It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson: proof Biden and media are lying about COVID

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: GFBufCA

Learn some manners little bit.

4 million dead across the planet down to the disease that are not you or me.

What's all bull are people like you that refuse to accept reality.

Get vaccinated or not but don't claim pathogens that are real and killing people don't exist.

Or do so if you wish, but it simply shows you have not got a clue.

Have a nice day.

The vaccine is the pathogen, meaning those that get it are a great danger to others as well as themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingnothing33

No its not.

Go learn some science.

It wont bite.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Doesn't watch the Fox news.

Believes in Electric Universe theory which is at odds with everything modern science has determined about our universe.

And likes to go around calling people communists that don't share the same political ideologies as himself.

Aye you show me how the universe works and ile endeavour to show you how Tommy Tucker tells porkies.

edit on 28-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

"People like you"

Poor choice of words me thinks.

I think its you who may be a little ""indoctrinated"" electric universe nonsense and all that jazz.

Good luck with you pseudoscience and Tucker worship.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Who's your POTUS now?

I'm not a democrat or a republican ElectricUniverse, I'm a Glaswegian that don't have any main party affiliations.

Keep up. LoL

Lesser of two evils you see which is what choice amounts to in a two party system.

Again its not my beliefs that are in question but your own.

ROFLMAO back at you.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

"Tucker Carlson: proof Biden and media are lying about COVID"

Read the title again.

Get back to me on what/who is being discussed and debated.

You see it does not say "proof Biden and media are lying about COVID" but "Tucker Carlson: proof Biden and media are lying about COVID".

The Op put the man in it as much as Tucker does himself.

As to the evidence, I've been double vaccinated, and feeling fine, me and about 70% of the rest of the UK, the majority of such are all just fine and dandy.

The vaccines are doing what it says on the tin and the majority of the people now dying are the unvaccinated in spades.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Liberals never change. Ignore all the facts and attack the messenger/platform.

Yet they still tune into CNN who was wrong for 4 years on every Trump story.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

No its not.

Go learn some science.

It wont bite.

There are 2 kinds of science, did you get the memo?

One is real and the other is political, it would benefit humanity a great deal to simply learn the difference.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Technically following your logic there are 3 different branches of science.

Natural sciences, the social sciences, and formal sciences.

In this instance it's "biology" which is the science that deals with living organisms and their vital processes that's the one you are after.

As to race and class well that would be political science which would serve you best in that department.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Technically following your logic there are 3 different branches of science.

Natural sciences, the social sciences, and formal sciences.

In this instance it's "biology" which is the science that deals with living organisms and their vital processes that's the one you are after.

As to race and class well that would be political science which would serve you best in that department.

You speak yet don’t learn. Some of us have studied for some time now.

If one truly wishes to fully understand anything then having will becomes essential as well as objectivity.

The politicians are all liars. Every one of them are looking only for solutions to problems created by government itself, and at our expense.

The crowd cheers

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

The "pandemic of the unvaccinated" story never made logical sense, nor does taking a medicine before long term effects are studied. Vaccines are supposed to prevent infection by stimulating antibodies, while this only reduces symptoms as it weakens the immune system 12 to 24 x while preventing herd immunity from occurring. The vax isnt actually a vax, its a variant creator that weakens the immune system to allow variants to sicken us worse.

Everything we allowed them to do to us has made.this worse. We social distance wearing masks and stayed home from work, all things that lower our natural immune system. Then we lower it even further with the non-vax vax.

Tucker Carlson is the most logical voice on TV, the modern libs don't get it because they no longer use actual logic.

Insults Are Easier

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Technically i am typing at you not speaking.

As to learning, well i understand what Tucker is all about.

Your understanding is limited Kingnothing33, you proved that when you got the number of sciences wrong.

Never mind when you alluded to having a problem with people who are not quite white enough for your liking that may one day outnumber you.

Opps.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Dark Energy and dark matter prove modern science does not understand the nature of the universe, but instead of just accepting the error, they invent an invisible force that is completely unscientific, to explain their "science". The fallacy you present is the electric universe theory is completely at odds with "science" when it explains many things better than a model with 80% to 90% invisible and unscientific energy/matter. It's a far better interpretation of the data, because 90% of the matter no longer needs to be unscientific in the electric model. Science is slow to accept new ideas, because scientists mostly repeat what is accepted, and like you, are authoritarian by nature.

