It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apocalypse is upon us (it could be no other way) Meta_Thread.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
I have argued (and i could track down the threads) that we may possibly be beginning the "Four Horsemen" of ch6, with the pandemic as the first horseman. War, Famine, and Death would follow in rapid succession.

But I shouild point out that in my theory there is a time-gap (clearly indicated in ch7) between the Four Horsemen and the rest of the events of Revelation.

Revelation, pandemic, vaccination

Revelation- Project complete
edit on 18-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I recently heard someone on ATS refer to the current COVID crisis as a corporate restructuring of the world around us, a carefully plotted & intricately arranged plan to consolidate all holdings under the control of a cartel which is in essence fascistic, which favours tight controls over the people, and may welll involve a population cull to bring their own wicked kingdom under easier control, with just enough servants to fulfil their needs, with power arising from their great wealth. Cartel operations require agreements between regional powers on matters of territory, but they also need customers to enhance their wealth & power by a combination of harvesting resources which will end up under the cartel's control, and purchasing their own necessary goods/ services from the cartel.

That's already been the world for generations, albeit with ever increasing sophistication. Its more along the lines of a restructuring of the corporate world. Some fall, the disaster capitalism postured others scoop it all up.

edit on 18-9-2021 by BrightlyDark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Cmon man, this aint no Spanish Flu. No Smallpox.

Its SARS.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BrightlyDark
That's why I said "may possibly", not "definitely".
i would wait to see a lot of other things first before getting closer to "defintely".
E.g. any signs of widespread conflict or famine yet? If they don't come, then false alarm.
If they do come, then keep a close eye on whoever dominates the world in the aftermath and helps the world to catch its breath.

edit on 18-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

First Mr. Ointment, thank you for your considered reply to my post which might have easily been taken as being a simple reactionary retort, which is was not.

In your reply to me, you were much more succinct and I can tell you that I agree with most of your observations if not your interpretation of our current situation as it can be interpretative by Biblical beliefs. Attempting to first observe it and then to understand it can also be practiced withOUT the Biblical interpretation.

I think we need to understand our time, place and situation from many perspectives. The atheist perspective can offer us some insight, though I do not believe that it can completely sum up our situation. That perspective lacks the needed perspective that you suggest when you say

because the matter of the final end state of this world & its people is a spiritual question, as much as it is a science question.

And I agree with that one hundred percent. For me though, it is how we interpret our time and situation in spiritual contexts beyond how it is broached in the Bible.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
That's why I said "may possibly", not "definitely".
i would wait to see a lot of other things first before getting closer to "defintely".
E.g. any signs of widespread conflict or famine yet? If they don't come, then false alarm.
If they do come, then keep a close eye on whoever dominates the world in the aftermath and helps the world to catch its breath.

That's business as usual Planet Earth. I mean the only way to push beyond the norms at this point would a new dustbowl event in the USA, with India & China doing all out wave attack warfare.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm sorry, I don't understand your comment.

Which problems, exactly, are you referring to?

And who, exactly, is it that 'believes' those particular problems "were 'meant' to be" and thus made no effort to fix them?

And where, exactly, in an "ancient text" are people instructed 'not' to "deal with our problems"?

edit on 18-9-2021 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think you underestimate the possibilities of "things going wrong".

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The Jewish Horseman come backwards

Maybe you should think about that when reading the bible. It was wrote by people that write backwards.

Or do we write backwards

I would put the war on terror as the war and Covid as the plague. Famine is definite if your watching the news, shortages in carbon dioxide that's needed to cull animals apparently, driver shortages... Another lockdown would see famine happen within weeks... Then what death?

What a show

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
The Jewish Horseman come backwards

I don't know where that thought comes from.
The Parthian cavalry (the probable inspiration of the Second Woe in ch9) had the tactical skill of riding away from an enemy and firing arrows rearwards while they were doing it. Hence the expression "Parthian shot". Is that what you were thinking of?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

The ancient text is the bible. From that text are numerous interpretations that this is all in God's hands and should just be left up to him. This is his plan so it will to according to how his plan is written. You know this is how a lot of people take it don't you?

The problems I referred to are many of the problems being pointed out in the OP. You can choose from that list rather than me making another.

