It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet taken down in Melbourne , crowds really big

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

a reply to: Chadwickus

What say you now?

Jussie Smollett

P

Any reason is a cause to blame someone, but he knows that...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Jesus, you are not all there, are you...

How about people, any one, in high vis garb, being bashed by the cops in melbourne lately.

Nah, not your cuppa, is it.

IDIOTS will be idiots. Your equating them with the protesters is juvenile at best, pathetic at worst.

Show me a sunrise item where this is reported.. Wont limit you, pick any news outlet.

Annnnd go.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Got news for you, hero.

I haven’t had the vaccine yet, and am not planning on to either.

Uh oh, there goes your left wing attack on me.

Guess I just don’t like bullies who gather together in a mob and attack our front line health care workers.

Keep on attacking me for that, you’re just making yourself look more and more like a brain dead drone.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Easy.

News.com.au good enough for you, hero?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Got news for you, hero.

I haven’t had the vaccine yet, and am not planning on to either.

Uh oh, there goes your left wing attack on me.

Guess I just don’t like bullies who gather together in a mob and attack our front line health care workers.

Keep on attacking me for that, you’re just making yourself look more and more like a brain dead drone.

News!! Great!

No vaccine, me neither. good call brother.

No, you're just reiterating something someone said, and without evidence to back it up. If any nurses were attacked it was not by someone with a legitimate reason to be at the protest - probably one of those glowies hanging around making things worse.. That's just my opinion. Why fk up your own statement by doing this, if you have legitimate concerns. The nurses have been pinnacle in doing the right thing... Just because some idiot attacked a ch7 reporter, on camera, doesnt mean they were there for the right reasons. You are making 1+1=3.

When the government threatens your livelihood, and tells you that you either do what we say, or your career is done, people will protest. I don't think you know much about that though.

I'd rather not be seen to attack you, more your sentiment. it's abhorrently wrong. You're making enemies of the wrong people. stop it, and fixate on just WHO is responsible for all of this... it's not the common bloke, just trying to make a living.. that much I can tell you.. It's the people who earn thousands a week just tell us what to do.

You're better than this..

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

That just proves my point. What was it you had intended.

They, the POLICE, smashed someone to the ground for no reason. Then targeted people without cause, and then shot at them as they retreated.

Are you an actual Nazi, Chad?

I despair....

edit on 24-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Easy.

News.com.au good enough for you, hero?

Wait, did you think I meant for you to show me this as something to validate my point, or yours.

I see no nurses in this video.

I had to really think about it for a minute...

You did, didn't you. You thought I was asking for violence against high vis vests...

HAHAHA.. omfg...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Tough t*tries for them. Maybe the docs and nurses shouldn't be aiding and abetting criminals. Then that wouldnt happen to them.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Probably time for bed, Chad... you're not coping well.

No offense, but that was the #tiest dialogue I've ever had with anyone...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

How about people, any one, in high vis garb, being bashed by the cops in melbourne lately.

Annnnd go.

Not had my morning cuppa yet but I thought you asked for news footage of people in high vis garb being bashed by police in Melbourne?
edit on 24-9-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
The UK is an Island 'they' can't escape from

Everyone in the UK is less the 500 miles from their head if state

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The swinging pig at Rockingham.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Annnnd go.

Not had my morning cuppa yet but I thought you asked for news footage of people in high vis garb being bashed by police in Melbourne?

No, I was saying compare that extensive footage of people in hi vis getting bashed, to the stuff he's talking about, where nurses are bashed.

He didn't get it right either.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
The swinging pig at Rockingham.

Not been there, but haha sounds like a banging place though..

edit on 24-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Annnnd go.

Put it this way, today there were people in high vis being bashed by cops. taken down, without cause nor reason. and let go, bloodied and busted up by this tyranny.

He's saying nurses are getting that from these guys.

Where? Where is that footage? Just some "Oh I hate to say this but, nurses are being beaten by people in high vis vests now..." statement from an organisation made to do so.

He's full of it... and he knows it.

Unless he can show me a video of that happening, he's a liar.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
That's it in Fascist Victoria they have cut the media feeds but the crowds are so big, All main stream media has been told to stop reporting.This is the reaction of a scared Government. The cops were using Terrorist squads yesterday. www.bitchute.com...

I hope you all march to the Police stations and demand they serve you an not the Traitors destroying freedoms for a fake pandemic. They need to hear how you feel about all this and their culpability in the coming Nuremburg 2 trials they will surely be tried if they continue down this path. Let them know the people know they are working for the wrong side and it is time for them to wake the hell up and represent the citizens and not the WHO or UN.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: anonentity
That's it in Fascist Victoria they have cut the media feeds but the crowds are so big, All main stream media has been told to stop reporting.This is the reaction of a scared Government. The cops were using Terrorist squads yesterday. www.bitchute.com...

Look at this: www.worldometers.info...

Since January of 2020....21 months ago, only 47 out of every 1 million Australians have died due to Covid-19.

The authorities there should be arrested by the citizens of the country for the crime of TREASON against the people!

2nd..

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Liar!

The nurses are attacking the narrative and YOUR IDIOTS are attacking them for telling us the TRUTH! Shilling lies like you do, you have NO SHAME!

You are as bad as the WHO liars and you know it. Crawl back to your safe zone and leave those down under alone if you can't help them.

originally posted by: PiratesCut
God bless those AUSSIES!!!!!

finally

a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, god bless those brave souls attacking nurses.

Idiots.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I'm an anti hero, I don't want them to pay for their actions, I want them to die for their actions

But not the police they are just zombies bullying sheep, they will run when the wolves come out
I want the heads of the illuminati

Muhahaha

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
As usual Rebel News is one of the only news outlets actually showing the extent of the protests and the wide array of different people all coming together on a common cause. It actually brought a tear to my eye to see so many Australians standing up against this tyranny.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join