It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predicted it...it happened,finally an ats prediction comes true.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I said it many times on the boards leading up to the election and called the numbers.
Looking back to Bush vs Gore.
Bush vs Kerry
Obama vs McCain
Obama vs Romney
I found it a coincidence and made my claim based on the past.

One example here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Another example here.
Another example here

So I was off by 1 percentage point,it was 50 to 48.

Here is a source for the numbers.
news.nationalpost.com...

Can someone either educate me in politics or explain why i was right??
Why does it look like Americans are always split right down the middle??
Am i wrong to assume that the public is too diverse in their opinions to be that split??

Lets keep it civil folks.
What do you guys and gals think?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My guess? Elections are rigged, they make it close, so the losing side don't cause much of an uproar.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You were right because there's always a small difference between the percentage of votes.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's a pretty tough pill to swallow that they can get 50/50 elections consistently. But if you look at a mock election out of a high school, you get similar numbers.

A total of 752 students voted in the mock election, with Obama receiving 332 votes to Romney’s 327. Libertarian Gary Johnson, the third candidate on the ballot, received 42 votes. The remainder of the votes went to write-in candidates.

www.jacksonprogress-argus.com...

Maybe it's not that strange after all.

I cite the HS election because there are probably less chances of voting fraud and ballot box stuffing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is what I wrote in another thread a few days ago. There were others who thought the same thing. I'll re-post it, if that's ok:

"It seems completely obvious to me here in Canada.
The GOP debates were...ridiculous. I kept thinking - This?! This is their cream of the crop?! It seemed as if they had deliberately picked the most laughable contestants possible. How can anyone watch this and take it seriously?! (same same the Presidential debates IMO)
Even the Repubs didn't like Romney. He had to cheat his way all through the primaries.
He has flip-flopped on any stance he ever had. He has been caught in lie after lie.
At a time when the class/wealth divide is greater than it has been for decades, and most importantly, people's awareness of it greater than ever, THIS is the guy they pick? Really?! The poster child for the wealthy elite? His campaign slogan might as well be "Let them eat cake!"
So, since the GOP failed to produce or support any candidates that weren't complete jokes, it seems, to me at least, that it's been engineered from the beginning to make Obama look better, make sure he wins.
That being said, I can't believe that a lot of people don't seem to recognize that Obama is the same war-mongering, civil and constitutional rights destroying puppet that Bush was. He just has a better schtick.
(This Benghazi thing does throw a wrench in the works, no doubt about it, but as I've said before- the whole thing is a lie, a la Iraq, and they all continue to lie about that, so, it's all hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned. And I don't think for a second Romney would've done anything differently, as if the President makes these decisions anyway hardeeharhar, and he'd be lying his face off right now too.) "

If I wasn't sure they were rigged before, seeing the way things happened with Romney 'winning' the nomination made me sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
two parties to choose from.............

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

Two rings, oops parties, to rule them all! Muahahahaha

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

There are other ways that the elections could turn out.
Like 73 to 27 or 62 to 38
Why is it always so close???

How could a guy (me) who knows nothing of politics predict it??

I don't believe for a second Americans were that divided right down the middle.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Simple, entropy. As the means of media have become saturated thanks to tv, internet, and social networking, people are now completely immersed in propaganda. The US political system is very susceptible to lobbyism and special treatment to special people/companies. As a result, many of the top lobbyists have started hedging by investing in both candidates.

So what do we have here? Each candidate has increasing mean$ and increasing exposure. They both will lie and smear enough to the point where it is a stalemate. That is why as the internet and media have become more prevalent, presidential elections have started to get closer.

When communications and influence ($) reach maximum saturation, you will see 50/50 elections.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Reagan had historic landslide victories as did a few presidents in the past.
en.wikipedia.org...

525 electoral votes. Of course he was arguably the last decent US president, and probably the only real leader since the glory days of Teddy Roosevelt.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I actually liked Reagan,when I look at the leaders from the last 10 years and the results,I see a pattern.
I started to notice in 95 that in Canada, we had a referendum.
The results have been what I have taken notice of...49 to 51.
When you look at my time frame in my OP (after the referendum) I didn't mention the referendum but noticed a pattern.
The elections always have the same results in numbers. ( or something close to it)

49 to 51.

edit on 8-11-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777

Two rings, oops parties, to rule them all! Muahahahaha

...and in the darkness bind them...in chains and throw them in FEMA camps!
In the Land of the Forefathers, where the Shadow Goverment lies!

