It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet taken down in Melbourne , crowds really big

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That's it in Fascist Victoria they have cut the media feeds but the crowds are so big, All main stream media has been told to stop reporting.This is the reaction of a scared Government. The cops were using Terrorist squads yesterday. www.bitchute.com...

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The fact that western media is silent speaks volumes.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've seen that footage circulating, but it's actually from the Worldwide rally on July 24th. I had my hopes up for a minute last night when I saw it, but it's old footage unfortunately. You'll notice there's not any construction workers and lots of families with kids in prams, etc. I don't think anyone's going to be taking their small children to the Melbourne CBD with how the Victorian Police are behaving at the moment.

www.instagram.com...
www.instagram.com...
www.instagram.com...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What is very disconcerting is that the Army has now been deployed.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Post the videos on Line ( www.microsoft.com...
verviewtab )

Start an invitation on any youtube post

You'll get people in Asia and Asians from all over the world watching, I guarantee ya. Line is mostly Asian, but is catching on.

Microsoft does own it though.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Sounds like a turning point in the fight against tyranny!
They know they will lose this , the stupid government in Australia.

And then , when this is all over, the people will have a louder more demanding voice for a new government , one that is only in the background.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
God bless those AUSSIES!!!!!

finally

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In Canada if you search on YT and look at CTV, CBC, GlobalNews they arent talking about the protests in Aus at all.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

Its sadden that the army is agaisnt the people.
edit on 24-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
What is very disconcerting is that the Army has now been deployed.

www.bitchute.com...

A mixture between Australian and UN military?

So far the Aussie Military have been decent, the little fella walking towards the camera appears to be Asian.

edit on 24-9-2021 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don’t think it’s Victoria Australia, not enough two headed protesters. Victoria has a large inbred community as i am lead to believe

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I don’t think it’s Victoria Australia, not enough two headed protesters. Victoria has a large inbred community as i am lead to believe

So you've never been to Victoria but your "lead to believe".

Sheep are easily lead.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Sounds like a turning point in the fight against tyranny!
They know they will lose this , the stupid government in Australia.

And then , when this is all over, the people will have a louder more demanding voice for a new government , one that is only in the background.

What is your weapon of choice? The digeridoo?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I've seen that footage circulating, but it's actually from the Worldwide rally on July 24th. I had my hopes up for a minute last night when I saw it, but it's old footage unfortunately. You'll notice there's not any construction workers and lots of families with kids in prams, etc. I don't think anyone's going to be taking their small children to the Melbourne CBD with how the Victorian Police are behaving at the moment.

www.instagram.com...
www.instagram.com...
www.instagram.com...

I was wondering too, says posted today, but the date on the footage says yesterday... I'm not sure what to be considering.

But as i watch the ABC news now, they are showing large numbers of cops targeting small numbers of people.

And now they're saying it is because they might be cause for a "super spreader event".... all bollocks.

They think we're idiots.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They look really jacked up to inflict carnage as well, judging by that video.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

It's the eastern states, what can you expect. Us in the west, have no idea what goes on over there...

I'm surprised there are no live feed on any protests.. I remember watching them every night from the US with the BLM protests. Funny how youtube let them slip on by.

Mind you, BLM, as Avi Yemini said today, Building Lives Matter - should be a thing. in relation to the construction workers in these protests...

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
That's it in Fascist Victoria they have cut the media feeds but the crowds are so big, All main stream media has been told to stop reporting.This is the reaction of a scared Government. The cops were using Terrorist squads yesterday. www.bitchute.com...

Look at this: www.worldometers.info...

Since January of 2020....21 months ago, only 47 out of every 1 million Australians have died due to Covid-19.

The authorities there should be arrested by the citizens of the country for the crime of TREASON against the people!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They look really jacked up to inflict carnage as well, judging by that video.

Point and click army.. then they go home to have dinner with the family...

Same with the cops. They know not what they bring to us all.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

They’re Mexican not Tasmanian.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: anonentity

Look at this: www.worldometers.info...

Since January of 2020....21 months ago, only 47 out of every 1 million Australians have died due to Covid-19.

The authorities there should be arrested by the citizens of the country for the crime of TREASON against the people!

They keep saying "Breaking numbers of covid infections in victoria, and more dead." while telling us that the vaccine is the only way out of this pandemic... They're the most vaccinated.

Western Australia has NO cases of covid, yet they're telling us we need to be vaccinated, also.

I despair. I want to punch a kitten hearing all their propaganda.. gah.... :/

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join