It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxed Celebrity Gets Covid and Continues to Preach GET INJECTED TOO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

That's about dumber than a box of rocks

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

No, i think you should be locked away and not allowed any freedom until you take a medical therapy which doesn't even stop you spreading the flu.

lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you all want off this prison planet then you’re going to need to shape up and stop with the nonsense.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I spent nearly 2 years visiting our local hospital almost weekly here.
It was a ghost town...empty

While the news told me it was overflowing.
Care to explain, or call me a liar too?

As to your link. What is the expected outcome from telling everyone they could die from a disease that has flu symptoms and is tested with a test that shows positive when you have the flu.
You guys sounds so gd stupid, I can't even converse with you.

Oh look it's the same leftist political trolls here backing the vax crap.
How not suspicious

I don't know where you live but when I got it the first time I was in Clark county Nevada. And yes the hospitals across the valley had reached max capacity.

And to your second question. Do you mean the Multiplexed covid test that is the go to as the previous ones are not used anymore. Then yes it does as it is intended to.
The previous tests only tested for covid. They made sure of that.

Sorry but yes you are incorrect. Not a liar just misinformed.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It's somewhat tongue in cheek.

Are you suggesting Bill Gates has no influence or input into the manufacture or rhetoric regarding vaccines?

The real kicker is the background, like all good billionaires it's about the dollars. Took me at least 7 minutes on photoshop, don't knock my hard labour.

My avatar suggests Bill Gates is pushing vaccines because it makes him money. You think he's doing it due to some philanthropic moral obligation? Just so you know, billionaires don't get that wealth by being generous or kind.
edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I live here in Vegas and I know for a fact that's some BS. I live by like 4 hospitals within a mile of just my house and its a big ass city. Hospitals were never at capacity.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: shaemac
Then, they said the injections would lesson your symptoms if you got covid. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo.....

Every single shred of evidence points to this being true.

Never try to read papers that have evidence that has been "shredded" .
Not even the last one.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I went to A+E last year mid pandemic and i was treated like a king.

On my childrens life i walked into the A+E and was the ONLY person there.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Hmm well in Henderson they were and I was told by staff that all the others were also. I didn't say that people were getting turned away.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: willzilla
a reply to: Chance321

I concur. Why would it need to mutate to attack the unvaccinated?

Unvaccinated cause the mutations.

That is false and has always been false. Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines can incite changes that enable diseases to escape their control. Especially when the vaccines do not immunize like the Covid vaccines.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: canucks555

a reply to: visitedbythem

There will be long faces and a whole lot of howling this winter.

You are correct, especially as Covid ravages in winter, businesses are wide, and people refuse do something as simple as wearing a freaking mask, let alone get vaccinated.

Hospitals are getting to breaking points and it's not even fall yet.

Winter will not be kind.

Hospitals are at breaking point because of vax mandates and vaxed patients

Source, or evidence?

Then why are hospitals filled with mostly unvaxxed people denying it exists as they suffer and die from it?

Hospitals are at breaking point because of vax mandates and vaxed patients)

Judging by the name I'd imagine that this person does not believe in evolution. (extremely religious
They don't need proof, links, nothing.
Jesus says vax bad.

Judging by all of your posts ever . You are a liar a disnfo spreader

This coming from someone who just literally lied..... priceless

Says the guy who claims to have been vaxxed and still got the covid 3 times.
🤣

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: canucks555

a reply to: visitedbythem

There will be long faces and a whole lot of howling this winter.

You are correct, especially as Covid ravages in winter, businesses are wide, and people refuse do something as simple as wearing a freaking mask, let alone get vaccinated.

Hospitals are getting to breaking points and it's not even fall yet.

Winter will not be kind.

Hospitals are at breaking point because of vax mandates and vaxed patients

Source, or evidence?

Then why are hospitals filled with mostly unvaxxed people denying it exists as they suffer and die from it?

Hospitals are at breaking point because of vax mandates and vaxed patients)

Judging by the name I'd imagine that this person does not believe in evolution. (extremely religious
They don't need proof, links, nothing.
Jesus says vax bad.