Who exactly did not want to fix them? People of Apocalyptic beliefs.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Zechariah 6:2–3 lists four chariots with differently colored horses: “The first chariot had red [םימדא] horses, the second chariot black [םירחש] horses, the third chariot white [םינבל] horses, and the fourth chariot dappled gray [םידרב] horses” (NRSV).

There are a few different variations.

I thought the white horse was first, and represented pestilence

I'm not great with theology, but I think the four horseman has been used in different order.

Plus the bible was written in hebrew or something originally so it was originally wrote backwards.

I think this should be considered.

I could be wrong though

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980
My thread on Revelation ch6 leans very heavily on Zechariah ch1 and ch6, but I must admit I didn't pay much attention to the individual colours.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OP.... how does God throw a AI into the lake of fire? It has no soul.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It's not the virus I'm stating as the problem, it's the 'vaccines' & the control system which is being erected upon the foundation of the fear of the people, which is driven exclusively by propaganda media & manipulated statistics/ manipulated medical processes & policy. I would have hoped that was fairly clear in my 18 page presentation.

This is a Meta_Thread, where I tried to tie together multiple aspects of the various circumstances which are unfolding around the world, showing their interconnected nature & suggesting what may be coming next, based on a combination of inference, alignment with prophecy both ancient & modern, personal experience & the experience & thoughts of others who have contributed a lot to our collective understanding both here, and in the alternative communities groups on the Telegram app in particular, where citizen journalism is keeping us all informed of what's really going down on the streets of our towns & cities, and in the medical establishments which are supposed to protect us, which seem in many cases to be doing the exact opposite of helping us.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The AI has no soul, you are correct - but that's why it's the abomination that causes desolation - it impersonates a God, and causes people to worship something which has no living spirit, hence it leads to desolation, when the people realise it's all been an illusion. But hey, I'm certainly not going to argue over the exactitudes of these details, because there's frequently a number of possible interpretations. Prophecy is there to alert us to potential dangers having the appearance of whatever it is that seems to have been prophesied. As long as we remain steadfast & alert to the possibility that something weird, abnormal, and utterly diabolical is potentially just around the corner, then we're prepared with open minds ready to respond with urgency to whatever it actually turns out to be. Only 'organic' spiritual beings could be considered to have actual spiritual life, anything robotic/ AI will be either a total illusion, or a conduit through which an ancient disembodied intelligence can communicate & receive worship by proxy. If the demons bound in chains at the bottom of the pit at Tartarus were able to project themselves somehow into our reality by a blend of science & occultism, then it could command worship like an idol from the pre-Hebrew religions, which could potentially increase the likelihood that it could break free of its chains. All is speculation, but being prepared & alert is the proper outcome when dealing with complex religious prophecy. It's usually only explicitly clear what a prophecy was referring to in the aftermath of its unfolding. The goal is alert preparedness & an open mind, as well as a turning of the heart away from dark & dangerous things.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
INTRODUCTION ~

Hi ATS,

Thanks for stopping by. As I begin to write, I don't know quite how lengthy this thread will become. I'm writing it as a labour of love, in honour of my father, who passed away just over a week ago due to highly aggressive metatstatic cancer affecting multiple organs. Thankfully, and quite remarkably, he did not suffer - he had no pain other than minor discomfort which he had believed was due a pre-existing condition, and only the fact that he suddenly became severely jaundiced led him to go to the hospital at all. A week after he was admitted, he suffered a heart attack in his sleep & never regained consciousness. I thank God for taking him in this way, because he had just learned a few months ago that he was suffering motor neurone disease (ALS), which is an awful degenerative condition - for which there is no cure.

The premise for this thread, or rather the central tenet around which the rest of the hypothesis revolves, is a matter which I came to consider seemed likely (due to an assortment of events in the world around us - some major, some less so) - somewhere back around 2013-2014. I won't go into every detail which led me to believe thus, but I will describe the gist of it, as much has happened since which serves to confirm in my mind & heart that we are indeed at the outset of the disruptive world events which will come to be seen as the pivotal 'Apocalypse' of the end of human history, or perhaps, the 'end of the Age'.

Mankind has specifically believed that the Apocalypse was just around the corner, since the first century AD, when John the Apostle wrote the Book of the Revelation. This is what I consider to be a multi-dimensional & deeply 'occulted' work (in a non-sinister way – it simply means that much is hidden from the reader when only a surface appraisal is applied). The work even has its own mental health condition in the psychiatry diagnostic texts - 'Revelation Fever'. Typically sufferers will be manic & delusional, believing themselves to be one of the principal characters named in the text. That might be Jesus, Lucifer, God, the Archangel, the Dragon, the Beast, the Mother of God, etc. These delusions can be highly convincing, and treatment can be difficult.

