It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FDA is banning another CoVID therapeutic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
In July of 2020, the FDA sent warning letters to specific companies stating that N-acetyle-L-cysteine (NAC) cannot be lawfully marketed as a dietary supplement. In fact it was tested as a drug in the 1960s for treatment in acetaminophen poisoning and prevention of severe liver damage. With recent revelations of the efficacy of NAC in possibly treating and being highly effective as a component in drastically improving immune health, the FDA has decided to ban its sale as a supplement

proteanutrition.com...

m.youtube.com...

I think it is obvious they are banning anything and anyone that can potentially help you not get covid or help you recover. I hadn’t heard that this helped so I thought I would post here for some feedback.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Works great for the lungs too.I take it every day along with other supplements. Not necessarily because of COVID, but my dr said I needed it.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Just wait til they get to Quinine in order to cut off hydroxychloroquine

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This thread was posted back in May- you may find it useful. It’s about the FDA banning this supplement but not necessarily in relation to covid

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-9-2021 by nowayreally because: Wrong date

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

It's already been pulled from Amazon, still plenty of sources on eBay (for now). Those evil SOB's are clearly aiming for depopulation at this point.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You can still order it from Swanson

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

If they take away my tonic water, I'm coming for them.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So why isn't anyone ,in a position of power, doing anything about this? Clearly this is a criminal move!!

Watch this space: next they'll ban organic produce!

edit on 24-9-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

The CDC Director starting to go against what her underling, the FDA Director wants.

She did so last night with the Covid-19 Booster shots: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
In July of 2020, the FDA sent warning letters to specific companies stating that N-acetyle-L-cysteine (NAC) cannot be lawfully marketed as a dietary supplement. In fact it was tested as a drug in the 1960s for treatment in acetaminophen poisoning and prevention of severe liver damage. With recent revelations of the efficacy of NAC in possibly treating and being highly effective as a component in drastically improving immune health, the FDA has decided to ban its sale as a supplement

proteanutrition.com...

m.youtube.com...

I think it is obvious they are banning anything and anyone that can potentially help you not get covid or help you recover. I hadn’t heard that this helped so I thought I would post here for some feedback.

Its also a potential antidote to the Vax (at least to one aspect of it).

It helps your body to produce Glutathione, which neutralises the Graphene Oxide (if indeed, its in the Vax... and at least to me, the evidence is pointing that way)...

Oxidised Particle + Anti-oxidant = Particle

Use it or lose it

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Just wait til they get to Quinine in order to cut off hydroxychloroquine

Now that would be horrible, the only way I could travel all over sub-sahara africa was to take quinine to prevent getting malaria. I can imagine the nightmare of not having quinine and its derivative drugs and how that would be for the people in africa. One of our guys actually got malaria in the mid 80's and it wasn't pretty.

Chers - Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Good thing Canadian companies still have it

NAC IN CANADA

top topics

join