It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These four words are helping spread vaccine misinformation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well this might give you folks a giggle or so. It is an article from CNN but it is the most shortest article and one of the dumbest article's i had seen from CNN to date.

According to CNN.
The biggest problem to vaccination is"how people are researching" that is the problem. And is helping spread vaccine misinformation.

These four words are helping spread vaccine misinformation

Four little words — "do your own research" — are hurting the US pandemic response, CNN's chief media correspondent Brian Stelter said on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. And

According to CNN's Brian Stelter your either Q or you dont know to do.

The problem is that most people simply don't know how to do their own research, especially when it comes to understanding the complexities of medical science.

Its MSM getting desperate if enough people do actual research? interesting argument by CNN i wonder why?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If you actually look things up, you notice many things aren't what you have been told. That's a problem. How can propaganda effectively be spread if you people, and by "you people", I meant "you people", continue to look at non approved source material. CNN provides all the source material you need. You can look in the "Trump is a Russian stooge" folder, or the "Unvaxxed are literally Hitler" folder. Both have a wealth of "approved" information and if you look elsewhere, you are breaking the law. Like when we told you that looking at Hunter Biden's laptop data was illegal.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That's funny, I thought those 4 words were,

"Pandemic of the unvaccinated"

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

We should just keep a running thread of the daily idiot attempts by the propagandists to dissuade us from critical thought. Sad thing is, right now there is someone out there using this as an excuse to not do research.

"Billy...where are you gettin' this information from?"
"They said it on CNN, Mama"
"Billy...you need to research that yourself on the intrinet."
"I can't, Mama!"
"Why can't you, Billy?"
"Cause Mama, CNN told me not to..."

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I remember when CNN told us we could go to jail for investigating Hillary Clinton's emails.

I hope dismantling CNN as it now stands will be a top priority when the Great reset occurs.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Believe the scientist, but only the ones we report on.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

MSM's favorite phrases.

"Pandemic of the unvaccinated"
"Its just Rare"
"Getting vaxed will make us getting back to our old normal"
"Benefits Outweigh the risks"

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

In lame words, get your darn shot stupid, yep intellectual knowledge will become illegal very soon, I wonder when the book burning will start.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OMG I'm still cracking up. Without a doubt one of the stupidest articles ever written.

Just replace "Madison" with "Stelter"

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
only three words are actually spreading vax 'disinfo' - 'get the jab'.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Shhhhhh. ...
Don't talk about it.
They might be listening.

Somewhere along the line I learned that knowledge can be gained from " doing my own research ". I find it ridiculous that if it were any other subject than the Hokey Pokey people would gladly tell you to Google it and make an informed decision for your best interest.
Again I say, the more I see things like this the more I know to stay away from it.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A thread by _ _ _ _ _

4 words that help spread bullsh#t

Some of you need a hobby.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Methinks Pffffizer needs to make some Big Extra Bucks right about now. Yes. I did a little research. There's more to go though.

We're told to trust "the science". Well, there should be a few caveats thrown in that statement.

Look at the below list of pharmaceutical recalls!

We just heard about Chantix this past week. Remember all the Chantix commercials with that Hollyweird star, Ray Liotta, touting it? Pffffizer probably made billions off that one drug. It's been on the market in the US since 2006! I wonder how many people got cancer from it.

In 2020 alone, they earned $919 million in revenue off that one drug!!! en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Pfizer Inc. 2020 Form 10-K Annual Report, high-revenue products by the company include[d] Chantix/Champix (varenicline) to treat nicotine addiction, [which] had $919 million in 2020 revenues.

www.nbcnews.com...

List of recalls:

www.fda.gov...

But, wait...there's more.

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

www.justice.gov...

Trust???? It's all about the Benjamins, imo. By the time this $#!+$#0w is over, who knows who will have been injured. But, hey...billions will have been earned by Big Pharma and I'm sure certain politicians will get their share.

Every single person should have the right to take this injection or not to take it. Nobody should be punished or denied services because they did their research and determined that, for them, it's a "no, thank you".

edit on 20-9-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The problem is that most people simply don't know how to do their own research, especially when it comes to understanding the complexities of medical science.

Let's fix that! Well, at least we can start to fix that right here... and right now...

PubMed

PubMed is a free search engine accessing primarily the MEDLINE database of references and abstracts on life sciences and biomedical topics. The United States National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health maintain the database as part of the Entrez system of information retrieval.

