It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mag 6 hits Melbourne australia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I had a vivid colour vision as I was falling asleep yesterday afternoon I think was related to this

Ignore this post if it don't believe in this kind of thing

What I saw was vivid and significant enough that it woke me back up, from drifting off to sleep

I saw a blindly bright spot hemorrhaging from the surface of the sun

Not your normal CME (Caronal Mass Ejection). This was like a bubble of light 1,000 times brighter than the sun itself bleeding through the surface of the sun like a bubble or pimple

That popped and unfurled into a massively long lick of fire, like a tail growing out of the sun

It was easily twice the diameter of the sun

And it didn't let go immediately like most CME. It stayed attached and swayed side to side

It didn't let go

I woke up thinking "Woah!", trying to work out what I had just witnessed

I thought it maybe had something to do with the forced (mandatory) vaccinations being implemented in places like Melbourne

Then a Earthquake hits Melbourne, right when Police are clashing with protesters about the mandatory vaccine

If the Earthquake was the initial bubble I saw bleeding from the surface of the sun? Something much, much bigger is about to erupt from it

Carona caronal

We'll see ...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

In a more organic society, you would be voted as Shaman.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I was really hoping when the quake struck in the 5 story building I work In which was shaking like #, would have collapsed. It would have been a relief. At least my family would have been taken care of.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Melbourne copped a mag 6 earthquake and only a few bricks fell down.. not that you could hear it in between the tradesman protest today.

I do think that Gaia sent a message to her people today..

edit on 22-9-2021 by Kunty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

The glancing blow CME was supposed to arrive today.
( Source: www.spaceweather.com... )
Nah...that's probably not related to any earthquake but the timing and location seem very compelling.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I’m befuddled that the tremor was felt as far as Brisbane in Queensland and recorded in Broome Western Australia which is completely the other side of Australia?? The initial quake was only 10km deep,
How is this so?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Lol so was I.

Maybe I exaggerated a little bit about the amount of friends I have.... and the being struck by lightning.
To be honest, I have 3 people I consider friends at my age.
And each of them have been shocked, but not by lightning.
More like static electricity from a rug when they try to touch a door knob.
Haha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join