It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the descendants of energies who were exiled from a more advanced Civilization...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Are slugs and daffodils also decendants are these alien prisoners? Since we share so much DNA with them, showing we share a common ancestor .....

thednatests.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poveglia
As humanity evolves, we are left with the problem of what to do with prisoners, violence, etc. I think we can all agree that killing is inhumane as well as locking someone up into a prison. We are left with the only humane answer to this is to exile evil. To put "evil" into a simplistic definition, it is anyone or thing that benefits off the suffering of others.

This conclusion is incorrect. Exile is a terrible idea, and history will teach you that. You don't want to gather convicts in one place and allow them to self-organize. What you actually want is to REFORM each individual and get them back to society so they can contribute in a good way. That's the idea behind prisons, it's just executed terribly because we lack resources. And we lack resources, because we don't put enough effort into prevention.

And that is the actual answer to this question: PREVENTION. Most evil comes from poverty, child abuse and lack of proper education. Properly raised and educated person will rarely commit evil unless he has untreated mental health issues, which could also be addressed and prevented.

Exile, prison, death - all of those and similar solutions are treating symptoms not disease. An intelligent and highly advanced civilization with endless resources would understand that and move those resources into prevention. Then at some point prisons would reach a state, where it would be possible to focus on each individual and his reform. That is the proper humane answer - not making an entire planet a prison, but making prisons redundant.

Religion is unfortunately a big culprit in the current state of affairs, because it separates evil from a person and treats it as a separate entity that is infinite and can't be eliminated. That is the kind of thinking that moves focus from prevention into punishment and we end up with overcrowded prisons and confused people.

Point is, our early human ancestors were the evil of another advanced civilization. They were exiled and banished to Earth in order to grow to this point that we are at now.

The biggest issue with this concept is that you are punishing not only the person who did evil deeds, but also generations of his offspring, which is the opposite of humane. It's actually one of the most evil things you could possibly do.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: iknowyou

Assuming you accept Genesis….One could argue that Evil originates with Eve in the physical world, which was prompted by Lucifer from the spiritual world.

What would the world be like if Eve had not bitten into the fruit of the tree of knowledge? Would living human beings know what evil is today?

It could be said that the fruit is a metaphor for a DNA modifier that enabled the notion of evil to become embedded as a conceptualizing element in the human brain, mind.

If instead Eve ate of the fruit from the tree of life (Lucifer not a factor), would we be immortal’s (or long living) and oblivious to the notion of evil?

Evil may not exist on other worlds if the notion of evil isn’t programmed into the DNA! (Assuming all sentient intelligent physical beings in the universe have DNA)

Perhaps the Bible may not need to exist since it’s filled with lessons on telling the differences between good and evil so that it persuades one to be good and not evil. No evil…..no Bible. If a Bible is to exist, it would contain stories and lessons with good only themes.

Perhaps women would not feel the pains of child bearing to the degree it is…..since it was God that changed the DNA for painful births as punishment for Eve disobeying him.

Imo

edit on 29-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

We don’t have anywhere to banish people too. And as far as I am concerned prisons are meant to punish not reform. We had a lady two days ago throw her 6 month baby and a 5 year old off a bridge. There is no amount of reforming that. People talk about reform because it makes them feel better.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I will go deeper into this if anyone has questions,

Where did you go? Come back please...I asked questions earlier in the thread and I'm curious. I hope you are a person of your word.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Sorry,I been a bit busy this past weekend.

What questions did you have?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Superecho2021

We do have places to banish people to. Namely, space. Humanity needs to redirect our focus on REAL science, technology and space.

Our earthly woes are all BS. If we had an elite that pushed the boundaries of humanity towards advancement, no telling in what we could accomplish.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Isn't this the plot to Scientology?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes!!! We are the descendants of energies who were exiled from a more advanced Civilization….and I’m sure our home world’s were Happy and relieved to get rid of us 🤪🥴

Have a Haunted Happy Halloween 🎃 👻 💀 🦇

Ophi (Captain Trek) & Boo (Queen Ankh-ah)

👽🍺👍🏼

edit on 31-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

Sounds a bit like Scientology to me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join