Judging by all of your posts ever . You are a liar a disnfo spreader

This coming from someone who just literally lied..... priceless

Says the guy who claims to have been vaxxed and still got the covid 3 times.
🤣

No I got it twice before I got vaxxed. Then got it again in Dallas. Which is exactly like I said originally. It is actually fairly common with those of us that already have a weakened immune system.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Lessen the severity of a virus that most barely notice they have. Pass.

You go right ahead and keep getting your shots...however many that'll be. A booster. Another booster. ...and on, and on, and on.

No thanks. I'll rely on my immune system, thank you kindly.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That is false and has always been false. Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines can incite changes that enable diseases to escape their control.

No, they don't breed resistance, and it's why vaccines have eliminated disease (polio, smallpox, etc). Viruses are not bacteria.
edit on 19-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Lessen the severity of a virus that most barely notice they have

650k+ might disagree.

Or not.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777

originally posted by: BillBillsner

You're missing the point here....for most of the population covid isn't deadly or even a big deal. So to us, taking the chance on letting our bodies do what they have been doing all along, kicking viral ass, is a way less scary thought than being injected with something that could possibly permanently injure or kill you. Put it this way, I had the coof about a month ago. It kicked my ass for 2 days and gone, just like every other time I've been sick with flu or something. the fever and chills don't scare me at all, that's manageable and familiar. Having something injected in to my blood that will cause every cell to make spike proteins sounds like something that, if it goes bad, it's gonna be very bad!

The flu isnt deadly to me. Would you like me to be next to your grandparent with my flu?

How does the ‘vaccine’ fit into this scenario again?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The only thing that irks me more than ignorance is when it's accompanied by a sardonic self-absorbed supercilious attitude.
edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: chr0naut

I hear there are quite a few dead folks who were vaccinated and still caught covid and are now dead who I would bet disagree.

Yes, the vaccines aren't 100% effective. We knew that from the start. There would be breakthrough cases. In the case of the Pfizer vaccine, with a nominal 95% effectiveness, that means 5 out of every 100 vaccinated would still catch COVID-19.

And, COVID-19 is a deadly disease to some people (and not just the elderly), which is why everyone is doing stuff about it.

Additionally, there were adverse reactions to the vaccines expected too.

But, compared to the disease, the medicines are thousands of times safer.

How bout folks like me who had pretty much no symptoms or even those like my wife who basically had everything you get from some nasty flu and got over it as well.

From experience, it seems like some people who have complications hardly get the disease, and some who are young and otherwise healthy, die. Probably there are reasons, but we don't always know ahead of time until it happens.

The science you guys always talk about but never seem to understand says me and my wife now have a better immunity than those who didn't catch it and naturally get over it without a vaccine. My body did a better job than that crap in the vial.

Were you and your wife tested positive for COVID-19? If you hardly had symptoms and your wife had only slightly more severe symptoms, you don't know if it was just 'flu without the test or without others close to you having been tested positive.

Wonder just how many of us already sick and recovered are out there compared to vaccinated folks who never got it. Why the push to force us to bend to your illogical will? Why is it ok to take work away from me because you cant seem to understand science?

Yes, we all wonder.

Yet speculation is different than the numbers that we can confirm.

And since there are large population numbers involved, and since, at least in other countries, contact tracing identifies the ones that are likely to be positive but have not been tested, so, all in all, the actual measured numbers are probably fairly good.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Do you drive?

Cross the street?

I'm assuming that you do. Do you also take precautions when doing both of those things? Again, I'm guessing that you do.

There's a risk in every action we take. That's just the way it is.

I choose to not take the "vaccine", as the risks to me of taking it, out weigh the risks of not taking it.

Many of you don't like that. I don't care if you do, or do not. I don't like attempts to coerce me, either. I tend to dig in my heels even further than they are already.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Lessen the severity of a virus that most barely notice they have. Pass.

You go right ahead and keep getting your shots...however many that'll be. A booster. Another booster. ...and on, and on, and on.

No thanks. I'll rely on my immune system, thank you kindly.

Darwwin's law is why we're having a lot of deaths. All those people who died from covid who touted not to get the vaccine, those are sad and ironic stories. You definitely see a lot more of that happening.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join