It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Bill Gates is trying to make an immortality drug (Using Moderna Vaccine)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Why would he bother when they can already stop ageing and to a degree reverse it?

It just causes large amounts of cancer.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That Gate man is going to die like all of us, is not immortality pill for him or anybody like him, he will be buried and will rot like everybody. No special treatment, then somebody else will get to enjoy his money.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Just imagine how much a few doses of the "Immortality Drug" will cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOooh WEEEE!

Please tell me you channeled rick and morty with that.

hahah Oooohh Weeee!!

idk, I need to go to sleep.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines DO NOT insert DNA into your cells. They DO NOT contain any DNA. You need to check your facts.

Don't be fooled by Orwellian Doublespeak.

Mrna are proteins that contain instructions to produce something. DNA is a protein that contains instructions to produce something.

www.differencebetween.net...#:~:text=DNA%20is%20made%20up%20of,while%20mRNA%20is%20single %2Dstranded.

I'm always surprised how people are fooled just by calling something by a different name. I think it's because we live in a "one soundbyte" world, and people don't have time to dig deeper.

So the tactic works. Take two things that clearly fall into the same category, and do similar things, but choose an entirely arbitrary naming convention, and people will think you've jumped categories. Just like Orson Wells predicted.

But a technology that can do one, could probably do the other just as easily.

First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them

www.cdc.gov...:how%20does%20mrna%20vaccine%20work:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen
TN: FY21

So they're putting an instruction into the cell that makes the cell produce a specific thing. And then it erases the instruction.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Bill Gates and the rest of the 'ruling class' should fear death.When you have led a life of debauchery and satanic worship you just know that all your sins lead to one place-eternal hellfire.
Life is fleeting,hell is for eternity.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines DO NOT insert DNA into your cells. They DO NOT contain any DNA. You need to check your facts.

Mrna are proteins that contain instructions to produce something. DNA is a protein that contains instructions to produce something.

www.differencebetween.net...#:~:text=DNA%20is%20made%20up%20of,while%20mRNA%20is%20single %2Dstranded.

I'm always surprised how people are fooled just by calling something by a different name. I think it's because we live in a "one soundbyte" world, and people don't have time to dig deeper.

So the tactic works. Take two things that clearly fall into the same category, and do similar things, but choose an entirely arbitrary naming convention, and people will think you've jumped categories. Just like Orson Wells predicted.

First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them

So they're putting an instruction into the cell that makes the cell produce a specific thing. And then it erases the instruction.

The vaccines have nothing to do with DNA whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The quote I put in there comes from the CDC's own website. I'm using reliable sources for this.

Moderna inserts the single helix structure you see on the left side of the picture.
edit on 20-9-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: removed snarkiness

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Is there any chance you are confusing George Orwell with Orson Welles?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Surely we , the Lab Rats -- are already well embedded into the immortality research programme .Test Group are Vaxxed ( the expendables )and Unvaxxed are the Controls .

Adrenochrome has been the most expensive drug on this planet for a considerable time . It's isolation and the recognition of its capabilities ensured that the types of research alluded to by the OP have been up and running for decades .
In the mean time, trafficking and harvesting will continue to consume the energies of the most wealthy and powerful until that unlikely moment arrives when the Lab work produces even better solutions .

Hopefully God will strike out at that point and sort out the mess otherwise '' he " will have continual interference of his supposed eternal and infinite powers .

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Just imagine how much a few doses of the "Immortality Drug" will cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOooh WEEEE!

That's why only those who can afford it will be worthy of it (in their eyes of course)...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Bill Gates and the rest of the 'ruling class' should fear death.When you have led a life of debauchery and satanic worship you just know that all your sins lead to one place-eternal hellfire.
Life is fleeting,hell is for eternity.

Agreed. It says clearly in The Bible that God gave them plenty of time to repent, but that they wouldn't. They just wouldn't repent, and so...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Just think what a gold mine of research it is for these guys to have millions of test subjects, all taking the jab with this experimental technology. They can watch, review, and make corrections to the process, all with no danger to themselves.

Interesting thread...

I've actually considered that they are actually engaging in a very large series of genetic manipulation experiments, with dozens if not more of different experiments, each monitored by keeping track of the batch #s of the jabs

Is the world even ready for immortality?

