It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Ardis Exposes Remdesivir - 54% Deaths in Trials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Dr Bill Ardis details the study and information used to justify using Remdesivir over safer treatments (video):
stateofthenation.co...

Remdesivir killed 54% of subjects during trials. They knew that the drug would have a high chance of killing people. Remdesivir causes kidney failure and fluid around the lungs, and hospitals have been using the drugs side effects to prop up the notion that covid is deadly.
You would think that ward nurses and doctors would look up the drugs they're administering.
edit on 18-9-2021 by Wisenox because: Added "video".

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
Dr Bill Ardis details the study and information used to justify using Remdesivir over safer treatments (video):
stateofthenation.co...

Remdesivir killed 54% of subjects during trials. They knew that the drug would have a high chance of killing people. Remdesivir causes kidney failure and fluid around the lungs, and hospitals have been using the drugs side effects to prop up the notion that covid is deadly.
You would think that ward nurses and doctors would look up the drugs they're administering.

Bill Ardis is lying his ass off. That table he showed that he claims proves that Remdesivir killed 54% of the patients it was given to comes from the following scientific paper:

“ A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Ebola Virus Disease Therapeutics”

www.nejm.org...

Note that it was a trial against Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo, not COVID19. It examined 4 different treatments for Ebola, of which Remdesivir was one. The mortality rate among the untreated in the DRC at that time was about 66%.

www.kff.org...

A mortality rate of 54% among those who received Remdesivir was actually an improvement. It saved lives. However, it was not as good as two of the other treatments, so it was dropped from the trials.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The study is a comparison of 4 treatments, of which Remdesivir had the highest mortality at 53.1%

A total of 681 patients were enrolled from November 20, 2018, to August 9, 2019, at which time the data and safety monitoring board recommended that patients be assigned only to the MAb114 and REGN-EB3 groups for the remainder of the trial; the recommendation was based on the results of an interim analysis that showed superiority of these groups to ZMapp and remdesivir with respect to mortality.

The 28 day mortality data is shown in table 2.
My understanding is that the study is what was used to justify Remdesivir over better alternatives. However, it performed poorly with the highest mortality.
The kidney failure issues are related to the side effects to Remdesivir itself due to its low clearance rate.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

The two people I know who died of Covid were treated with Remdesivir then died on ventilators.

edit on 9/18/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I literally just got my second round of remdesivir like an hour ago. I had a big dose yesterday too. I'm still alive.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I literally just got my second round of remdesivir like an hour ago. I had a big dose yesterday too. I'm still alive.

I don't think it comes in a bottle that looks like a whiskey bottle, just saying.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The two people I know who died of Covid were treated with Remdesivir then died on ventilators.

Well once they put you on a ventilator its like a 95% death rate as you have too few air sacks left to transfer O2 into your blood, so most likely at that point nothing helps.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The study is a comparison of 4 treatments, of which Remdesivir had the highest mortality at 53.1%

A total of 681 patients were enrolled from November 20, 2018, to August 9, 2019, at which time the data and safety monitoring board recommended that patients be assigned only to the MAb114 and REGN-EB3 groups for the remainder of the trial; the recommendation was based on the results of an interim analysis that showed superiority of these groups to ZMapp and remdesivir with respect to mortality.

The 28 day mortality data is shown in table 2.
My understanding is that the study is what was used to justify Remdesivir over better alternatives. However, it performed poorly with the highest mortality.
The kidney failure issues are related to the side effects to Remdesivir itself due to its low clearance rate.

Yes; Remdesivir had the lowest efficacy in helping cure Ebola of the 4 treatments that were tried. And yes, 53.1% of those who were infected with Ebola and were given Remdesivir died. But Remdesivir did not kill 54% of the subjects in trials, as stated in the OP. That’s the bullpuckey part. Ebola is what killed everyone in the trials who died. Remdesivir saved about 13% of the people it was given to (that’s the difference between a 66% mortality rate for those with no treatment and the 53% mortality rate for those who got Remdesivir). You need to let it sink in that 2 out of 3 people who got Ebola in 2019 and had no medical treatment, died.

