It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Canadian voters have spoken!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
We've voted for:

- Requiring a passport to travel within our own country. I'm sure TPTB are looking forward to getting those provincial border crossings set up ASAP to enforce it! Once this starts it's NEVER going away.
- Aboriginal Canadians going yet another 4 years without clean water for their children.
- Paying extra taxes for plant food, while passing off the real problems of pollution. It's OK though, because cheap goods from China.
- Continuing to pay inflated prices for food at the grocery store.
- Making sure we no longer have an energy sector in our economy.
- Ensuring out housing market is out of reach for the youth of the country.
- Making it so that every voice in parliament is left of centre.

I could go on, but I won't.

Way to go Canada!

Remember...

"We're all in this together!!!"

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

What an absolute #show.

Seems like Canada and the States just love voting assholes in.

FFS.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
"If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it." -Mark Twain

After 2020, no one should be under any illusions that voting means anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AspiringSorcerer

100 % right.
l said those in power will remain in power.
So what are you going to with international travelers

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AspiringSorcerer

100 % right.
l said those in power will remain in power.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Probably the usual Canadian thing, stern words and a look in the other direction.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I walk to work on sunny days and get to see lots of liberal signs on lots of well maintained lawns along the way. The results aren't surprising. We have few options; vote for the covid scam or vote for the man made climate change junk science. Trudeau is the devil you know.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Suck it up, Butter Cup

Life will go on.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So I assume Canada re-elected Trudeau? Very sad day for Canada if true... but to be honest I was reading into the Canadian election a few days ago, and I discovered Trudeau called for an early election to "capitalize on his great Covid-19 response and gain a majority government". Seems to me he was extremely confident he would win despite being one of the most disliked politicians in the world. How could he be so certain that people wouldn't be fed up with his heavy handed approach to Covid-19 and vote him out? Seems quite suspicious to me...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I think strategically, he felt this would be the best time to secure a majority. It may not have been a bad gamble, though a lot of Canadians felt the timing was off. We had an election not that long ago.

I was kind of worried at first that the Liberals could form a majority government. After talking to a bunch of the local people running for parliament, got the impression that most felt so strongly about their positions that the outcome of this election would be more of the same. (Liberal minority)

I am coming off a coronavirus infection and couldn't vote. I am disappointed in most of the parties so wouldn't have voted anyways.

I have been extremely skeptical of our government's position on the various treatments and despise the vax mandates. I feel that the high percentage of those taking the leap of faith with these inoculations and the government's push to get numbers so high is a gross lack of due diligence.

Unfortunately, I am in the minority. Fear has motivated most of my countrymen and the media hasn't helped. I lament the lack of critical thinking skills I encounter and worry I may have to relocate or change work if policy gets worse.
edit on 21-9-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: misc

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

At a glance at the posts here at ATS it's clear to see a lot of folks are 100% on board with the covid bandwagon. When co-workers are down at the water cooler comparing the daily talleys on their cell phone aps of how many variants erupted overnight I can't even get within swinging distance cuz of the social distancing. It's heart-breaking. Suddenly we're being trained to tiennammen square dance to foot charts as if we've not spent the last 2 million years walking freely amonst the microbes. And won't your kids hate you for this?! Isn't the burka with the mask business abusive to a child? But you plaster the words 'Beware of the covid!' on every surface a significant percentage is going to buy in. God help us.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I can assure you with 100 % certainty that this is not the Canadian voters ,this is the dominion voting system.
Canada is about to lose it's status as the nice country and we are not sorry.
edit on 21-9-2021 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Majority of Canadians live in Vancouver and Toronto turning them into default sheep incapable and oblivious to life in Canada outside their liberal sphere of concrete and pavement.

They want more covid laws and locks down and masks and provincial boarder crosses in order to feel safe. They are so weak and so riddled with fear they are incapable of critical thinking.

Basically Canada will get more covid and less guns because Canadians are actually retarded now.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
So I assume Canada re-elected Trudeau? Very sad day for Canada if true... but to be honest I was reading into the Canadian election a few days ago, and I discovered Trudeau called for an early election to "capitalize on his great Covid-19 response and gain a majority government". Seems to me he was extremely confident he would win despite being one of the most disliked politicians in the world. How could he be so certain that people wouldn't be fed up with his heavy handed approach to Covid-19 and vote him out? Seems quite suspicious to me...

True, plus, it appears Canada (Trudeau's Leftist party) has figured out how to manage the endless big cheat.
globalnews.ca...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

How anyone could vote for this wolf in sheep’s clothing is beyond me. At least in antiquity tyrants dressed in battle armour and ruled with a sword, now it’s a suit and pen. Astonished how hypnotised the world masses have become, if you voted for this cretin you deserve the world you’re creating. Ignorance is no excuse!
edit on 21/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

We use paper ballots that are counted by people. Not sure how dominion comes into play.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I agree we are just dumb. I voted on paper ballot hand counted in the middle of no where.
a reply to: joejack1949

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Suck it up, Butter Cup

Life will go on.

I see the Liberals in your country are just as dumb as the Liberals in this country

How many votes did Trudeau get? 94 million?

Doesn’t affect me from up there, we got enough suffering caused by the Liberals here.
edit on 21-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
We've voted for:

- Requiring a passport to travel within our own country. I'm sure TPTB are looking forward to getting those provincial border crossings set up ASAP to enforce it! Once this starts it's NEVER going away.

Vaccine passports are a responsibility of the province. Ontario and Alberta both have Conservative provincial governments that decided to implement passports. So far this hasn't been flowed down from the Feds.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: canucks555

Suck it up, Butter Cup

Life will go on.

I see the Liberals in your country are just as dumb as the Liberals in this country

How many votes did Trudeau get? 94 million?

Doesn’t affect me from up there, we got enough suffering caused by the Liberals here.

Yea, the Liberals own stupid worldwide.

94 million? Probably more...

We hand count the votes here, in other words, good old fashioned cheating.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join