Well, you can actually dramatically increase your expected lifespan as well as minimize any/all risks of things like cancer and other diseases (especially what are commonly referred to as 'old age' diseases), so that you will be active and healthy up until the day you die - so, no, this isn't actual immortality, but it is the next best thing, because you can achieve this right now.

Want to boost your HGH levels by 2,000% in 2 days? How about dramatically stimulate stem cell production naturally? Force your body to engage in serious waste disposal and removal of old/tired cells (starting with the worst of the worst - cancer cells - and replace them all with fresh, healthy new/young ones?

It is simple to do and available to anyone, because it is not only free, you'll actually reap a net positive benefit cash flow wise...

I wonder if anyone can guess what it is?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
The vaccines have nothing to do with DNA whatsoever.

Yeah, doublespeak is right.

So, let's assume you are right and these jabs don't modify your existing DNA (since there is no way for you or me anyone else to prove this one way or another without access to the raw data used for actually manufacturing these monstrositites)...

mRNA is in fact how our DNA sends messages to each and every cell in our body... right?

If that is true - and it is - then what these jabs do is, in fact, act as FAKE messages from our DNA.

So, no, they don't change our existing DNA, they merely pretend to be messages from our DNA.

Double... #ing... speak.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It is possible and that was part of the purpose of the research we were doing in 2005/06 in mRNA and rDNA. It actually started in 1999-2000 when we first looked at the problem, but it evolved over a few years. Telomerase is only part of the problem in creating immortal cell lines. Other issues are errors in replication, uncorrected past mutations and spontaneous mutations caused by outside interference's like EMF, gamma radiation from space, radioactive materials, etc.

Here's the main two problems....

First... You create a carrier system, be it mRNA, rDNA, viral machine, etc., for what we'll presume is "your" perfect genetic payload. Somebody's done the work, created a perfect copy of your DNA with no errors and has programmed an auxiliary mechanism to rebuild telomerase, so that it never depletes and always stays the same. That carrier is going to do it's work at a certain "pace" and chances are it will be self replicating viri or an mRNA process that will be driven by some kind of entry vector into cells. Let's presume (because this is where we had a huge problem) that the transmission expression is binary. One cell converts two cells, which converts four cells, which converts eight cells, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 and on and on, etc....

On this ramp up in cellular conversion, you are going to see two things happening, those would be exponentially increasing ATP (energy requirements) and exponentially increasing ADP (waste removal requirements). This will overload the system and ALL its organs, it will create sepsis, thrombosis/strokes and massive organ failure and it will be long before 1/3rd of the body tries to change the other two thirds in a very small space of time, like say 10 minutes ;-) So you get perfect cellular conversion, but the host dies, in quite a lot of pain.

Second... the auto-immune system. Let's say you could stretch out the time of conversion to something reasonable, like a year or two to change 38 trillion or so cells. The auto-immune system is going to start creating havoc, because you have two cell types in your body, the "original" you and the "new" you. So you have to turn off the immune system, like organ transplants but worse, since every part of your body is being converted over time. So you run with Methotrexate or Imuran or some other fun immuno-suppressant drug, but, you are now subject to the whims of every viral and bacteriological attack out there. Even if you live in a bubble for two years, there is a high probability of even your gut bacteria attacking you. This again means sepsis, thrombosis and massive organ failure from bacterial/viral attacks. Again, the host dies, quite painfully and very similar to the First case.

So, is there a solution? Yes, preconditioning the immune system to see the "original" and "new" you, as cells that are "friendlies," that won't be attacked by your newly modified immune system. Then you can regulate system conversion time without any decrease in the auto-immune system's efficiency, allowing you to repair the genome, add the telomerase control and regulate telomerase replacement.

Could Gates be looking at the global population as guinea pigs for this purpose? Sure he could, but it puts him into the same category of the Nazis and Wooter Basson (Dr. Death) in South Africa.

I guess the alleged "Adrenochrome" just doesn't cut the mustard anymore eh? So shouldn't we be getting rid of Gates and its ilk if this is the case?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There are two changes we should make to this plan.

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Here's the main two problems....

First... You create a carrier system, be it mRNA, rDNA, viral machine, etc., for what we'll presume is "your" perfect genetic payload. Somebody's done the work, created a perfect copy of your DNA with no errors and has programmed an auxiliary mechanism to rebuild telomerase, so that it never depletes and always stays the same. That carrier is going to do it's work at a certain "pace" and chances are it will be self replicating viri or an mRNA process that will be driven by some kind of entry vector into cells. Let's presume (because this is where we had a huge problem) that the transmission expression is binary. One cell converts two cells, which converts four cells, which converts eight cells, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 and on and on, etc....