MUAAAAHHH HA HA HAAAAAaaaaaaaaa! *cough cough splutter*

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Perhaps you're not as influenced by the social media as some of us are.

As to why it is so close? We are a divided nation. There is no unity, no "majority".

Nice job!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That being said, I can't believe that a lot of people don't seem to recognize that Obama is the same war-mongering, civil and constitutional rights destroying puppet that Bush was. He just has a better schtick.

I can't believe there are still people in 2012 (it's not yet 2013 in Lunar calendar, which is the true calendar) that actually believe that rights can come from a paper, or that "civil rights" isn't an oxymoron of the most serious kind.

ANYTHING that you get from a government, is not a right. It's a privilege. So-called "civil rights" are simply privileges ISSUED (research this term, please) by a government. If you accept them, you will not be able to use your BIRTHrights, that are not given to you by any government.

Rights do not come from a piece of paper, be it constitution or whatnot. We all already have rights by birth. We get rights by being born, and those rights are unalienable. We always have them, we can't be alienated from our rights, not by a paper or a government.

Constitutions exist not to "give people rights", but to "limit governments". Constitutions, Bills of Rights and other such human-made formulations exist to LIMIT GOVERNMENT, not to give people anything. They merely LIST some of the rights that people already have - but not all of them (that'd be near impossible). For example, everyone has the right to breathe. That's not listed in any constitution - does that mean, we don't have that right? No! We always had that right, and always will!

The problem comes from one particular right, that evil people, governments, corporations and institutions alike have been using a lot to make the ignorant masses more ignorant, to make the stupid people make more and more stupid decisions, and practically 'give their rights away'. Meaning, the people still of course HAVE their rights, but they have agreed NOT TO USE THEM.

Why would anyone agree to that? And how can it be possible?

Because humans have an unlimited right to contract. And people have been duped into contracting a lot. A heckuva lot.

Think about applications. Think about submissions. Think about registrations.

They are all legal contracts, that effectively stop you from using your rights - because they seemingly offer you something good in return. The 'civil rights', which are really privileges.

People contract every day, and thus they consent out of their free will to be governed by a legal system, that assumes you do not have any other rights except the privileges that have been given to you. When you sign any of the abovementioned contracts, you will lose your ability to use your rights (you agree to not use them), and you become a 'citizen', with 'civil rights' (privileges), and you stop being a 'human being' with actual rights!

But people are oblivious, and they keep doing this.. such ignorant people, maybe this is what they deserve for being such fools.

People are not practicing due diligence, and in this kind of an era, it's inexcusable. They have been lulled into a false sense of security, and they have been kept busy and tired - and they have been fed wrong values for decades and decades.. but they could have questioned everything, they could have been alert, they could have seen what's happening, and they could have researched these things!

In a way, it's not really the fault of the evil people who have so much power.. power that people voluntarily handed to them, with their rights (or ability to use them), for an exchange of 'goods' and 'privileges'. They made their bed, and they have to sleep in it. It's the fault of the people, who were not diligent, alert and certainly didn't research a damn thing.

The next time you are tempted to use the phrase "constitutional rights", remember what I said, and think twice before using it, if you want to speak the truth.

edit on 4-1-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I know how you knew the answer. The politicians and people are all nuts and squirrels have a sixth sense about nuts.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You expect me to go through your threads/ posts to try and find this "prediction"???

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

All you have to do is click on the links.
My posts are time stamped to prove that I predicted all this months in advance.

If you can't click a few links then I can't help you to see how predictable all this is.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

so true... people don;t realise just how much they give up by 'agreeing' to contracts
income tax = voluntary
however, once you fill out that w-2 when you are hired, you are signing a contract that you will pay it

whats gotten me the past few years is the fact that you are not 'legally' allowed to enter into contract until you are aged 18 or older, but the most importanct contract that is used against us in life these days is the Social Security system. we are forced into that at birth without ever being given that option of not taking part of this scam.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you predicted a 50/50 decision. That isn´t really that impressive, especially with the amount of info which is basically forcefed around the elections. And predicting it will be close isn´t really mind bending either.

If you really think you do have that ability then test yourself. Focus on a concrete prediction which isn´t a coin flip.

So far I´d have to call it lucky rather than superhuman.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
s&f timely theory!

They = Illuminati owl people.. or Israeli MOSSAD?

NYC skyscraper plane crashes

Figures LA would be a target, eventually.

What do you guys reckon they will have al-CIADA do.. nuke Super Bowl?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join