It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About life on other planets. Mysterious textbook for officers of the tsarist army in 1897

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Amazing textbooks for officers of the tsarist army. The title of the books: "Fundamentals of True Science". These are three books that tell about God, about life and death, and about life on the planets of the solar system: Venus, Earth, Mars and Jupiter.

It is quite difficult to read books, since they are printed in the format of the Russian pre-reform spelling. I will give a translation of one paragraph under each picture.
Author: I.A. Karyshev
Publisher: Steam Fast Printing "Nadezhda"
Year: 1895-1897

Life on Venus.

"All spiritually intelligent beings, whom God predetermined to live, exist and improve in our solar system, after their creation, immediately settle into the spheres of the astral life of the planet Venus.
Staying in these spheres in the astral body, they have the opportunity to be invisible to the people of Venus, between them, to get acquainted with their customs, manners, habits and way of life ... "

Life on Mars.

"The blessing of God - to transfer his life activity from earth to Mars, always meets a person with the greatest delight, for he, living on the spheres of the Earth and visiting Mars, has long become familiar with life on it, and therefore knows very well that life is like in the astral spheres Mars, and on the material planet, is incomparably better than life on Earth and its astral spheres ...
being transferred from the sphere of the Earth to the spheres of Mars, the renewed, revived and redeemed person also receives the body of the astral matter of Mars, which is incomparably more discharged than the body of the sphere of the earth ... "

Life on Saturn, Uranus, Neptune.

"If the meaning of life on Yuriter defies description in earthly language, then, even more so, life on even more rarefied planets, on which creatures of even greater holiness and even greater purity live, present even greater difficulties to the possibility of understanding it.
The man of the Earth can describe the life of these higher God-like beings only in general terms, very inaccurately and very approximately. about them we can only say that God gave them such a light body, consisting of matter so rarefied and pure that it alone is able to satisfy the lofty arched needs of their pure soul and holy nature ... "

The book provides a complete description of all the planets: from Mercury to Neptune. For each planet, knowledge was given about the inhabitants of the nearest worlds, and the climatic conditions in which they live. You can pay attention to the fact that some information from the textbook coincides with the existing scientific knowledge of our time. It turns out that the officers of the tsarist army were taught not only the military craft, but also esoteric, planetary knowledge about cosmogenesis and structure in the universe, the formation of life on other planets. How could people know about this in those days? It turns out that people of that time were carriers of ancient knowledge and sometimes knew much more than now, although they did not have modern technologies?
Or are they hiding something from us?

Thanks.

I'll supplement my thread. Unfortunately, I have not found these books in English. I want to give you links to books in pen language, they can be read online and downloaded. And then translate it through an online translator.

Book 1. God is irrefutable by science.

Book 2. The composition of a human being, life and death.

Book 3. The essence of life.
edit on 27-9-2021 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

If this is true it would mean that every single intelligence agency and religion has been lying to us... Well accept maybe scientology.

The Catholic Church those secret hiding satanists have a lot to answer for.

More.....

edit on 27-9-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Someone has found some treasure indeed.

Mr Troll.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I would also love to hear more.

I really need a break and distraction from the current events. Classic ATS thread

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll How could people know about this in those days? It turns out that people of that time were carriers of ancient knowledge and sometimes knew much more than now, although they did not have modern technologies?

Since it's all complete rubbish, the answer is simple.

The only question is why they were fed such nonsense. Assuming the books actually were office training textbooks.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

SnF for an interesting thread.

First I've heard of this.

Weird.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Have you seen some of the wacky stuff this current pope is into and has said? Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Your translations read remarkably like the story told in the Law of One, I will enjoy digging into these books when time permits.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What was the hermetic influence in Russia at that time? Maybe some hermetic planetary magic schtuff going on? It reminds me more of occult elemental teachings than it does a document claiming actual alien life.

I'm avoiding hunting through my library so at a random first glance on the google, an excerpt as an example of what I'm thinking:

Each of these planets is associated with certain archetypes and currents that are fundamental to conscious experience and to human experience and thus each can also be associated with the Sephiroth (Sephirah is the singular) of the Kabbalah. For example, some aspects of the Venusian current are the emotional qualia of our reality and our relationships to others and to ourself. This mirrors qualities of the Force dynamics of the Sephirah of Netzach. Another example: the main aspects of Jupiter are associated with expansion within domains and eventual rulership thereof. This corresponds to the Sephirah of Chesed in respect to the Kabbalah. On this site, because most practical magic is more easily worked from a planetary magic paradigm, each Sephirah is actually described in its corresponding planetary sphere's section below (even if there is not a perfect, one-to-one correspondence between a Sephirah and a planetary sphere) and is then elaborated on in the Sephirah's article. That additional elucidation is more tightly tied into actual Kabbalistic theory and can be found off of the main menu or at the bottom of the introduction to the Kabbalah.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Are they really "for" army officers, in the sense of being official issue, or were they just owned by someone known to have been an army officer?

The name of the publshers doesn't make it sound like official issue.
There was a lot of metaphysical speculation flying around in the late Vctorian era, and this looks like a sample. I haven't studied the theosophical works of Helena Blavatsky, but I would not be surprised if this man was being influenced either by those speculations or by something similar.

Those books are not telling us anything about the real world, but they are telling us what some of the late Victorians were willing to believe (which is not the same thing).

P.S. To save you looking it up, "Victorian" is a common English nickname for someone living during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901).

edit on 27-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Are they really "for" army officers, in the sense of being official issue, or were they just owned by someone known to have been an army officer?