One major problem with the understanding of the work, is that the symbolism is deeply layered & highly obscure in places. There are many, many references that nobody other than a PhD in theology, divinity studies, Patristics (etc) would understand. I certainly lay no claim to special understanding of the work. In fact, although I am a committed Christian, I avoid reading it, because I'm aware that I won't get enough from it without becoming utterly confused or frustrated with my lack of understanding. Of course, there are parts which are well-known, easily understood & extremely edifying to those who worship in Spirit & in Truth, for example:

”Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done. I am the Alpha & the Omega, the first & the last, the beginning & the end. Blessed are those who wash their robes,c so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by its gates .”

Revelation 22 v 12-14

And how are we to wash our robes to be white as snow, clothed in righteousness?

Only with the precious blood of Jesus Christ and the gift of grace....

It's because of him we may be considered righteous in the eyes of God..

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I have made it very clear that God does not intend to fix our problems for us in almost all circumstances. And I have referred explicitly to the real world efforts of huge teams of lawyers & doctors around the world who are working extremely hard to put together major legal cases against the persons & organisations which have perpetrated this pandemic scam, which has become an act of extreme hostility against all people of the world who had been under the impression that they lived in liberal democratic nations, which is tantamount to a global coup d'etat, which by its nature is an act of war against the legitimate governance needs of all the nations of the world. We are not to sit around navel gazing & expecting God to swoop down & save us.

I've lived through the collapse of a church at which the leaders tried to ignore deep-rooted problems, some of which were criminal, instead of effectively taking action to deal with them, perhaps expecting that God would sort it out, or that God wouldn't allow such things to happen in an otherwise holy & reverent church congregation. God didn't ride in to the rescue, and a massive exodus of church members occurred as soon as it became apparent what had happened. The people of the church felt betrayed by the leadership, and there was genuine harm done to several persons who ended up filing a class action lawsuit/ compensation negotiation scheme.

From this situation I learnt very keenly that WE ARE RESPONSIBLE for our churches, our communities, and our nations. But when there is a global-level coup d'etat, when the perpetrators outnumber & outgun the peoples of that nation - when the technologies in the hands of these rebels are massively superior to the technologies available to the people, then the outcome will almost invariably be a jackboot stamping on a human face, forever, just as George Orwell predicted. It would be almost impossible to instigate a revolution against the fascistic/ aristocratic eugenecists who are opposed to the existence of the majority of the human race, and if they are determined to 'cull' the human race by the use of engineered bioweaponry (the virus & the vaccine are both weapons) then we may well need supernatural help to avert the utter decimation of the human race. I don't think we can expect angel armies to ride in on winged steeds, but I do think that if we the people resist firmly, in the proper manner, as far as it depends on us living at peace with the possible aggressors, we give them no cause to crush our dissent - but if they try to do so anyway, then the world will start to wake up en masse & refuse to go along with the charade any more.

I'm fairly certain that we will witness a black swan event, a supernatural intervention of limited measure, which will spur on the rebellion against the powers which are trying to take control. God will not do it for us, but the prayer of the righteous is a powerful weapon, and we should be employing it constantly in response to the events & deceptions/ betrayals/ high treason of these dark times.

Stand up & be counted, or # off home & wait for the government to save you. Limited, measured intervention which augments our lawful resistance will be more or less what we can expect. But you are right, God won't simply step in & do it for us.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

From that text are numerous interpretations that this is all in God's hands and should just be left up to him. This is his plan so it will to according to how his plan is written. You know this is how a lot of people take it don't you?

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but nowhere in my post have I expressed any sentiment that God will simply deal with this for us (see my post just above this one for clarification).

What I have suggested, is that we are bound by certain rules & tenets which we are supposed to abide by in order that our endeavours are successful, and I have indicated that we can draw strength & courage from those ancient texts, as well as the faith that if we work hard, in rightousness, without turning to evil philsophies (such as eugenics) to guide us, then God may well tip the balance in our favour, especially if we are fighting a losing battle, the result of which loss will be slavery for all, forever, unless you are already a member of the Elite/aristocracy, with certain political & philosophical beliefs, which are certainly nothing to do with the God whom Western societies have depended upon for the foundations of law & order, and personal conduct, for the past 2,000 years.

