ever stand again.

Give me liberty or give me death, is starting to sound more like a necessity, than an option.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

That of course would be why placentas are breaking down, and abortions will rise They have the plan all worked out. Decent of them to tell us.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

That of course would be why placentas are breaking down, and abortions will rise They have the plan all worked out. Decent of them to tell us.

Yep, sometimes they tell you right up front how they are going to dry-f==k you and other times they leave a trail of breadcrumbs. However, it seems that they always tell you somehow.

And yes, placental separation, spontaneous abortion, bleeding profusely from the sinus cavity and eyes, we are seeing all these things. They are just waiting a little bit, until more people die en masse and then they will tell us it's Marburg or some other lie to cover their asses for the vaccine deaths.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle Interesting how the covid jabs seem to finally be getting air time in the mainstream media in regards to the way it is affecting reproductive health, then boom another deadly virus springs up that is also predominantly attacking these same areas?!?
Pull the other one

MC

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88
a reply to: bobs_uruncle Interesting how the covid jabs seem to finally be getting air time in the mainstream media in regards to the way it is affecting reproductive health, then boom another deadly virus springs up that is also predominantly attacking these same areas?!?
Pull the other one

MC

a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, it is picking up. They are getting geared up for the big announcement. But take a look at the pic, this is what the jab could look like sometimes and this looks an awful lot like hemorrhagic fever. Take your pick of Marburg, Ebola, Hanta, Chimera, etc,. all bad, all pretty damn deadly.

If I was this little girls father after this, I would be collecting more than a pound of flesh.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

ah, so that's why they are pushing the vax so hard eh?

Kill off all the dissenters in one fell swoop!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

ah, so that's why they are pushing the vax so hard eh?

Kill off all the dissenters in one fell swoop!

The dissenters aren't taking the jab. It's the easily led sheep that believe all the government BS that are taking the jab. All I can presume is they (whomever they are) are trying to get rid of the non-thinkers. After all, anybody who can't see through this BS are either asleep or willfully ignorant, that's just my opinion of course.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Oh great !
Another invisible boogeyman !!
Gonna get us all !!
Danger !
Danger !
Everybody panic !
Please save us with another Jibber-Jabber™ !

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hell man, you know that I don't know either way.

What I'm saying, is if I were the evil supervillain, I would demand everyone do something to swear literal fealty to me. Then exterminate the rest!

Muahahah......errr, sorry got carried away.

Better to die on your feet than serve on your knees.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It does seem that the bits which they put into the virus, are showing up in the symptoms of side effects to the vaccination. It seems the virus and the shots work in lockstep. The shot acting as a catalyst.If true people should be dying of the common cold soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

you can't really blame them the fact that the government wants to actually kill you is a hard pill to swallow even if all the facts tend to support this hypothesis. If the hypothesis is correct, by the time people actually realize this, at some stage would have to be in the plan, So by that time according to their plan, it should be too late anyway. I think they might have miscalculated the slow vax uptake. Simply because there are too many people realizing something is wrong, Everything else presented has panned out over the past eighteen months, the conspiracy gets more fact-like by the day.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'm sure Gates knows nothing, but I bet his virus hunter knows...

The only significant difference between Dr. Scott F. Dowell and his fellow virus hunters, Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance, Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Institute of Virology and Ralph Baric of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, is that a pandemic of the virus he personally hunted, the H5N1 bird flu virus, has yet to come to pass.

According to an officer who worked for the Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in Thailand:

“Thailand was the laboratory for the soft side and Vietnam was the laboratory for the hard side or things that go boom.”

The quote is included in Annie Jacobsen’s book, “The Pentagon’s Brain,” where she details some of DARPA’s experiments in Thailand.
Meet Scott Dowell: Bill Gates’ Virus Hunter
It's a high stakes game to them.

Bill Gates' #1 virus hunter, Dr. Scott Dowell intimately connects SARS1/SARS2 outbreaks, the CDC, and is the Deputy Director, Vaccine Development & Surveillance – Surveillance and Epidemiology - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

you can't really blame them the fact that the government wants to actually kill you is a hard pill to swallow even if all the facts tend to support this hypothesis. If the hypothesis is correct, by the time people actually realize this, at some stage would have to be in the plan, So by that time according to their plan, it should be too late anyway. I think they might have miscalculated the slow vax uptake. Simply because there are too many people realizing something is wrong, Everything else presented has panned out over the past eighteen months, the conspiracy gets more fact-like by the day.

You notice in the Marburg scenario, it can stay in you and you can be asymptomatic for a long time. What's going to be in the next jab? We are at the point where two strands of mRNA/rDNA can be used to create a singular outcome, like death. These are called binaries, like chemical explosives. Naconate 80 and Water are the two components in that binary. Thermite is a binary, aluminum and iron oxides, just mix and add a magnesium wick ;-)

I'm pretty sure they are going to blame all the new vaccine deaths on a Marburg or Marburg-like virus and you're going to need to take a new "vaccine" in two doses. The fear will be ramped up to max and a lot of people will fall for it. This is how you get rid of 90% of the population. Create a pandemic, offer a solution that presents as something else, then offer a new solution that completes your agenda. It's pure hegelian dialetic fare.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was wondering what their excuse was going to be. TPTB need to have a story in place for this winter, when the vaccinated sheep start keeling over. I wonder if the sheep will begin to listen to us then, when the rest of us remain healthy.

Just as soon as the sheep really dropping dead all over the place, the rest of us will have to hide out. Thats when TPTB will come out to mop us up, if they can find us
edit on 30-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I was wondering what their excuse was going to be. TPTB need to have a story in place for this winter, when the vaccinated sheep start keeling over. I wonder if the sheep will begin to listen to us then, when the rest of us remain healthy.

Just as soon as the sheep really dropping dead all over the place, the rest of us will have to hide out. Thats when TPTB will come out to mop us up, if they can find us

We have a compound on about 1000 acres, 600 arable and 400 forest/ponds/streams/waterfalls and two lakes. It's defensible to a point, obviously an air incursion would create issues. I don't have SAMS lol, but I can make a 1.3 MJ rail gun, just not in 15 minutes ;-) It's off in the "bush", livable, can support 30 people anyway and we've been getting ready since 2012. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst, right?

I'd much rather be in Bolivia or the west side of the Andes in South America, but in a rush I am not getting there in a short enough period of time to avoid the insanity.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Gotta tell ya, I am really sick of this pandemic already. f there is to be another one, and I am sure there will be, there's no force on Earth that will make me take a Ricin vaccine...

I mean the complete silliness of even suggesting someone take a potentially (well not so, it IS deadly) deadly substance into your body just to kill a virus, I mean really now, it just reeks of stupidity on top of dumb...

Sorry for the ramble, I just cannot get my head around this one...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The main thing if it comes to that is you can set a place up that only a fool would try to take. They would in effect be donating hardware. Remembering of course survival blankets beat the infrared heat cameras. Jump down a hole and come up where they are weakest. Lure them into a crossfire pit with no cover. Active traps. Take their uniforms and vehicles and take the fight into their heart. The mind boggles lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
your link says:
88% fatality ...
"Marburg is one of the deadliest viruses we know of, killing as many as 88% people it infects."
--

A painting of the 4th horseman in green (sword in a dove) at Denver's Airport....
in that painting, the sick and dead are only the newborns and kids.
no men in the painting.
the women are crying for the dead of their sons.

but that is just a painting, a coincidence....

edit on 30-9-2021 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join