It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the descendants of energies who were exiled from a more advanced Civilization...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Honestly...I am happy that your even conversating with me! I gladly would like more and more questions!

As to your points...I believe other races are going to be helping us through this period as well. Probably why all the UFO stuff is leaking. This is inevitable...however, we needed to get to this place in our evolution.

These races would know about these planets. They have been studying us for years...hell, I believe more advanced humans already exist...which is most likely where we come from, and they placed us here. We will place our evil elsewhere as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

No…breaking rocks on this rock…prison is not inhumane. I believe in incarceration as it gives an individual time to think about what they did. Guess you missed that part of my post

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021

No…breaking rocks on this rock…prison is not inhumane. I believe in incarceration as it gives an individual time to think about what they did. Guess you missed that part of my post

Prison is a un-needed burden upon those who are not imprisoned.

You are thinking about this from an individualistic POV. Prison does not help or reform many people. In fact, it makes many much worse.

banishment is not only a better punishment, but one that aligns with the morals of an advanced society.

Reason being...we cannot judge. Only nature / universe etc can judge. I'm sure if someones crimes are so bad that they are worthy of death, then that person will eat a strange plant or something and die on their banished planet. Their death will teach lessons to their descendants, and will serve the karmic wheel.
edit on 27-9-2021 by Poveglia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Ile gladly converse with you on such an interesting topic.

Breakaways civilisations are fascinating but the logistic involved in hiding such a thing, im just not sure.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" i suppose.

I would like to believe that more advanced humans exist but some actual tangible proof might be nice.

If we devised a means of leaving Earth and going anywhere else right now we would simply take our emotional baggage with us, so God help the pace once we arrive in our current iteration.

edit on 27-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Ile gladly converse with you on such an interesting topic.

Breakaways civilisations are fascinating but the logistic involved in hiding such a thing, im just not sure.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" i suppose.

I would like to believe that more advanced humans exist but some actual tangible proof might be nice.

If we devised a means of leaving Earth and going anywhere else right now we would simply take our emotional baggage with us, so God help the pace once we arrive in our current iteration.

I asked for some proof last night, and thats when all these concepts "washed over me" in a way.

As for proof, I cannot provide it but I also feel no obligation to do so. Nothing anyone can do can stop this. It is the way of the universe and karmic code. Therefore, the truth will present itself in accordance to our position on the wheel.

Basically, we'll all see soon enough...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Also, once this awakening happens...we will have help.

We also need to fix our damage here on earth and our emotional baggage as well. Remember, time is abstract and infinite. We are just at the tip of the light on the yin yang calendar. It took 10,000+ years for evil to get as large as it is now, it will take an equally long period for the light to fully bloom.

Exciting thing is....we are here at the beginning of it. That is the true "meaning" of our lives right now. To see our place on the karmic wheel.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

That's the one!!! I don't know if your video talks about the book regarding this or just available information, but that nurse's picture looks familiar, so I think that's the story I was referencing. Not sure if I remembered everything correctly, but I think I'll watch the video since I'm home sick today. Thanks for that!

.....the video, not being sick. lol

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

"Basically, we'll all see soon enough..."

I seem to recall feeling that way in the 90s.

I'm still waiting mate, hence my ambivalence to believe any sort of great awakening is in our post anytime soon.

Considering the paradigm humanity has followed is the same to similar colour of the day thought-out recorded history.

Even the information age in which we now exist is not changing humanity's drive in any sort of significant manner.

People still want the same things and will do what ever they can to get them, the colours change from year to year but its the same present slightly different wrapping paper.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

"Basically, we'll all see soon enough..."

I seem to recall feeling that way in the 90s.

I'm still waiting mate, hence my ambivalence to believe any sort of great awakening is in our post anytime soon.

Considering the paradigm humanity has followed is the same to similar colour of the day thought-out recorded history.

Even the information age in which we now exist is not changing humanity's drive in any sort of significant manner.

People still want the same things and will do what ever they can to get them, the colours change from year to year but its the same present slightly different wrapping paper.

I understand this feeling, however picture the yin yang symbol as a clock. If we have been in the darks side through all of human history, then this process is larger than our concept of time. It starts slowly and grows.

The awakening event has not occured yet. Funny thing is that no matter how they try to stop it, it will always occur.

patience and take solace that we are apart of something way larger than ourselves as individuals. This is why enlightened masters speak so much of ego death.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

On earth…..to get rid of evil without a bunch of killing..

Between 1788 and 1868, about 162,000 convicts were transported from Britain and Ireland to various penal colonies in Australia.

The British Government began transporting convicts overseas to American colonies in the early 18th century. When transportation ended with the start of the American Revolution, an alternative site was needed to relieve further overcrowding of British prisons and hulks.

Earlier in 1770, James Cook charted and claimed possession of the east coast of Australia for Britain. Seeking to pre-empt the French colonial empire from expanding into the region, Britain chose Australia as the site of a penal colony, and in 1787, the First Fleet of eleven convict ships set sail for Botany Bay, arriving on 20 January 1788 to found Sydney, New South Wales, the first European settlement on the continent.

