It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ivermectin for horses the same as Ivermectin for Humans?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just received a call from a nurse from a doctor's office. he does not recommend ivermectin, and he's strongly encourages me to get vaccinated

I did not even bother to argue or state my opinion, I just said okay thank you very much for your input, I appreciate it.

next order of business, is calling a few other doctors and I'm going to change my primary physician. nothing like showing the true colors of a doctor, at least one that resonates with me. in any case, I'll likely first try holistic doctors and see how that goes.

in the meantime, horse paste it is! they even have apple flavor, yummy!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
You probably know that almost any doctor in a clinic environment won't prescribe Ivermectin due to peer pressure or clinic policy. Even though it's therapeutic effects are proven, the policy remains.

For all those seeking Ivermectin treatment local, find a private practice doctor. They are more beholden to you and their ethics VS. Corporate policy.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Don't suppose anyone knows of where to buy human dose ivermectin tablets in the U.K?

I did a lot of research into it and actually took the time to read all of the studies (since 2020 when they started studying for ivermectin treating covid 19) and have decided I'd like to have a supply for a just incase scenario.

Can't find it anywhere in the U.K where I'm currently stuck due to travel restrictions on unvaccinated people..

Lil help would be much appreciated,

Just btw, after all of my research, reading research lol, I'm under the informed opinion that Stromectol would be the correct type for human usage in this scenario if that helps

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Plandemic

I bought these from ebay in the UK:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

It's not showing up for me, what should I search for?

When I've tried searching on ebay before for anything ivermectin related it comes up with "no results found" 😏

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
I am going to give you my experience. I've taken the "horse Paste" I am unaware of any side effects at all. The horse paste is made for a 1200 lb animal dosage. There is a twist lock and poundage meter marks on the side of the tube that can be used for dosing for different poundages( not all horses are 1200 LBS). You can also use that to simply calculate the MG'z. My whole family has taken it as a precaution and as a treatment. This is not medical advice. ALOT of drugs are the same for veterinary care and human care. SAME EXACT DRUGS packaged differently and delivered differently. SAME ACTIVE DRUG. NOW with the WUHAN

If you do catch it. The I MASK protocol says to begin right away and take other supplements. Its not a magic pill. You still may experience sever FLU like symptoms You may feel sick.. yes.. it will take a week for the symptoms to subside and you still may have lingering micro symptoms for a few weeks. My wife and I both caught it but are well now and she is Immunosuppressed with cancer treatment.

That's my experience for anyone out there( i would also look into finding regeneron monoclonal antibodies.. I KNOW MANY people that have taken that and it has worked to alleviate severe symptoms.

NOT MEDICAL ADVICE.

X2, i too have personal experience with the Ivermectin paste, what deboxfan says is all true. My entire family has been taking ivermectin paste prophyiactially for several months with no side effects. The formulation of the paste is the same as the pill form. You just have to dose it for your weight which is very simple. A previous post gives the site with the dosage follow and the protocol. We are all un-vaxxed and have attended very large gatherings, so far with no affect. one of my relatives who is immune suppressed came down with covid. We gave him the proper dose for early treatment. within 3 days he was feeling better and eating well with no fever. I am a believer. We don't have a large supply and the sources to obtain it are drying up. This is not medical advise and is anecdotal so judge for yourself. Protect your family.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I just checked, looks like they've been removed from ebay along with any other ivermectin tabs. Either sold out or suppressed sorry pal.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: PiratesCut
a reply to: TTU77

I sent this entire OP to family and friends with the warning,
NOT MEDICAL ADVISE....

Thanks for this everyone!!!!

Cheers.....😎

When the system becomes irreparably and irretrievably broken, one must work outside of the system to survive. The system hates this and will fight it to the death because it breaks the power of the system.

Little things like this are genuine acts of rebellion and constitute a poke in the eye of the system.

I might add ...

THIS IS WHAT, AT IT'S CORE, ATS' IS ALL ABOUT!
:

Here, here, every small step to help your fellow man survive this holocaust is a sharp stick in the eye of the establishment. keep it up ATSers. with enough of us pushing back against the prevailing paradigm, we can win.

edit on 21-9-2021 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: PiratesCut

I sent this entire OP to family and friends with the warning,
NOT MEDICAL ADVISE....

Thanks for this everyone!!!!

Cheers.....😎

When the system becomes irreparably and irretrievably broken, one must work outside of the system to survive. The system hates this and will fight it to the death because it breaks the power of the system.

Little things like this are genuine acts of rebellion and constitute a poke in the eye of the system.

I might add ...

THIS IS WHAT, AT IT'S CORE, ATS' IS ALL ABOUT!
:

Here, here, every small step to help your fellow man survive this holocaust is a shape stick in the eye of the establishment. keep it up ATSers. with enough of us pushing back against the prevailing paradigm, we can win.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

For the love of god, get a prescription from your doctor, for the appropriate dosage and the stuff designed for humans. Dont skimp out.

Dolt, if doctors were prescribing it, we wouldn't have to use the paste. For the love of God get with the program. The great Satan is trying to shut down anything that will save people from the the death jab.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65
a reply to: MDDoxs
You probably know that almost any doctor in a clinic environment won't prescribe Ivermectin due to peer pressure or clinic policy. Even though it's therapeutic effects are proven, the policy remains.

