It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump had to lose

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
First of all, Hillary was supposed to win in 16. And Hillary was supposed to get 8 years.
And they certainly underestimated the voting public.

However, the Great Reset was already in the works. And the Great Reset requires euthanasia on a mass level. And the masses live in urban environments. And these urban environments are the number one target for the DePop.

So, Trump had to lose, because if he won - then we'd have a massive vaccine pushback coming from Liberal, urban areas. And this would have really messed up the plan. The plan for the Great Reset.

My three cents

edit on 16-9-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

What is the great reset

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Change loose to lose in your title, por favor.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

It's 'great'.

It's like when you were a kid and you come home from school one day and your toys are gone and there's a desk now, and a desk light. And a calendar. And life starts to suck.

edit on 16-9-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

thanks. My spelling is total Sh!t.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

So to me what you said means the grest reset is the cultural appropriation to living inside, working inside, finding entertainment inside. All of the things we use to do outside with outside toys just now it's inside with inside toys?

For that we all need bigger houses though. So unless the housing projects actually reach a point where it is affordable to all or we create a better virtual reality that produces rewards, might not happen or may already be slowly.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

What is the great reset

You might fare better just crawling back to the rock you have clearly been living under for the last two years (at least).

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Naw magn, you just live on a drive or something. Hopefully a shiny new solid state one.
We just need to get some more metal in us so we totally get there.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
... So, Trump had to lose, because if he won - then we'd have a massive vaccine pushback coming from Liberal, urban areas. And this would have really messed up the plan. The plan for the Great Reset.

If that's the goal - to depopulate the great centers of liberal thought - maybe this thing isn't so bad after all.

But seriously, if depopulation is the end goal (and I don't doubt that it is), then think about this: Would they rather have a bunch of conservative types left who know how to fend for themselves, or a bunch of panty-waisted leftists who don't know their butts from a hole in the ground?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Tap The great reset/Agenda21/Agenda30 by the World Economic Forum into your favourite search engine. It's the powers that be telling you how your life is going to look like in 10 years and how they are going to get there.

Keep in mind when reading that info that their last symposium dealt with the coronovirus and how to handle it before anybody even knew what a Coronavirus was.

As to the OP :

I can't see any fault in your hyothesis. Add to that that Trump was not the type to play along with these people as could be seen by his interactions with Fauci

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I agree, and I guess the answer to your question would be; where are we with this whole 'robots do everything' project? Good to go? then bad news. Not 100% up to speed yet? - well, that's the agenda I see unfolding now, so..

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

My three cents

After the "reset" it will be $1.85 + tax

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

But... I'll own nothing.
And I'll like it?

edit on 16-9-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: dislike

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So to me what you said means the grest reset is the cultural appropriation to living inside, working inside, finding entertainment inside. All of the things we use to do outside with outside toys just now it's inside with inside toys?

For that we all need bigger houses though. So unless the housing projects actually reach a point where it is affordable to all or we create a better virtual reality that produces rewards, might not happen or may already be slowly.

You will own nothing....and be happy.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Here is my 3 cents.
Its a farce and I wrote about it years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who is the great reset for...you, me or them??

Make sure to vote.

I am trying to give you a hint that its all said and done before you people even vote.

edit on 16-9-2021 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You will own nothing....and be happy.

If you own nothing the world will " ROT " itself out of itself.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NHow1982

Tap The great reset/Agenda21/Agenda30 by the World Economic Forum into your favourite search engine. It's the powers that be telling you how your life is going to look like in 10 years and how they are going to get there.

Keep in mind when reading that info that their last symposium dealt with the coronovirus and how to handle it before anybody even knew what a Coronavirus was.

As to the OP :

I can't see any fault in your hyothesis. Add to that that Trump was not the type to play along with these people as could be seen by his interactions with Fauci

i took a look at the page and will share the first headlines you see on the site with you and for fun i also show the first headlines you find on the gatewaypundit. for comparison.

How to Save the Planet - What are the challenges in making the planet more sustainable?
What are natural climate solutions?
How AI's full power can accelerate the fight against climate change
How to ease suffering and save the lives of migrants and refugees
These are the top 10 innovations in mental health

www.weforum.org...

New Missouri COVID Whistleblower: HOSPITALS are LYING to the public about COVID… and I CAN PROVE IT
Hillary Clinton-Linked Perkins Coie Lawyer Sussmann Indicted of Lying But His Other Potential Lie Involving Jim Comey Is Still Not Addressed
Hong Kong Behemoth in China Real Estate Readying for Bankruptcy - Is This the Beginning of a Massive China Real Estate Crash?
VIDEO: Violent Leftists Threaten Black GOP Candidate and Former Detroit Police Chief - Shut Down His Announcement for Governor - Craig Blames Gretchen Whitmer (VIDEO)
NIH Now Includes Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc as Recommended in the Prevention or Treatment of COVID

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onoloufo

Yeah,but with the small difference that the World Economic Forum has massive influence on the world's governments and they actually give so little about you and me that they even explain to you how they are going to own you and you'll be happy. Policies are already being made around the world with supervision from the WEF.

Next one up : Cyberattacks on critical services as announced in their last get-to-gether where they got all the at-risk sectors to show off the security weaknesses in their systems.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No

It makes more sense if they’re on the same team

IE Clinton Trump Biden

Just look at the foreign policy… it hasn’t changed

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Exactly. In my opinion, the OP is 180 degrees incorrect. They'd want to de-populate the ones that stand against them not the useful idiots.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join