It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While urging vaccination, WHO declines COVID jab data on its staff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
But what whats the matter WHO? arent the vaxs safe and effective? why is WHO declining jab data on its staff? they have no problems pushing this stuff onto everyone else.

Its good for you right WHO?

WHO declines COVID jab data on its staff while urges vaccination others.

While urging vaccination, WHO declines jab data on its staff

"We won't have that because it's confidential," said Dr Margaret Harris, a World Health Organisation spokeswoman.

Because the majority of WHO arent even vaxed?

The UN and the WHO have repeatedly trumpeted vaccination as part of an array of measures like mask-wearing, proper hygiene, and physical distancing needed to help try to beat the pandemic.

But its ok when politicians and elites break those same measures apparently.

edit on 18-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Because no one at WHO is gonna take it just like the CDC, NIH ,Moderna ,the White house staff ,Johnson and Johnson Pfizer

But you pro vaxers just keep on believing its safe LMAO

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
My vax status is also confidential.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)

Problem solved

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The people who work high up at WHO are smart, they read the negative stuff and know how to interpret evidence. So they probably only have less than fifty percent of their scientists that will take the vaccines for this virus. Once they see the long term effects, they probably will consider taking it. This last stage of testing on mass amounts of people will be a pretty good indicator of what cultures are having the most side effects and deaths. I am sure that WHO researchers will get vaccinated in five years when real scientific research is available but I feel that we may have a different more well investigated vaccine within a year or two.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We should make a shirt about that.

My vax status is also confidential.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Id like a t-shirt that says "f-ck joe Baiden, and f-ck you and your vaccine...."

That'd be lit.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

GENEVA -- The United Nations' health agency, which has repeatedly urged the world to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and other illnesses, on Friday declined to say how many of its own staffers have followed that advice.

“We won’t have that because it’s confidential,” said Dr. Margaret Harris, a World Health Organization spokeswoman.

for added context. If it's OK for the UN, or the WHO, why isn't it ok for the US?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It is my opinion that this "vaccine" is not a life saving vaccine.
I think it is a bio-weapon that is slowly being forced into the
arms of people.I seem to remember that the elites of this world
want a 90%-95% reduction of the worlds population.We are considered
useless eaters and have no value other then being turned into
fertilizer, spare body parts or soylent green.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
But what whats the matter WHO? arent the vaxs safe and effective? why is WHO declining jab data on its staff? they have no problems pushing this stuff onto everyone else.

Its good for you right WHO?

WHO declines COVID jab data on its staff while urges vaccination others.

While urging vaccination, WHO declines jab data on its staff

"We won't have that because it's confidential," said Dr Margaret Harris, a World Health Organisation spokeswoman.

Because the majority of WHO arent even vaxed?

The UN and the WHO have repeatedly trumpeted vaccination as part of an array of measures like mask-wearing, proper hygiene, and physical distancing needed to help try to beat the pandemic.

But its ok when politicians and elites break those same measures apparently.

The U.S. Congress has exempted themselves and their staff from being injected with the Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson-Johnson drugs.

The White House staff is also exempt, according to WH spokesperson Jen Psaki.

NOTICE A PATTERN?

Would you call someone who knows the above, yet gets themselves vaccinated, "Smart"?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
edit on 26-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join