It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A positive message.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I never claimed to always be calm or polite. I don’t think anyone can.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for keeping on topic, I should have known the trolls would have arrived at some point to try and ruin the concept of a thread spreading peace and love to members. Some people really need to have a look in the mirror.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Bless your beautiful soul Grenade, your place with the Heavenly Father is secure.

Light, love and namaste!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Nope I came to see if grenade had a legit complaint.

Finding this thread was just an added bonus

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Thank you again for the kind and positive replies.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Some people just do not recognize sarcasm when they see it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Evidently not, you can now add irony to that list.

Continue our conversation in the relevant thread if you really must, I know you have no support in there but really that’s where you should express your butt hurt not here.
edit on 26/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

There is nothing stopping you from posting insults all over this site.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Actually the forum has rules, you should read them as you’re violating them constantly.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Then you should abide by them.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Listen child get a life and stop stalking me, it’s borderline harassment.

I’m just gonna ignore you and hope you go away.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Have a good day.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My dad used to say that some people had to get blisters severe enough on their hands and knees before they realized that it was less painful just to stand up and walk.

This sounds a bit vague and too symbolic to be concretic advice.

It also implies PAIN should be your motivation for behaviour/worldview/etc.

You should be honest and have a spine because it's the right thing to do as a human being, and because you have determination, not because you want to go to the path of 'less pain' - that's what makes sheeple what they are in the first place.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Listen child get a life and stop stalking me, it’s borderline harassment.

I’m just gonna ignore you and hope you go away.

Such loving words. I am so moved.

Always beware of people who use 'flowery words', as the saying goes. They will reveal their REAL selves sooner or later. I almost puked from your first post's beginning - could anyone write anything more condescending, virtue signaling and pandering to the 'let's say namaste a lot'-crowd, and thus, further away from honesty and truth?

Honesty is the basis for humanity. If you have anger, be honestly angry, that way, people can at least respect you instad of trying to decypher your real self through the flowery veil you erect between your real self and readers here.

I would rather be slapped with truth than hugged with a lie. So please, just let your anger out, I don't mind - I understand temper very well.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Positivity - You will have nothing and you will be happy.
Embrace the positivity!

Pewdiepie made a video about 'false positivity' a long time ago, and I tend to agree - people force themselves to be something they're not. We're all human, we're all capable of losing our schfjord. I mean, our temper.

That 'you will have nothing' thing is such a shocking threat from PTPB, it's downright psychotic, but I know what they mean. When you're microchipped, you won't be ABLE to own anything anymore (human rights come from ownership, according to Badnarik), and the microchip will make you happy with WHATEVER TPTB wants to do with you, to you, or use you to do something for them, etc. You could be dancing naked in freezing rain and be happy with the situation if the mind-controlling microchip tells you that.

However, having said that, there ARE old Zen koans that warn us of material wealth and its corruptive influence. Therefore 'having nothing' would mean 'we have nothing to lose', which CAN mean happiness. An old Zen koan says something like:

"Poverty is your treasure - never exchange it for an easy life."

Kum by yah.

What?

You can't mean "Kumbaya", can you?

en.wikipedia.org...

Why do people STILL make writing mistakes, when you can check the spelling in probably less than two seconds? If I can write correct english (sans typos), you can, too. Stop being lazy.

(RANT: You damn phonetics are killing english language.. try to realize that english has an accepted written form that does not abide by your made-up 'phonetic words' that sounds 'something like that'. If you don't know how something is spelled, it couldn't be EASIER to research or check it in the modern times, and you STILL won't do it? You still rather type "Kum by yah" than take TWO SECONDS to check how it's ACTUALLY spelled?

Are you on a MISSION to embarrass yourself, or why do you expose your literary ignorance this way? I just don't understand it!)
edit on 27-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Peace and love to you too Grenade, you are an amazing contributor to ATS, you are always calm and polite.

I don't think this is true. Don't fall for the flowery words-based wall of illusion that's erected in front of your eyes, it's nothing but a flimsy fabrication.

People often do this to 'virtue signal' and to 'appear as expected' so they could enjoy the perks of joining some kind of 'spiritual bliss' or group, and then they're shocked when someone sees through it and calls them out - THEN you see their true colors, when their 'more colorful' language suddenly appears..

You don't have to be 'calm and polite', all you have to be is HONEST. I rant and rave angrily, but I am honest about it, and I am just, too. I mean, justice, fairness, honesty and compassion are everything to me. When something makes me angry or feel contempt, I can't respect that source or feel compassion towards them, but at least I can still be honest.

I don't care if you're angry or have hot temper, just be honest with me. Don't tell me these flowery words about love and beauty and blah, just tell me how you REALLY feel in a human way, don't pretend to be some kind of angel or god, and we'll get along just fine. But when you spew verbal flowers, it comes off as extremely pretentious and makes me groan and roll my eyes.

No one expects anyone to be 'calm and polite' (I hate politeness anyway, it's nothing but behavioural lying based on programmed, learned behaviour, like a robot), but you can at least be honest instead of trying to impress people with that fake 'love' stuff.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Some people just do not recognize sarcasm when they see it.

Someone mentioned 'irony' - what's the difference between 'sarcasm' and 'irony' anyway?

The thing about both, is that they don't really work in a text-based format. Sarcasm relies heavily on tone of voice or at least some kind of visuals. With just text, you can't know if someone is being sarcastic, humorous, or tongue-in-cheek, text is such a matter-of-factly way of communication, things said VERY lightly can come off as said VERY seriously and have a strong impact where none is meant.

I suggest avoiding both - use innocence and honesty instead, if you can.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

The words I wrote in this thread came from the heart the same as the outrage I feel when people defend evil acts.

Only God is my judge, not you! I will hold my head high when I meet him.

This thread proves to me the world has no soul left.

I’ll keep my positive thoughts to myself in future, clearly for some people the idea of being nice is too much, they will be saved for my loved ones.

Little did I know I was a horrible human being for doing so and this was all just a virtue signalling attempt, not like I’m known for being a passionate person.

If it’s a negative attitude and aggression you want then you got it. Be careful what you wish for, if it’s trolling people want then let’s see how you enjoy that medicine.

Fire will be met with fire!
edit on 27/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join