For all those seeking Ivermectin treatment local, find a private practice doctor. They are more beholden to you and their ethics VS. Corporate policy.

I'm thinking this if very good advice. Find a small doctors office to work. Get away from all possible corporate protocols influenced by big pharma and government manipulation and their shady, detestable agenda's which are so far beneath contempt.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You could try some of these How to Get Ivermectin contacts

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yes .

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021
Medicine for animals has largely always been the same as what’s used for humans. As others pointed out that dosages which are normally determined by weight will be drastically different since horses weigh much more than most humans, and perhaps an apple flavoring included with horse ivermectin.

From some small studies, not scientific and anecdotal evidence Ivermectin MIGHT act as an agent which prevents the virus from replicating AFTER infection. There is ZERO evidence at this time it acts as a preventative form of treatment before infection.

Personally I think it’s stupid but people will do what a horse will not, after all I have never seen a horse grab a tube of ivermectin to treat themselves. So do as you will but if you are so afraid of this virus then your immune system will act accordingly and fail to help if you dose yourself with virtually what is an unknown, same as some believe about the vaccines

You're being ignore.

Besides, horses don't have opposable thumbs, do they can't "grab a tube of ivermectin." If they had an infection that ivermectin could cure and had opposable thumbs, i bet they would.

And, yes, there is evidence that IVM is a useful prophylactic.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Hi there. I don’t post much outside certain threads, mainly lurk in other forums but since you’re sincerely asking I’ll just share my own personal story FWIW I bought ivermectin Durvet Ivermectin Injectable 50 mL 50ML off of Amazon August 2nd after reading up on it from fine folks here on ATS. I got ill a few weeks after, first sign I figured what the hell, before I got sober I was poisoning my body regularly, for fun so hell, not too frightened. 1ml in juice to begin since I wasn’t sure it was covid anyway, just a sore throat. When I tested positive I just looked at the instructions and adjusted dose based on my weight. 5 friends all got sick same time… 4 unvaccinated and 1 double jabbed. I quarantined myself, had maybe 2 days I felt a little off, body temp changes quickly and a mild cough, lost my taste for probably 12-14 hours. Within a few days I had no symptoms, minus the mental health torment of extended isolation. My friend that was vacced got the sickest of all of us. She wasn’t good for 16 days or so. My other friends had chills, cough body aches, I told them to take the ivermectin but this was before Joe Rogan told his story so they all just made fun of me and declined. One friend (mid 30s) just rode it out, others were sleepy etc. I believe in the research I do and I listen to respected sage advice, but nothing at all beats personal experience. The med works. I know I’m just some random on a CT site to some but I wanted to share bc I feel it important to pay it forward all maybe it could be of value to others the way it was to me.
Currently Amazon says the product is unavailable but they can’t be the only retail site selling if.
And as a disclaimer, I’m not a doctor, and medical decisions are up to you …and yours
Much love, stay healthy…. As most of you will I presume

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

No there is not. You are being ignorant. Look at the studies. The problem is it has not been long enough as the studies are short.

Does it make any sense to reject a vaccine due to lack of studies and doubt it efficacy but champion a non viral medication to fight a viral infection ?

I am not pro vaccine, have not got it but both sides are arguing the same thing about both alleged remedies so it’s rather funny actually.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

there is a well known vet from Ireland who I remember clearly saying that there is zero difference between medicine for humans and animals , as they are all tested on animals first , and that the only difference is Dosage

I cant remember the vets name but he is famous for giving pets prosthetics

he is an advocate for the unification of the manufacture of animal and human medicines

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

IMO - medicines for horses is far superior than anything available to people because they have to be in 100% health to be ridden to their best performance.
if a vet tried the 'treatment' ploy instead of cure the horse owner would hire another vet who would get the job done.
Get an x ray at a hospital then have a racetrack vet take an x-ray, the horse one will be miles sharper in resolution than the human one.

FWIW- horse owners have superior immune systems because they are exposed to 'everything' at a stable.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021
a reply to: incoserv

No there is not. You are being ignorant. Look at the studies. The problem is it has not been long enough as the studies are short.

Does it make any sense to reject a vaccine due to lack of studies and doubt it efficacy but champion a non viral medication to fight a viral infection ?

I am not pro vaccine, have not got it but both sides are arguing the same thing about both alleged remedies so it’s rather funny actually.

Ivermectin is proven SAFE. Even if it doesn't help (and there are volumes of anecdotal evidence that it does), it won't harm anyone. It's nearly impossible to overdose on it. Look for a presentation on FascistTube by Chris Martenson on Ivermectin Toxicity.

The jab, on the other hand, is toxic

Do you want the people who have rushed a toxic injection through incomplete studies and are making major bank on it to test Ivermectin's efficacy?

Nobody is that stupid.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I live in a small town in TN with 35,000 peeps, Morristown, and ivermectin is wiped off the shelves, which is very surprising. I'll call a few other places but I might have to resort to ordering it online, though, I do know some people who own farms and have it. I'll see how it goes.

The entire shelf was wiped off and there was a letter from the FDA saying this medicine can cause death! and does not treat covide!! wtf, just wow!!!

I wonder if people bought it or if they were forced to take it off the shelves. I ask the clerk lady and she didn't know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join