You make the assertion that politicians are all liars to justify the corruption of your own politics. A fallacy all Dems use, and the mere fact that they dont see the fallacious nature of such an assumption demonstrates how devoid of logic they are operating under.

So on to the idea that "white replacement theory" means people are white supremacists for understanding it is happening and is an actual democrat agenda that has been in operation since 1968 and accelerated through illegal immigration in the subsequent decades. So much for theory, the Dems have demonstrated open borders are their policy. White is actually an inaccurate description, more accurate would be conservative replacement operation, since the majority of latino immigrants vote Democrat and don't understand our founding principles - not until the experience of the next generation kicks in. Dems love people that dont understand the US Constitution, fits their goal to destroy it.

Wanting to preserve the demographics of the country your ancestors founded is not racist, it's normal and how you preserve your culture. Anyone can become American, just believe and cherish our founding principles.

Insults Are Easier

edit on 28-9-2021 by InsultsAreEasier because: Incomplete.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I would trust the NHS more than the ones in charge here in the US.

The media and this administration misled people in the beginning, making every positive test seem like it was a new case, making it seem like there were far more infected people than there were.
Now, after the CDC wouldn't recommend boosters, this administration strong armed them into doing so.
They are now using the CDC 'guidelines' to recommend (and hopefully not mandate) boosters, even though originally, the CDC did not plan to include them in their guidelines.

It's things like these that get conspiracy minded people very paranoid and skeptical.

When the gov't controls what the CDC recommends, then uses that recommendation to enforce things, it's basically a dictatorship with extra steps.
That's the main issue I have.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Ive got a lot of time for our NHS, but im a bit biased i suppose having a lot of family members and friends who work in our health care industries.

Just to be plainly clear o0oTOPCATo0o i think the vaccines should be a choice.

And as far as i can establish are a choice unless its employers making people jump through hoops, which is absolutely nothing new if we are being entirely honest.

The media and the last administration misled plenty of people also.

And your correct the flip flopping about looking like they don't know there arse from there elbows does indeed inspire or rather induce the conspiracy minded to become paranoid and sceptical.

Next thing you know we all magnetic, full of graphene oxide, Bluetooth enabled and able to power bulbs form our arms and Biden is getting an air injected into his arm. LoL

As to dictatorships, Genghis Khan was a dictator, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Mao Tse-Tung were dictators.

Our respective nations don't tick that box, and we do indeed enjoy the luxury of freedom and democracy of a sorts, even if it is somewhat illusory by its very nature.

Ive got plenty of issues with TPTB also mate, but i like to think i know which side my bread is buttered, and we are not doing half bad comparatively speaking, and have been for quite sometime.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Put 'em in his place, bro. Yah this mr. Andy Queefer 06 seems SUPER invested in kicking cat litter around like it's his literal job. What a loser reply to: GFBufCA

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Dude, just accept the fact that everybody here smells your bullstink. Best for you to just disappear. It's like 10 against you lol I love when trolls like you get put in their place. Stomped through the proverbial floor and straight down to the basement where trolls like you came from. reply to: andy06shake

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Agree.
Full disclosure:
I was hesitant to get the jab, but I took one for the team.
Wasn't too happy about it at first, but after learning that many people from a wedding I attended got covid, I couldn't be happier that I got one.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SickSalvation84

What's a "Queefer"?

Big South Park Fan or whatnot?

Your sounding a bit like "PC Principal" are you not?

Anyhoo your daft arse insults are water off a Ducks back to me.

Dude learn some manners.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SickSalvation84

Dude just accept that i can say as i please to with in the TnC of the site.

And that's a fact.

10 against 1 you say, considering the calibre of what i seem to be up against, ile take those odds ta very much.

I cant help it if i seem to ruffle the feathers of wanna be right-wing lunatic Tucker supporters.

And telling the truth and sharing my opinion is hardly trolling.

Have a nice day, dude.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join