It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why anti-vaxxers are twisting the facts behind the Chantix recall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They have like 400 drugs on the market, so all their drugs are bad, or based on bad intent? Also mRNA is so much bigger than just Pfizer, so are all of them bad too?

According to the side affects that are openly referred to as required by law
to be immune to any law suits. in other word if drug companies tell you up
front what can happen if you take their drug. Then that protects them from
law suits?

I'd say most likely yes all their drugs are bad. And if you really understand what
I just wrote. You should be asking yourself why aren't the side effects of these
vaccines being openly referenced? There's just no way you can even imagine
a pandemic actually happening this way unless there was far more to it.

I only have to look at the people telling me I gotta get vaxxed and I just wanna
run away screaming. They're complete f@#$%^g wackos. Educated yes still
wackos.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Especially when they are exempt from taking it themselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

I'd say most likely yes all their drugs are bad. And if you really understand what
I just wrote. You should be asking yourself why aren't the side effects of these
vaccines being openly referenced?

I bet there are 10s of millions who would disagree with their drugs being bad, but anyhow they did list them, and continue to list them as they come up. On the other hand the only side effect I have not seen on an anti-vaxxers fringe sight is "head explodes" I think every other side effect has been listed a million times.

The difference is Israel says 275 men have had a side effect of a minor case of Myocarditis with all easily treatable, and that gets blown into millions dying to heart inflammation. With 4 billion+ shots given you will have side effects no matter what it is.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

edit on 25-9-2021 by tripp2068 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes it happens all the time with most brands of cars and trucks.. working for an auto importer i can tell you that most auto companys will get a few lawsuits before they issue a recall to fix the problems like the 2021 f150s some may have the problem of the steering gears locking up making you unable to steer at all while driving. by far from what ive seen in the last 5 years working in the auto world is that all of the big 3 ford gm and dodge have recall problems with every thing coming off the line..

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You give over four billion people a glass of filtered tap water and some of the dumb #s will choke on it.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The joke with Chantix is the same one with nicotine patches, gum and the other forms of stop smoking products.

They all claim you need counseling along with NRT.

Nicotine is only one of the weaker addictive chemicals in tobacco smoke.
There are a number of stronger ones.

The counseling is a common form of Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).

The same type that does not work for many people for fibromyalgia. Insomnia and other disorders.

Many doctors believe CBT works because people try it for a couple of months then when it does not help they quit. The doctors believe because they don't come back, it must have worked.

I have had CBT for fibromyalgia. Insomnia and to stop smoking and for me CBT has never worked.
I also found a couple years ago i do not have fibromyalgia and really have sarcoidosis associated small fiber polyneurpathy.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Is personal choice and you and only you should do the research of who makes the medications you take and their safety records and nots.

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History
Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

www.justice.gov...

What have changed? no a darn thing, but more protection from government, money talks BS walks and the consumer still get screwed over.

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements

en.wikipedia.org...

Before taking that next miracle treatment make sure you are well informed for your health safety, sometimes treatments are worst than the ailments.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You give over four billion people a glass of filtered tap water and some of the dumb #s will choke on it.

To be serious I find it all strange. Humans all are so close, but we all can have a huge range of what we can handle and what we can't even down to simple things like common foods. With drugs whether fully natural or not all affect the body in roughly the same way. Natural does not mean safe such as liver toxicity from a green tea supplements.

What I think the big problem is the whole argument that GMO is bad for you. They can't really say why outside of if you feed animals GMO foods they have all kinds of serious issues, and it attacks you at the DNA level etc. So this goes down the path of mRNA, mDNA, viral vectors too, and has the same story...You don't know what it will do to you in 10 years kind of crap.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Before taking that next miracle treatment make sure you are well informed for your health safety, sometimes treatments are worst than the ailments.

Well that is a two edge sword as well with natural and holistic treatments, so it isn't just one sided with big pharma. One of my recent posts was about a new drug called Aducanumab that will be nothing more than a huge scam on Medicare with very little benefit, you should watch it...

So I'm not some Big Pharma shrill, but I also do not think everything is bad either.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's a very luddite approach and to some degree it's understandable.

There's nothing to be ashamed of in admitting you are are scared about something bit many people don't want to admit that so they get angry and go looking for anything to avoid doing something new or scarey.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

There's nothing to be ashamed of in admitting you are are scared about something bit many people don't want to admit that so they get angry and go looking for anything to avoid doing something new or scarey.

As I said before the best place to be is to not fear either the virus or vaccine....

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Nicotine is only one of the weaker addictive chemicals in tobacco smoke.
There are a number of stronger ones.

Really? Because I heard as far back as the 70's that nicotine was more addictive than heroine and that if you were to inject the amount of nicotine in one cigarette it would kill you.
So more addictive stuff in cigarettes than that? Wow

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Why call them antivaxxers? This isnt a vaccine and anyone with half a brain knows it, if it were you wouldnt need to get 10 shots over the next couple of years.

I think its funny their clumping anyone that doesnt want to be part of their experimental trial an anti-vaxxer

Its bad everywhere look at godlikeproductions, they litearlly delete everything doing with vaccines now even the supposed based sites are giving in for that revenue

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Luddite is not an accurate definition of mRNA skepticism.

Nice try though...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

It's insanity.

Long established definitions of words are being redefined by the day to fit the latest version of "the facts".

Karma is coming for these A-holes.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
But the issue people claim is not with vaccines but with the mRNA delivery method and that it's a new technology.

A luddite is someone who is against new technology due to fear of it.

I think it's a fair use of the term, it seperates those who are against the use of mRNA vaccines from those who oppose all vaccines.

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Hey did you want me to fact check that for you ?

well hey the fact checkers are paid by the same companies making the products

who would have thought, In the video below Russell brand shows how the vaccine fact checkers on FB are funded by the same companies making the vaccines.

edit on 27-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The only real problem is that we have not got a fourth estate anymore. Quite a few investigative journalists got offed, simply because they know that it's human nature for a few to rob the piggy bank. They knew what signs to look for and build a case. No one has been done since Watergate, no one has been brought in line, You know that means that being bent is normal and regarded as perks. That's why it's finished flush it and start again.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Just because 43.5 percent of the world has now has two or one doses many in those countries their adverse reactions and side effects arent being counted nor reported.

Including the cases of women having menstrual cycle changes after second dose of Pfizer/either mRNA vax.Of course the Mainstream News Media would never report such a thing.

Pfizer had to pay compensation Nigerian families of meningitis drug trial victims 12 years ago. Is the MSM trying to suggest this is a company we should trust our health with?

Pfizer pays out to Nigerian families of meningitis drug trial victims

It’s easy to keep side effects from the vaccine reduced. I’ve been to the hospital 3 times about my myocarditis here in Canada and I asked where I can report it and the Dr told me I didn’t have an adverse reaction. I know I did, my boss also has myocarditis that cleared up with in 2 weeks. That’s 2 ppl in an office of 13 not reported, so Yeah, I take their numbers with a pinch of salt.

Today in New Brunswick a 40 something died, he’d been battling brain tumours his entire life. The tumours were the cause of his death, but that doesn’t stop them from reporting it as a covid death. Friends of the family have gotten permission from the family to speak out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join