In plain English, virtually every peer-reviewed clinical study and/or review published all over the world is is posted at PubMed. The same exact studies and reviews used to guide, inform and determine best medical practices. This is the place to go for "The Science." You can use the PubMed search engine at the top of the page to find any and all clinical studies pertaining to pretty much any disease, condition, treatment, medication, and/or anything else health-related.

If you aren't into reading boring old clinical studies and prefer to get your information in layman's terms, then just use your favorite search engine with a couple/few keywords + clinical studies.

This is just a start, of course. But it's a damn good start!

Anything worth knowing is worth doing your own due diligence...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Considering the source…not long ago CNN did a story on evictions. They profiled a young woman, 3 children, lost job due to COVID restrictions and was facing eviction.

They raised 200 thousand dollars for her within 48 hours the story aired. It was also featured on many other platforms. After some enterprising “research” by viewers and readers alike, the woman’s story unfolded quickly.

The apartments was not hers, the children were not hers biologically and she did not have any custodial rights. The company she claimed a former employee relationship with had no record of her employement and it was revealed she was just perpetrating a fraud on the public system for money.

I believe it’s CNN that doesn’t understand “research” and could benefit from some of the self researchers work on the topic of the vaccines. With that said, just like the woman above there are numerous fraudsters out there attempting to make money as anti vaxxers.

This means there is a lot of ludicrous information out there and some people run with whatever they read. From magnetic injection sites, to Bluetooth connections after a vaccine to the ever present conspiracy of mind control. There is misinformation from both sides and unfortunately the press is involved in presenting it and not researching for themselves but going with political experts opinions instead

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you actually look things up, you notice many things aren't what you have been told.

If you tell people what you've researched they either don't believe it, or just keep going on.
It's really weird these days.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Missed one.

"Proven safe."

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I needed a good laugh today! What a crock of sh!t from CNN. You MUST do your own research, since the lamestream media, government and legacy news liars constantly lie, and their followers are caught up in their own self-fulfilling toxicity bias.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
They’re not totally incorrect. A lot of people don’t know how to do their own research. Including doctors and CNN.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don’t understand how this short stumpy ugly little fat dude has such a huge ego, he’s so unbelievably unlikeable it makes you wonder what he did for his job, how he can lie so often with a strait face, and why he’s still on air it’s so unpopular, there are probably a few hundred million youtubers with a bigger audience than this guy

Do you think he or CNN realise how irrelevant they are today? Does any MSM realise how they’re aging relics nobody takes seriously anymore?

Don’t you know WE are the media now CNN?

Don’t you know you’re like you destroyed confidence and audiences to MSM are only going to destroy science good name next?

Somebody also needs to tell these last few remaining MSM followers & headline parrots… It’s not science when you censor delete and silence other scientists and shut down scientific debate because you’ve solved science forever and there doesn’t need to be anymore science done

Especially not when you’ve been constantly WRONG, on just about everything

This is how fascism & communism is done, not science you silly low iq MSM headline parroting imbecile

This is literally how bad it’s got for them, the MSM are having to morally support and feed ammunition to their last remaining followers and supporters, it’s so embarrassingly destroyed I just feel sorry for them now, it’s like watching a rabid dog chasing it’s tail

People who literally think that the official line, or science is what only the opinions of legacy media has, they think of it as the ministry of truth and refuse to belive they’d ever lie to them, because that would collapse their world and bring disorder and chaos to their weak shallow minds, again at this point it’s the only reason I don’t blame them, if they realised the world was so much different in reality than they thought they’d probably snap mentally and end up in a loony bin with LGBTG & BLM posters all over the walls

Back on topic after that wonderful rant I went into there

That’s surely something even the most stupid in society understand, no?

That science…. is NOT…. A DEMOCRACY

It’s not true just because it has the most people who believe in it, that’s like saying who is the realist god/religion

WELL FOLKS ISNT IT OBVIOUS ITS WHICHEVER RELIGION HAS THE MOASTE FOLOWEZ

No

No

Stop 🛑 just have a sit down

It’s requires proof, constant challenges, hypotheses &theory’s to have a voice, and openly challenge via scientific methods

As far as I see, the alleged conspiracy theorists are correct far more often than the few scientists on Tv who with 100% accuracy can be proven to have HUGE CONFLICTS OF THAT INTEREST big pharmaceuticals making the vaccine… that’s definitely not odd or corrupt

But also when tens of tens of thousands of Drs MDs phds professors scientists academics from all over the world are sounding alarm bells, and the media which lied itself to death for 6 years call them conspiracy theorist you know it’s a clown show and very alarming times are ahead

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join