It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My issues with 007

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Look, I’m sure James Bond is great. He’s awesome so I’ll grant that caveat.

But why don’t we ever hear about 006 or 005?

It’s all about 007!

And what about 001? My research shows that he’s just a great an agent, but has bad skin from childhood acne and his name is Kevin Tinkle. So he gets NO credit even though he’s saved the world a bunch of times also!

And I really feel sorry for 008, he’s just waiting for a job while fixing paper jams in M’s office printer. Just imagine the boredom while ol’ 007 races off and gets all the glory.

It’s time to start paying attention to the long lost 00 agents who get no acknowledgement from anyone.

Rant over.
edit on 20-9-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus’s beer

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
You are funny! Thank you for the giggle

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Tinkle, Kevin Tinkle, and I like my daiquiris frozen.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
All the other 00's are just quietly getting on with their spying without drawing attention to themselves.
James Bonds job is to travel the world blowing up infrastructure while getting bladdered and canoodling as many women as possible while maybe chasing the odd bad dude in the process.
This takes the heat off all the other quiet spies nicley.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
007 is an exhibitionist.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Silcone nailed it. Bond is just the front man, while everybody focuses on him you never hear about 004 assassinating the Pope, ooo, ooo I didn't say that, you never heard it. I've gotta go into hiding now like Bourne. You know, travel to multiple countries and no one recognises him.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

007 is the public face of MI6 , 001-6 are the real secret agents 007 is just a public relations tool.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The issue you've got with 007 is as of nothing. Wait till he retires and the next 007 will be Black or god forbid a Black woman.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

008 was recuperating in moonraker.
009 was killed in octopussy.

So there ya go

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Daniel Craig killed James Bond for me.

I want someone like Tom Ellis, or at the very least Tall dark and handsom!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My problem is that he is actually based on a French secret agent named Du Bleau Cervanne.

I could explain more details but I have no desire to have a bag thrown over my head and get thrown into the back of a van then taken to a secure location to be tortured for days on end.......again.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I remember Agent 99. She was pretty hot, and caused some shades to be drawn as a young man watching daytime tv reruns in the 80’s.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Look, I’m sure James Bond is great. He’s awesome so I’ll grant that caveat.

But why don’t we ever hear about 006 or 005?

It’s all about 007!

And what about 001? My research shows that he’s just a great an agent, but has bad skin from childhood acne and his name is Kevin Tinkle. So he gets NO credit even though he’s saved the world a bunch of times also!

And I really feel sorry for 008, he’s just waiting for a job while fixing paper jams in M’s office printer. Just imagine the boredom while ol’ 007 races off and gets all the glory.

It’s time to start paying attention to the long lost 00 agents who get no acknowledgement from anyone.

Rant over.

There were rumors that black actor, Idris Elba would get to play bond. Personally, I think he'd make a good bond, but I think it would be better if they introduced him as 006 or 008 or something. Kind of like how they did with Jason Bourne where one of the movies was about a different guy, but same spy program.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That counts me out then lol a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

008 was recuperating in moonraker.
009 was killed in octopussy.

So there ya go

Weren't there several 00s killed in Octopussy?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Just imagine the boredom while ol’ 007 races off and gets all the glory.

Kinda like the boredom it takes to write a thread like this. 🤣

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboyI think it's thoughtless of you to not pay homage to ALL Agents from #1 - #008 (and beyond.) Non-00's Matter Too! I just saw #602 in the bathroom crying b/c she can't tweet about it due to the undercover mission.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Double 0’s in bond films

screenrant.com...
edit on 20-9-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I want someone like Tom Ellis

YES! From the comedy Miranda, to Lucifer. What an amazing talent. And oh my lord, what a pretty man!!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The issue you've got with 007 is as of nothing. Wait till he retires and the next 007 will be Black or god forbid a Black woman.

I heard we're getting a female Indiana Jones - not sure what color yet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join