The name of the publshers doesn't make it sound like official issue.
There was a lot of metaphysical speculation flying around in the late Vctorian era, and this looks like a sample. I haven't studied the theosophical works of Helena Blavatsky, but I would not be surprised if this man was being influenced either by those speculations or by something similar.

Those books are not telling us anything about the real world, but they are telling us what some of the late Victorians were willing to believe (which is not the same thing).

P.S. To save you looking it up, "Victorian" is a common English nickname for someone living during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901).

The book was published specifically for the training of officers.
By the way, in my youth I read Blavatsky, especially since she was the granddaughter of the Saratov governor and lived here as a child. But most of all I was fond of the teachings of George Gurdjieff and his theory of the paths to perfection of a dervish, monk, yogi and sly. It was an entertaining reading)))

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Can you point to the text that says so?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Can you point to the text that says so?

There are a lot of links, but all in Russian.
For example, here is a philosophical and literary website with a book.
www.koob.ru...

The annotation says:

"Karyshev's Trilogy" Fundamentals of True Science ", textbooks for officers of the tsarist army, published in 1895."

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

How could people know about this in those days? It turns out that people of that time were carriers of ancient knowledge and sometimes knew much more than now, although they did not have modern technologies?

Answer: Clairvoyance (otherwise known in modern times as 'remote viewing'.
Expert remote viewers such as Ingo Swann have claimed that there is life on the planets, on the Moon, etc.

The style of the books you quoted made me think of the 'Out of the Silent Planet' 'Thulcandra' trilogy, written by Christian apologist & novelist who wrote the Narnia Chronicles. He described the life of several Martian races, whom are so spiritually pure in comparison the humans (who are known to have been 'infected' by the Fall, the event of pre-history in which Adam & Eve supposedly ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil (an allegory of some sort, to be sure).

In the trilogy, it is related that the residents of the planet Mars know down to the day when they expect to die, because their life is in perfect harmony with the Creator, and with the lives of other sentient beings in the Universal Order. The planets are said to have their own 'gods', the 'Oyarsa' entity, which is basically like a very powerful angelic being. The Oyarsa of Mars remained pure & just, judging wisely & blessing the sentient beings on the planet he was intended to care for. However, on the Silent Planet, Thulcandra (the Martian name for Earth), it is known that the Oyarsa in charge had rebelled against the Creator, and as a result had poisoned the planet he had been charged with overseeing. The planet was coloquiolly known as the 'Silent Planet', because the god of that world (Lucifer) had cut off contact with the other Oyarsa godlike beings supervising the other planets in the solar system.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
First thought/question that sprang to mind: as this material targeted professional soldiers, how could anyone be expected to properly discharge their duties as a potential combatant if they accepted as matters of fact the information taught from these manuals?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan
First thought/question that sprang to mind: as this material targeted professional soldiers, how could anyone be expected to properly discharge their duties as a potential combatant if they accepted as matters of fact the information taught from these manuals?

Russian officers were highly educated people. The military education of officers in Russia was the broadest - from dancing and etiquette to theology and philosophy.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That website is still a modern person's opinion.
I was asking for a statement from the book itself.
Any book intended for official use will say so somewhere, if not on the front cover, then perhaps on the title page.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

That website is still a modern person's opinion.
I was asking for a statement from the book itself.
Any book intended for official use will say so somewhere, if not on the front cover, then perhaps on the title page.

You demand the impossible. Russian officers were taught many sciences, they were erudite people. They were taught, for example, dancing, ethics. aesthetics, etc. All this happened according to various textbooks. If in Germany everything was centralized and militarized (each janitor had a rank and a dagger), then in the Russian army various teaching aids were used that had a remote relation to militarization, but raised the general intellectual level. Naturally, narrow (sometimes secret) textbooks bore the appropriate stamp, but most of the textbooks were publicly available and did not bear this stamp of military secrecy.
Definitely, these books were used to train Russian officers.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Should've put more thought into wording before I posted above.

To clarify: if I truly accepted as fact the existence of such a complex world inhabited by hosts of beings superior to us in most respects, I really doubt that I could function usefully on a battlefield. To broaden the scope - the information contained in those manuals, if true, would forcibly reshape human civilization at the most fundamental levels. I would imagine this more applying to war than most other human endeavors. Thus, I fail to comprehend why such material would be taught as factual to professional soldiers. The risk to unit cohesion alone would seem cause of great concern.

But that's just my thoughts which are typically overwrought, at best.

Edit to add that in no way am I disputing your assessment of the manuals in any regard, be it their content or purpose. Merely trying to better understand the logic that led to their existence.
edit on 27-9-2021 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan

Should've put more thought into wording before I posted above.

To clarify: if I truly accepted as fact the existence of such a complex world inhabited by hosts of beings superior to us in most respects, I really doubt that I could function usefully on a battlefield. To broaden the scope - the information contained in those manuals, if true, would forcibly reshape human civilization at the most fundamental levels. I would imagine this more applying to war than most other human endeavors. Thus, I fail to comprehend why such material would be taught as factual to professional soldiers. The risk to unit cohesion alone would seem cause of great concern.

But that's just my thoughts which are typically overwrought, at best.

The Russian officer was not a machine for carrying out any orders, no matter how absurd and inhuman they were. They were taught to think, ideally they were supposed to be highly intelligent people. Does this shock you? Maybe that's why Russian officers, say in Syria or Africa, are perceived not as automatic killers, but as people who can solve any problem, taking into account all local religious, moral and other customs?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join