It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These four words are helping spread vaccine misinformation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Some of you need a hobby.

Let me guess

Do I need a vaccine to have a hobby ?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I pretty much understand the method of action of meds. I understand what they are trying to do, but often the path they are on with treatments is full of side effects leading to other disease formation.

Vaccines were a good idea until they went overboard, the good a vaccine does must far exceed any side effects of the vaccine. That is why they used to do research for many years to evaluate it. The mRNA vaccines have not undergone nearly enough testing to determine they are safe. It is a new technology, and even though they have previously tried to make vaccines out of mRNA for a decade, it never worked very good, side effects made them impractical to utilize. Now, for this wimpy virus that natural chemistries can dampen the virus turning covid pretty well, they pushed these vaccines on people...with no track record of success before with respect to appropriate low side effects. So they changed the rules to warp speed the vaccine and we are now part of a research group. They are covering up the side effect using multiple ad hominum methods including intimidation and blocking recognition of the side effects relation to the vaccine.

The statement that the side effects of getting vaccinated are not nearly as serious as getting covid from the virus is a false narrative, there should be minimal side effects to a very small percentage of those who take it. Not even swollen arms and arms turning black is acceptable, it damages tissue, that is not appropriate. It damages the cartilage in some people's shoulders, that is not appropriate for a vaccine to do, every time you get hurt or damage cartilage, it comes back to haunt you when you get older. I was told that when I was young, and basically blew it off, now I am old and all those places I got hurt are haunting me, and I have lots of places I got hurt...it sucks. If you destroy cells and have limited regeneration potential, the joint weakens, the tendons are not right anymore. Scarring of the heart does cause issues to the heart too, both in signal transmission and in muscles improperly working together.

I just don't think that these vaccines are adequate to be giving to everyone. There should have been long term trials with people checking if the way they formed their conclusions was adequate. But instead anyone who said that the vaccine was not properly tested was discredited and or slammed by the people who are supposed to be looking after our medicine creation.

I think that it probably does help those who are at high risk, maybe old people and some with certain medical conditions, but am not convinced that healthy individuals should be taking it, natural immunity to the SARS-CoV-2 virus is very possible for the vast majority of people. The people who pushed all the doom and gloom in our top medical agencies cannot admit they blew this response and that there are simple ways to fight it that they knew about for over a year....and never informed the public about. I read lots of official research on things, I only go to sites that are questionable to get ideas on possible research paths, to see if there is something to what they are saying.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So when you guys say "I do my own research" what do you mean exactly? You mean you are reading other peoples research right? Read read read until you find something that justifies your position.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Bury head in sand!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

They mean "Read our articles behind a paywall"

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Worse four words spreading vaccine disinformation:

The vaccine is safe.

Next worse four words:

The vaccine is effective.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
So when you guys say "I do my own research" what do you mean exactly? You mean you are reading other peoples research right? Read read read until you find something that justifies your position.

And when you hear what Pfizer and Moderna and the rest say about their vaccines, you are reading other people's research, right?

The difference is that the "research" you read was written by people who have a massive vested interest in selling as much of their product as possible.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: vonclod

Some of you need a hobby.

Let me guess

Do I need a vaccine to have a hobby ?

I truly don't give a F.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So much anger.
I’m seeing who is slamming people with attacks on person here and who is not.
Yeah, it sticks out in lumps...
Who pre-registered for the 4th jab?
Anyone???

a reply to: vonclod

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Reminds me of when CNN said it was illegal to real Hillary's emails and it was their job to interpret them and tell the public what they said and meant. Who needs research when you have CNN? As dumb as that sounds lots of people live by that very logic.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD
We are all doing our own research, by either A) getting the jab or B) being in the control group.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
Reminds me of when CNN said it was illegal to real Hillary's emails and it was their job to interpret them and tell the public what they said and meant. Who needs research when you have CNN? As dumb as that sounds lots of people live by that very logic.

Remember when Mika Brzezinski said that telling people what to think was "their job?"

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

This is exactly what it is again.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Vaccines are for symptoms?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
HHS/CDC/FDA Whistleblower explains what she's seeing inside the agency. Posted to YouTube on 9.20.2021 by Project Veritas.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

I can see there still some those who defend Pfizer..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join