Other penal colonies were later established in Van Diemen's Land (Tasmania) in 1803 and Queensland in 1824, while Western Australia initially received convicts from 1826.[2] South Australia and Victoria, established in 1836 and 1850 respectively, remained free colonies. Penal transportation to Australia peaked in the 1830s and dropped off significantly in the following decade, as protests against the convict system intensified throughout the colonies.

In 1868, almost two decades after transportation to the eastern colonies had ceased, the last convict ship arrived in Western Australia.

And now evil from planet to penal planet…..

Rura Penthe

Rura Penthe (IPA: [ru:ra_pɛntʰe] ROO-rah PEN-teh) is the name of a fictional penal colony in the following works:

A penal colony island in the 1954 Disney film 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. In this film the name is pronounced Rora (short o) Panthe.

A Klingon penal planetoid in the Star Trek universe, featured in:

The 1991 feature film Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

"Judgment" and "Bounty", two 2003 episodes of Star Trek: Enterprise

A deleted scene from the 2009 feature film Star Trek.

I suppose your assertion has plausibility given it’s conceived as “fantasy” so far as we know. Well, as they say …. Fantasy often becomes reality. Would be interesting to see if a realistic rura penthe penal type planet evolved like earth.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well some change might be nice.

You do realise all the same we are apt to get what we need and not what we want.

It can be painful as well and generally requires blood, real change that is.

As to patience, that's a virtue and our moral standards, even sometimes lack of such, are kind of the reason humanity remains in perpetual servitude to the bastards that reside in the ivory towers.

I dont see them coming down to play nice with the rest of us any time soon if im honest.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I remember this video.

It must have come from elsewhere when I watched since I was not on ATS then.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Well some change might be nice.

You do realise all the same we are apt to get what we need and not what we want.

It can be painful as well and generally requires blood, real change that is.

As to patience, that's a virtue and our moral standards, even sometimes lack of such, are kind of the reason humanity remains in perpetual servitude to the bastards that reside in the ivory towers.

I dont see them coming down to play nice with the rest of us any time soon if im honest.

You are correct....in fact, I think theyll try to make this REAL hell on earth in the next coming year or so. Point is, the good side of the karmic circle is revolving and it is unstoppable.

Check out this quick image I made to illustrate this:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I dont know about correct per-say.

But cheers for the sentiment.

I'm on the fence where Karma is concerned.

I've seen far to many really bad people walk away scot-free and other nefarious bastard dance between the raindrops of justice, and not always of the blind sorts, in this world.

I used to be a big believer in what goes around comes around, but the fact of the matter is people make that happen, if indeed it does, not some cosmic force that determines right from wrong by my guesstamation.

"Evil prevails when good me fail to act" or when there is imbalance in our world.

When we are out of kilter individually or as a group there is no ends to the depravity of the human condition.

Cause and effect is the colour of our day, at least at the macro scale at which we appear to exist is concerned.

Your diagram is nice all the same.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

So we are scientologists, and then...Australians?

Definitely smells like Scientology.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Poveglia
Dont know what Scientology believes.....as for the Australian comment...yeah in a ways sort of.
If you join scientology, you have to be a member for years and pay thousands of dollars to learn the highest level secret. But thanks to defectors who did that and told the public, you can hear the expensive secret for free in this South Park clip. L Ron Hubbard really was a science fiction writer, and he founded scientology, then converted it to a religion to avoid paying taxes. The "big secret" sounds like a science fiction story, one like you might expect from a science fiction writer. Scientology beliefs seem relevant to your opening post, which is why several people have mentioned it.

South Park - What Scientologists Actually Believe

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

OK...lol, thanks for that.

What I was talking about is definitely different than that. I am not the most gifted writer or communicator, so I apologize if I have trouble explaining things.

But this is definitely different than what I am referring to

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What other religions are you referring to? I can think of Christianity when the Angels were kicked out of Heaven or whatever the story is. I'm guessing that is what you are trying to tie together with your ET theory? I'm interested to hear more about the claim all religions share this in common. Please share some examples.

I'm also curious about how the energy from dead people powers spacecraft. Can you expand on that?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I’d really like to agree with your premise. In fact, I used to think right along the same lines — just get rid of the evil people at the top.

The problem is, a good portion of the people in the world are little minions of TPTB. Selfish, entitled and empathetically devoid.

We are far past the tipping point. The world needs a serious cleansing before it can truly evolve in a positive way. And there aren’t enough spaceships to send billions on their merry way.

Sorry, it’s the truth and we all know it.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Perhaps we are due for another terraforming event…..

Consider natural terraforming such as tectonic plates moving much more rapidly and destroying as it does, or ice aging, or a complete ozone layer collapse causing global calamities and quite a bit of fire to singe the earth. Then there’s the artificial terraforming by higher intelligences like the Great Flood.

All these terraforming possibilities surly will destroy and change the landscape of the earth. A clean sweep to start over yet again.

The asteroid can go either…..naturally hitting the earth or artificially guided by higher intelligences.

I do know one thing……(Alien) God said after the great flood that his rainbow is a sign of his covenant not to destroy the earth by flood again……” I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."…..

He said nothing about fire 🔥… let that sink in.

edit on 28-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join