What we are witnessing today is in large part because the West has rejected the guidance of the tenets of that faith, instead determined to worship the individual, beauty & strength, ruthlessness & corruption, instead of virtue, righteous living, honest management of resources, etc. If we throw out the baby with the bathwater, if we dispose of the central truths of our historical faith, just because of the endemic corruption which manifested through the Catholic church for centuries, then we are far poorer, and stuff like the COVID scam will occur.

We must resist, and we would be wise to humble ourselves somewhat, to attempt to live more in line with those core tenets of the faith which has supported & encouraged two thousand years of good men & women, raising their children to be good men & women.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I'm not sure where you read that I don't also believe that, because I do believe that. But remember, we are in dialogue with a world that has had no theological training, most of whom have not grown up in churches or had committed Christian parents. So we can't simply throw down scripture without some sort of exposition of what it is that we're trying to say, and why it is relevant in modern times.

Yes, you are absolutely right. To be bathed in the symbolic sacrificial blood of Jesus is the only way to be fully purified from one's sins. But in order for that to make sense to non-churchy people, you have to explain a bit about the doctrine of original sin, and you have to be gracious to understand that many people find it incredibly hard to accept that they are somehow culpable for the transgression of a single married couple, most of whom don't even believe that such a couple could have existed, at least not in the manner that is claimed in Scripture.

When I was around ten years old I rejected the entirety of the Bible because I simply couldn't believe that all six billion people on the planet could have originated from a single breeding couple. I knew too much science to believe that, in terms of the genetics issue, etc. So I figured if the start of the Book is so 'obviously flawed/incorrect', then how could the rest of it be worth paying any attention to?

As it happened I had a very troubled youth/adolescence, running away from home, I eventually ended up homeless, drinking heavily, taking drugs whenever I could afford them, etc. I was in a desperate condition & for the first time ever I prayed a desperate prayer with absolute conviction - that if God was real, and could save me from the pit I had jumped into, then I would serve Him forever. The very next day a lady was walking past as I sat in the doorway of a derelict shop, then stopped, turned to look at me & said:

"You've been praying. God answers prayer, come with me".

She took me to a local church, where I spoke at length with the minister about my situation. I ended up breaking down & explaining about all my brokenness & fear that I had let myself down, that I couldn't recover from the wreck of a state I was in. He counselled me & prayed for me, I committed my life to God through faith in Jesus as redeemer of lost souls, I felt encouraged, and the lady took me to enrol me in a local night shelter, where I had my first deeply spiritual dream that very night. I dreamt that I was running through an abandoned school in a war zone, and through the window I saw an Apache helicopter gunship turning round as it hovered there, until it was facing me. I knew there was no escape, my route was blocked - the guns fired, I felt three huge impacts in my chest, and suddenly as I fell back, I was caught in soft darkness, I seemed to fall into a deeply comfortin sleep. Suddenly I found myself gently lifted, and I came out of the darkness (which was a place of rest & recovery from stress, it was not an evil darkness) - I came to lying on the forest floor, with a glorious dawn breaking through the trees. I saw symbols of the love of God - the seal of the King (a Sovereign ring), two magpies (the old nursery rhyme in the UK says that it's "..two for joy") as well as others. An angelic being approached me & said "You will never be persecuted again".

As I woke from this dream, I felt that the fear of death which had dwelled in my heart for years had been totally healed - I had confidence in the vision, and soon afterwards joined a great church, where I began to learn under the tutelage of other 'disciples', which was the start of a great adventure into the heart of faith & theology, the living power & presence of God, not just words describing Him, He was actively there in my life, literally making Himself known to me.. Thankfully, I have retained that sense of adventure for twenty years, and I'm still excited to see where God is leading us, my wife & I, and our sons. For this reason I sincerely hope there is nothing nefarious about COVID & the pandemic - unfortunately, my reason suggests that we should be very, very concerned, that 'they' are taking back the world, determined to have their absolute power over the peasants living on their lands. They want a neo-feudalist society, an unassailable control system, boosted & secured by incredible technologies, which will not be accessible to the peasant class which survives the apparent culling which has begun.

Time will tell - but we should be alert, sober, on guard & watchful for our enemy which prowls about like a lion, seeking those he may devour.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join