Remdesivir was removed from these trials early on because it was not a better alternative for treatment of Ebola than the two best ones. This study was not used to justify Remdesivir for anything.

None of this has anything whatsoever to do with Remdesivir as a treatment for COVID19. That’s why Ardis’ inclusion of it in his video is so dishonest.

Remdesivir was first developed as a broad spectrum antiviral treatment with the hope of being a treatment for Hepatitis C in 2009. It was shown to have antiviral properties and no cytotoxicity in vitro in 2012.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It was independently proposed as a treatment for COVID19 early in the pandemic specifically because it is a broad spectrum antiviral and it has a good safety profile. I personally heard about it in late February, 2020 from a microbiologist researcher friend of mine. Unfortunately, it’s not particularly effective against COVID19, but it’s not particularly risky either, as long as it’s administered in the correct dosage. Pretty much like Ivermectin, in that regard.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well once they put you on a ventilator its like a 95% death rate as you have too few air sacks left to transfer O2 into your blood, so most likely at that point nothing helps.

The Remdesivir preceded the ventilator. It's only used in moderate cases...not severe. Remdesivir is what makes it severe.

edit on 9/18/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

You are in the hospital???

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
My wife survived ARDS, her lung could no longer transfer the needed amount of O2 to her blood.

With correct settings on the ventilator (absolutely paramount), an excellent respiratory therapist (guy who runs the vent) and proper supportive therapy, survival is possible.

There's two keys to all of this.
1) Knowing the cause of lung inflammation.
2) A professional respiratory therapist proficient with their specific machine.

A slight under pressure, not quite enough volume and the patients asphyxiate. A slight over pressure, the lungs sacks will be damaged and start to bleed. Too much volume in an inflammed lung will cause a stiff brittle lung to tear and crack.

Knowing how to run a ventilator for a car accident victim in a coma with no lung damage, is a world away from setting up a vent for a patient with fragile damaged lungs.

I believe this is why probability of death is so high for ventilated patients. Also without solving the original cause of inflammation, your patients still going to drown, it's just going to take longer.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65

I believe this is why probability of death is so high for ventilated patients. Also without solving the original cause of inflammation, your patients still going to drown, it's just going to take longer.

I believe you 100%, I'm sure the high death rates on the ventilator is just that, but we must also understand that the virus has not stopped once on the ventilator and continues to kill lung cells, so I wonder if that is just a unwinnable fit at times.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

"This study was not used to justify Remdesivir for anything."

Fauci claimed that its effective use for Ebola showed it to be a good choice for covid.

"None of this has anything whatsoever to do with Remdesivir as a treatment for COVID19. That’s why Ardis’ inclusion of it in his video is so dishonest."

Remdesivir causes multi-organ failure and other pathogenicities in roughly 1/4 of users (23-24%). Why would that have "nothing to do with covid"? They're using it on elderly people for covid, which will undoubtedly cause undue harm to vast numbers of people.
There ate safer, and better, alternatives, but they only want to use medicines under their patent. Likely, so that they can control the use and manufacturing.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Remdesivir causes multi-organ failure and other pathogenicities in roughly 1/4 of users (23-24%). Why would that have "nothing to do with covid"? They're using it on elderly people for covid, which will undoubtedly cause undue harm to vast numbers of people.

Remdesiver was a "not approved by FDA" drug for long time which maintained the EUA viability of the kill shot.

A. Individual told they have covid based on an already discredited easily manipulated test and has non-life threatening symptoms, but admitted anyway.

1.Covid Bioweapon causes iron in blood cells to be deficient making oxygen transport low, lungs fill fluid due oxygen uptake process being interrupted.

2. Patient given Remdesiver with side effect of kidney failure and fluid on lungs - patient health rapidly declines.

3. Patient put on ventilator and given paralytic as well as strong narcotics to immobilize and cut pain, aggravates fluid on lungs, vent setting to high for already damaged blows out lung sacs as renal failure set in.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Following …. Just making a post so I
Can go back and read When frees up.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You are in the hospital???

I was, yes. I went in Thursday night and was admitted Friday. I was released yesterday.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh, good! Glad you are doing better!

top topics

join