It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A positive message.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
To all of the beautiful and unique personalities who find themselves reading my words i want to share my love.

We find ourselves in a world full of fear and discontent, instead of collaboration we are driven apart by the fear which dominates our united struggle against the powers ruling our consciousness.

Instead of threads which divide and isolate us we must cast aside our differences and unite against the forces of evil which have hijacked the human spirit.

I ask that this thread is an attempt at universal connection, a chance to share and help those in need of guidance, for despite our differences everyone is in the same situation. It's time to unify and change our perspectives, no longer should we feel alone.

The beauty of each soul should be cherished and we should strive to create a more fair and equal society, no longer can we accept the oppression of our individuality, no more fighting and war, all it takes is a spark to reignite the fire within our souls.

I've become disillusioned and distressed by our ability to compromise and cooperate, this is the true nature of our being.

Everything is energy and we should use that power against the forces of evil which intend to destroy this magnificent gift of life. Now is the time to cast aside our differences, to raise our consciousness beyond our petty disagreements and transform our society, for if this message is not heard we are doomed.

Please, all i ask of the wonderful and eclectic members of this forum is that we share some love, nothing more. It may seem fanciful however without positive energy we are lost and alone in the darkness.

Let the light of God sooth your soul, may you live in peace and happiness and forever cherish every moment you are blessed with, I offer my help to anyone in need, together we are stronger, fear is nothing but a construct of evil and can be overcome should we make that choice.

Now is the time, do not let it pass. The fork in the road is upon us, your sins are behind you, redemption is merely a choice, choose wisely for humanity finds itself in the balance.

God bless and take care, i love each and everyone of you.
edit on 24/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Here, have a song to match what you just posted...

Was unintentionally listening to it whilst reading your post and it made it all the better a read!

I think its important to say what we really feel in times like these with what's happening.

Cheers

edit on 24-9-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Thank you.

Love can overcome anything, it's the most powerful force a human will ever know. We should never forget that and always strive to find it. Together we are stronger, shed a tear of joy for those you love and feel the power as every fibre of your body ignites with energy. This is what we are made for!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I attended a work webinar at the beginning of the week. It is common for a speaker to ask us to place in the chat box, where we are from, and a reporting of our local weather.

I was surprised that the speaker didn't ask us to do that. She asked us to post something we were grateful for.

One of the participates said she was grateful her grandson was still alive, because she had just received noticed he coded twice during his brain surgery, but they were able to bring him back.

I told her I would pray for him, and I did. She sent me a private message thanking me for praying for her grandson, and we connected.

We are still in communication with each other, and we now have three prayer groups praying for this little boy, who is completely on the other side of the US, yet now has connected at least 50 people who were once strangers, but are now friends and prayer partners.

All because of a voiced sharing of personal gratitude.

There truly is power in love and treating others the way we want to be treated.

Thank you giving us the opportunity to take a break from some of the tension.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Again, thank you for sharing. This is exactly what we need. I believe positive energy can heal the deep wounds within society. Your story is evidence that we are all in this together, differences can be overcome simply by acceptance.

I too will pray for her grandson, focusing the eye of the mind should not be underestimated, the energy we project if combined can overcome anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

From the Divide & Rule perspective reminds me of this old vid, still relevant...

Fox Sailor - It's Time For A New Chapter

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Imagine the ease at which we could overcome this tyranny if we simply work together for a better future.

I see lots of people trying to overthrow authoritarian regimes by playing the same games as those in power but the key is to free our minds from fear and enter into a world of acceptance and love. Eventually this spiritual revolution will happen, it's inevitable. We need to rip up the rule book and start again with a new perspective.

Ask yourself which is a more powerful emotion, love or fear? Suppression of the human spirit is the game but eventually someone will break our chains and lead us into a new age, free from oppression.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

My dad used to say that some people had to get blisters severe enough on their hands and knees before they realized that it was less painful just to stand up and walk.

I think the time is soon upon us that we will suffer enough at the hands of those we have relinquished our power, that we will realize that starvation at the whim of those in power, vs starvation from noncompliance and fighting back, yields the same outcome, but with different results.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Those in power fear the masses more than we fear them hence the power they project is illusionary. In order to control us they must instil this relentless agenda of mind control.

The balance of nature will overcome the power of fear, the awakening will happen when the energy shifts from their control to our will.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Thanks for your beautiful message !

Quand les hommes vivront d'Amour. ( When mankind lives in Love. )
Il n'y aura plus de misère. ( There will be no more misery. )
Et commerceront les beaux jours. ( Good times shall begin. )
Mais nous : nous serons mort, mon frère. ( But us : we shall be gone, my brother. )

(post by CharlesT removed for a manners violation)
(post by Grenade removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Positivity - You will have nothing and you will be happy.

Embrace the positivity!

Kum by yah.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That’s the spirit, oh wait.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I thought this to be a positive message.
A New Vision - A new Earth, a spiritual Awakening - Darpan and Temple Step | Short Film (9min).

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Peace and love to you too Grenade, you are an amazing contributor to ATS, you are always calm and polite.

God bless

edit on 26/9/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join