It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About life on other planets. Mysterious textbook for officers of the tsarist army in 1897

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
In other words, there is no evidence whatever that these books were used in military training except the statement of a modern website. There is no sign that the website are basing their statement on any evidence printed at the time.If they have contemporary evidence for that statement (such as a curriculum, a list of set books for an examination, and so on) let it be shown. Otherwise their claim has no value.

edit on 27-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I understand and completely agree with offering a broad and diverse knowledge base to would-be leaders, regardless of profession. I'm not questioning... no, not the best phrasing, not the correct tone. Think maybe my wording so far appears unduly adversarial and that is not my intent. Instead, let's say that I'm simply trying to broaden my own base of knowledge to include not only the manuals themselves but the context in which they existed. I'm just one of those freaks that actually enjoys knowledge for its own sake though I often have difficulties with processing and storage, more so with the passage of time.

"Does this shock you?"
I honestly can't recall the last time I was shocked by... well, by anything. One advantage, I suppose, of growing older - one becomes shock-resistant.
edit on 27-9-2021 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: RussianTroll How could people know about this in those days? It turns out that people of that time were carriers of ancient knowledge and sometimes knew much more than now, although they did not have modern technologies?
Or are they hiding something from us?

Since it's all complete rubbish, the answer is simple.

The only question is why they were fed such nonsense. Assuming the books actually were office training textbooks.

How do you know it's rubbish? You don't.

Truth IS stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
In other words, there is no evidence whatever that these books were used in military training except the statement of a modern website. There is no sign that the website are basing their statement on any evidence printed at the time.If they have contemporary evidence for that statement (such as a curriculum, a list of set books for an examination, and so on) let it be shown. Otherwise their claim has no value.

In other words, using your method, I can doubt any western fundamental document, right up to the Declaration on Independence or Bill on Rights.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

I apologize, I really felt aggression)))
sorry

edit on 27-9-2021 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So far I am unable to find further information on this Karyshev author. If I didn't know better, I'd say this series was published by a crackpot who was never actually awarded any credibility or even acknowledged for his efforts. Perhaps you could find something in your translations that gives us a better idea who this man was (assuming the author is male).

edit on 27-9-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Understandable considering that you are a taking bit more fire from other posters than the subject would seem to merit. I can easily see how my phrasing could inadvertently... absorb? reflect?... blend with the aggression of surrounding posts. That's why, eventually, I chose words that I hoped would better stand apart and convey my actual intent. Should've done so earlier but I didn't immediately recognize the cause of misunderstanding, only that it existed.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The documents you mention are supported by evidence that is not on websites. And they are well-known.

All you've really got is the statement that Russian officers studied philosophy. I believe that statement, but it does not mean that they are proved as reading every single book that calls itself "philosophy". Therefore repeating it, as you do, does no good in the immediate debate. The idea that they were expcted to read books from Plato to Schopenhauer is plausible. The idea that this stuff was officially provided as part of a formal curriculum is not plausible. You quote no evidence to say so except a modern website, and private websites do not count as evidence.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
I think our further discussion is impudent.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You mean imprudent.
I'm not the one who is being impudent.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I meant "pointless"

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I meant "pointless"

Impudent means disrespectful, imprudent means reckless. They can be used in similar ways. So explain to us please how the author acquired this information and why there's no record of them anywhere online? I would compare this literature to the works of Isaac Asimov but such material is blatantly fiction. Perhaps more excerpts will be translated and posted for public dissection.

edit on 27-9-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I meant "pointless"

Impudent means disrespectful, imprudent means reckless. They can be used in similar ways. So explain to us please how the author acquired this information and why there's no record of them anywhere online? I would compare this literature to the works of Isaac Asimov but such material is blatantly fiction. Perhaps more excerpts will be translated and posted for public dissection.

All the necessary links have been given by me. The Internet is not limited only to the English-speaking sector, in other cases you can use an online translator. I use the carrier built into my Yandex browser, it translates automatically. Therefore, sometimes translation of some words happens incorrectly. In this case, for the translation to be accurate, I had to put the desired word in quotation marks.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In a way it relates to UAPs being from other dimensions. Who's to say whether life is superb on mars or not when you're able to traverse dimensions, time travel, etc.
Looney thought I guess, Great read though

S&F

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Maybe that's why all the rich follow scientology despite being mocked.. perhaps those books are just the foundations and start of scientology religion.

There is many possibilities to consider. Were these books taken seriously?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Oh, how exciting! Reminds me of Dwell on Two Planets

My Hindu teachings seem to be in alignment, wish I could read Russian!

www.ebay.com... d=2&itemid=262956307184&targetid=4580702890871448&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=&poi=&campaignid=418640321&mkgroupid=1233652283797640&rlsatarget=pla-4580 702890871448&abcId=9300602&merchantid=51291&msclkid=307b5bc6c8471d72816a3a95f9aa0f62

This occult classic was written in 1888 by an 18 year old American boy, Frederick S. Oliver. The author claimed that he was used as a channel by 'Phylos', an advanced being who had once lived in the fabled city of Atlantis. The advanced philosophy found in this book tells a remarkable, personal tale of achievement and temptation, of other planes of existence, reincarnation and the inexorable unfolding of Karma. Atlantean society is also described in detail, with its concept of the One Substance underlying all phenomena, and its advanced science and technology that include devices mirroring many of today's modern instruments. If the book is fiction, these accounts make Frederick Oliver's book a profound, almost inexplicable, achievement for one so young. If it is indeed a channeled message from a spiritually advanced being, A Dweller on Two Planets provides copious esoteric information indispensable to all students of the occult.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The Kryon have said some of the "craft" we have seen are living entities leaving the planet because we can now see them with our eyes and that is not appropriate. Some of them are quite large.

originally posted by: canucks555
In a way it relates to UAPs being from other dimensions. Who's to say whether life is superb on mars or not when you're able to traverse dimensions, time travel, etc.
Looney thought I guess, Great read though

S&F

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Please forgive my intrusion. At this point in time, if you have not been shocked by anything, perhaps you are not digging very deep.

John McAfee's Telegram - there's some shocking images there. Or maybe Zeducation, some wild memes going on.

I'm nearing 60, born and raised in Chicago. I remember my first shock was kundalini while chanting, next, Paul Serano from Chicago, then ATS, then the Q thread. Yup, Q might be a CCP psy-op, that would be a shock to many but "they" have opened the eyes of many to the dirt in our collective house. Then there is Kryon.

originally posted by: ChayOphan

"Does this shock you?"
I honestly can't recall the last time I was shocked by... well, by anything. One advantage, I suppose, of growing older - one becomes shock-resistant.

edit on 9/28/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Finally a classic ATS topic. How can anyone be mad taking a break from all the political sludge?

Interesting and the Russians, being from land of the East, would absolutely include some Eastern teachings and beliefs. How can it help soldiers? Well nothing in the West cares to even dwell into the subject of Death. Doing so can make Russian soldiers less scared to go into battle, knowing a little heads about what CAN happen if they were to die.

Indian & some other Eastern teachings have always talked about flying machines and beings arriving from the skies. Or non-material beings who can travel dimensions. Even Death & Nothingless, Blackness itself is considered a dimension that the West will never, or shall I say, starting to dwell into. Keep up the old school topics.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You do make some very interesting threads op.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join