It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queensland premier fakes flu shot.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You can see how nervous the little jaber is , as she gives the boss her nonshot, these bunch of hypocrites, did not seem to give themselves a free pass for the shot like the American White House and Phizer, et all so they just faked it.www.bitchute.com... not much more to be said.
While we are at it this Canadian MP looks like she faked it as well. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 16-9-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Abracadabra! Now you don't see it, now you do. Child's play.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Crikey, I hope this gets out on mainstream news. If it does her days of Premiership are finished.

Good catch,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

It's fairly obvious if all the politicians had the real shot , half the seats would remain empty, as the vaccine reactions are far more intense than they are putting out. They simply can't risk it.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sadly Bally, this is an old one and she has since been voted back in again. But it really does emphasise what were dealing with in terms of the quality of leadership Australia wide to be honest, insomuch as we don't have any.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ETA; The plungers don't appear to be pushed in...
edit on 16-9-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Sadly Bally, this is an old one and she has since been voted back in again. But it really does emphasise what were dealing with in terms of the quality of leadership Australia wide to be honest, insomuch as we don't have any.

Oh well, got me for a bit there. Cheers for the update.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Crikey, I hope this gets out on mainstream news. If it does her days of Premiership are finished.

I take it you have not read the governments plan on Covid Shield, no negative information about the vaxx is to be publicly released. If they can get the 80% uptake, then the vaxx passport will be introduced. It reads like they think there will be enough vaxxed to keep society running, the other 20% can just fade away in camps and stuff.

As for what is on the horizon with the long term effects of the vaxx, it is looking more like this 20% is what will keep society running as the rest succumb to this scam.

Operation Covid Shield

AHPRA is fully onboard with this plan as it intimidates the medical community to disregard informed consent, shut up and take the vaxx.

AHPRA Covid policy statement

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
You can see how nervous the little jaber is , as she gives the boss her nonshot, these bunch of hypocrites, did not seem to give themselves a free pass for the shot like the American White House and Phizer, et all so they just faked it.www.bitchute.com... not much more to be said.
While we are at it this Canadian MP looks like she faked it as well. www.bitchute.com...

That is absolutely amazing! Just amazing! I always enjoy your threads because you always attach a Bitchute piece, something I just discovered recently but have ended up appreciating, mostly through your posts.

To me this is so stupid! I mean, she clearly did not depress the plunger. How could anyone be so stupid. If they wanted to fake the shot, just use saline like everyone is accusing them of anyway. Hell, at least you'd see something go into the arm. But just to sit there hold the syringe like a mime and then taking it right back out...YOU'RE ON CAMERA, LADY! Maybe she doesn't understand the technology behind film. Yep, it can be re-watched, re-wound, slowed down, zoomed in, enhanced...all kind of Star Trekkie type stuff. Morons...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

They seem to think that they are special and everybody else is an idiot, they will have to do a lot better than this they are not fooling enough people.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I take it you have not read the governments plan on Covid Shield, no negative information about the vaxx is to be publicly released. If they can get the 80% uptake, then the vaxx passport will be introduced. It reads like they think there will be enough vaxxed to keep society running, the other 20% can just fade away in camps and stuff.

As for what is on the horizon with the long term effects of the vaxx, it is looking more like this 20% is what will keep society running as the rest succumb to this scam.

Operation Covid Shield

AHPRA is fully onboard with this plan as it intimidates the medical community to disregard informed consent, shut up and take the vaxx.

AHPRA Covid policy statement

And quickly to you my friend...what the hell is up with stralya? I mean, have always had such respect for y'all as a nation. I always say that I've never met an Aussie that I didn't like. Just very cool, happy and laid back lot. How did you ever elect such criminals, and how are y'all tolerating them. No negative press about vaxxes? What the hell?! What if someone is caught faking a shot? Is that fair game, or is that negative press. I don't know why Australia was chosen for the great Beta testing of the world-wide takeover, but I would like to think that those sons a bitches chose the wrong place!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

They seem to think that they are special and everybody else is an idiot, they will have to do a lot better than this they are not fooling enough people.

I once wrote a thread on here (a long time ago, different account) about why there were such blazingly obvious errors in such massive deceptions. I concluded that they were on purpose. Like Hitler said, if you're going to tell a lie, tell one so big that no one can believe it. I think maybe there is a psychological paralysis that occurs inside of people when the truth is so evident that it threatens to fracture the illusion upon which they've built their teetering psychology. It's very much as Morpheus said to Neo in The Matrix during training, something to the effect of; what you have to understand Neo, is that most of these people are so dependent upon the system that they will fight you to the death in order to defend it. You could put this to the test by having someone who is radically "must-vax" watch this same video. A 5 year old would tell you that the woman didn't receive the shot, but I bet someone who has staked everything on the contrary narrative would deny it, justify, and while doing so...believe it. And that, my friend, is what is so unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

And quickly to you my friend...what the hell is up with stralya?

We have some swamp issues. The culture of politics is self serving and follows the money as political lobbying has become a standard state of play over representing the will of the people. While the blood of the kids gets investigated at times, it gets sealed up due to the justification that people will lose trust and respect in the government processes. Personally that just removes the judiciary to the list of where my trust is.
edit on 17-9-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Cheers, had a read.

Thanx,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
ETA; The plungers don't appear to be pushed in...

And the needle still had the cap on.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Good old Anastasia Bidenczuk, the virus is everywhere

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the find!

Wow. Just…wow.

I would complain that they're not even TRYING to hide what they’re doing, but ‘they’ would probably take that as a compliment. I don’t know who’s worse: those who stick their head in the sand and pretend everything is fine, or those committing such blatant lies.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Ok, I was thinking I was going to see one of them safety needles where the needle retracts into the syringe. But this is far from that, The cap is still on!

What a great way to instill confidence to the public on edge.

Clowns.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I just had a discussion with someone about this, and although I despise what these politicians are doing, and I dont doubt they do fake these shots.
But this video is miss leading. If you watch closely they have edited the vid. The original you can see the plunger pressed, but this was they have cut that part out.
edit on 18-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
I just had a discussion with someone about this, and although I despise what these politicians are doing, and I dont doubt they do fake these shots.
But this video is miss leading. If you watch closely they have edited the vid. The original you can see the plunger pressed, but this was they have cut that part out.

Can you point out the original video to compare?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join