On this ramp up in cellular conversion, you are going to see two things happening, those would be exponentially increasing ATP (energy requirements) and exponentially increasing ADP (waste removal requirements). This will overload the system and ALL its organs, it will create sepsis, thrombosis/strokes and massive organ failure and it will be long before 1/3rd of the body tries to change the other two thirds in a very small space of time, like say 10 minutes ;-) So you get perfect cellular conversion, but the host dies, in quite a lot of pain.

Probably best then, if it isn't self replicating, or is limited it only replicates so much per dose. Then just take a lot of doses over time.

But the first change we should make is : don't try to make anything permanent. Just set the telomere back to where it was in say... your 20's. And plan on doing the treatment again in another 10-20 years.

Your telomeres serve a purpose. If I'm not mistaken, they are essentially your first line of defense against cancer.

You wouldn't want to have telomeres that are too long, because then when a cell goes berzerk and starts over replicating, it wouldn't run out its telomere and die off. (Unfortunately, some cells mutate enough during their berzerk phase that the telomere limiter stops working, and people end up getting cancer anyway.)

Second... the auto-immune system. Let's say you could stretch out the time of conversion to something reasonable, like a year or two to change 38 trillion or so cells. The auto-immune system is going to start creating havoc, because you have two cell types in your body, the "original" you and the "new" you. So you have to turn off the immune system, like organ transplants but worse, since every part of your body is being converted over time. So you run with Methotrexate or Imuran or some other fun immuno-suppressant drug, but, you are now subject to the whims of every viral and bacteriological attack out there. Even if you live in a bubble for two years, there is a high probability of even your gut bacteria attacking you. This again means sepsis, thrombosis and massive organ failure from bacterial/viral attacks. Again, the host dies, quite painfully and very similar to the First case.

What if the only change you made was to extend the telomere back to where it was in your 20's? Would that still be enough of a difference to trigger an immune response?

I have to admit I don't know.

However, if you somehow did get your immune system to accept two or more types of DNA as being ok, that would open other interesting possibilities, I would think.

If organ 3d printing became a real thing, and you were able to replace every organ in your body with a donor organ, then you could completely rejuvinate that way.

You would be kind of like Dr. Who - looking like a whole different person every time you undergo the process.

I wonder if you could pair off with a partner and mix millions of sperm and eggs, to essentially create your own donors in the form of single celled embryos which you use to grow the organs from (With many an ethical quandry to consider.....)

So, is there a solution? Yes, preconditioning the immune system to see the "original" and "new" you, as cells that are "friendlies," that won't be attacked by your newly modified immune system. Then you can regulate system conversion time without any decrease in the auto-immune system's efficiency, allowing you to repair the genome, add the telomerase control and regulate telomerase replacement.

Could Gates be looking at the global population as guinea pigs for this purpose? Sure he could, but it puts him into the same category of the Nazis and Wooter Basson (Dr. Death) in South Africa.

Interesting you should mention Africa.

Gates doesn't have the best record there. His polio vaccine isn't universally loved.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I guess that is pretty speculative.

It seems the main issue, though, with telomere treatment is making sure the telomeres get to exactly the right size.

Too small and you haven't changed anything. Too big and you get cancer.

And it can't be randomly determined amounts of growth, because if some get very big and others remain small, the big ones still expose you to the risk of cancer.

It would have to be very precise. Each telomere affected getting to just the right length with few or no outliers.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I agree I was expecting to pop in and straight out of this thread, but you have me interested.
First imagine if B Gates did use the human population as test subjects to make an immortality drug and succeeded.... Then gets # in the head!
Man Satan would get a high five for that twist

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I wonder to what degree people like Biden and Pelosi - who are getting up there in years, would want to help him, if it meant they didn't have to die.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the ultra-rich were working on ways to become immortal. It's what I would do in their shoes. However, I don't think the vaccines have anything to do with that.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Suppose that all is going well, and it looks promising they can make an immortality drug, but it will require 20 or more years to finish at the pace they are going.

But if they can gather mountains of data in a short time, maybe they'll have it ready sooner.

Now suppose you're Nancy Pelosi, or Joe Biden, and you don't have 20 years to wait................

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join