It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else following this girl's disappearance in Utah / Wyoming?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Anyone else following the story of this girl, Gabby Petito's, disappearance?

Really a bizarre story. I was just casually following it until this morning when some bombshell developments were revealed.

Background - Two unemployed 20 somethings, a gal and her fiance', decide to go live out of a van traveling around America making YT videos and instacraps. Gal buys a old van and they convert it. They hit some national parks in Utah and then Wyoming (maybe). Gal goes silent to the parents. Dude returns to his home in FL, driving her van. Lawyer's up, and says nothing. Gal is reported missing by her mother in NY.

Odd for sure, but nothing remarkable...until this morning. Now it turns out the two got into an argument of some kind at an 'organic' grocery store in Utah and someone calls the cops. Cops show up and separate the two, no charges filed. Gal gets cut loose in the van. Cops put the guy up in a local hotel.

Bizarro time!...

The next day, the gal who called the cops, a clerk at the store where the argument between the couple was, and her girlfriend lover are found murdered in their car, multiple gunshot wounds. Their location was 'very near' where the couple had been squatting, erm, 'camping' in their van.

Gal is missing. Guy is home, and not talking. Two others murdered. Bizarre story for sure!

Story here:

Link to one of the later stories

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Been reading about this and it is getting weird. If the guy had nothing to do with it, he should be out looking for her and giving any information he has to the cops, but the first thing he does is get a lawyer and goes silent. This whole thing is sketchy as hell and I'd bet money he did it.
The fact that the girl who reported the fight being found dead is just a little too convenient for him. The more details that come out, the more this guy looks like a psychopath.

(post by randomthoughts12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Actually they both worked at the same place something called like publex or something like that with two words mashed together. Would love to hear what co-workers have to say about them.

The cops being called on them was due to her jumping through the driver side window and trying to get back into the car. Once police came they both refused to press charges and I believe she told the officer that they were in love and to be married.

Not sure if the other double homicide is related or not - police haven't ruled it out yet but haven't said they are related.

Just wanted to clear those things up from your post..

The one thing bugging me so much is how this guy was able to drive some 1.1k miles back home and for 10 days had enough time to clean that van to almost brand new condition (if he did anything in there to her).

Also what happened to her cell phone? Where did it ping last?
What was his exact route home?
When is the last time anyone had heard from her? The mother said like mid- August if I recall right.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If the gal was cut loose in the van how did he get the van back? The two others being killed just say's the guy's a damn psycho. It's 2021 very few people get away with what's going on here.....IMHO the guy killed her and the two others and he just went the hell home. The girls dad......I feel for that man, the worry, the anger, the whole situation is sad all the way around. Cell track tech, black box's in cars...they will get to the bottom of all this......

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yeah, wasn't paying attention to it until the North Port, FL mention (I'm quite familiar with the town) That pinged my interest, so I've been eyeballing it more. It's more a morbid observer's deal, North Port has an....interesting history with bodies disposed of in the boonies. And drug runners in the boonies.

The 80's & 90's yielded plenty of oddities out there, and an ample supply of rumors. Not sure if any of that would be remotely relevant (it's speculation still anyway) but that's the gist of the root of my interest -- personal local rumor mill.
edit on 9/16/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'll bet they're both guilty.

Here's my theory (at this point).

- The chick freaked out when the cops separated them. Stalked and then killed the clerks at the store (maybe they arranged a meet even). Lover's rage. Even the cops said it seemed like she had a psychotic break.

- Chick then met up with BF the next day, acted like nothing happened.

- They continued on to Wyoming. Somewhere along the way the guilt catches up with the chick, and she lets the cat out of the bag about what happened.

- This time the dude freaks out. Threatens to leave her. Chick goes insane...if I can't have you, no one can!!. Altercation happens, maybe murder-suicide, maybe self-defense, but the guy shoots her.

- Dude continues on to Wyoming, hoping to lead the cops on a wild goose chase. This, after burying her somewhere along way. Dude fakes some texts from her phone to her mother to add credibility, hoping the cops will be searching Grant Teton park, not further south and west.

- After the dude figures he's good, he heads back to FL in her van (to his Mommy) and goes into hiding.

That's my theory.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Looks to me like a pair of spoiled Gen Z twats with no self-control. In the body can video she's clearly a nutcase. The guy was an idiot for having anything to do with her.

My bet is that she attacked him and in defending himself her killed her unintentionally. Now he's freaked out and made it worse by how he's reacted.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
He killed her. If he was innocent he would have stuck around instead of run to mommy and daddy like a coward. All the other bs does not matter.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
In most murders/homicides, it's done by the boyfriend/husband or someone the victim knows. I'd be willing to wager that's what happened. Or some sex trafficking.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There is a footage of cops separating them

LINK

Girl seems to be unstable, while he was driving she was violent towards him... i am not through the footage yet...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Strange case.
I saw the reports of the other couple being murdered and that it could be connected but I didn’t see that one of the murdered women was the one that called the police on the other 2.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Saw this early in the morning on youtube Agenda Free TV had a lot of information from his family. Might be more to the story
and Utah police are saying the public is in no danger, in reference to who killed the couple from the co-op store in Moab.

In the police bodycam vid she was wigging out a bit and admitted she had OCD the cops separated them for a night. The murdered couple might be connected or it might just be an awful coincidence.

and there is a scheduled press conference coming up soon approximately 12:00 here on

www.mysuncoast.com...

and here is the previous video

it's long and Lockner is long-winded and it gets repetitive but lots of new info, but they were together and she was alive on August 24th and was with him, but there is even more.
edit on 16-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
At least the parents aren't screaming he didu nuthin. They are saying talk to the lawyer and staying neutral which is refreshing.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
pretty much a missing case for now... No revelations from the presser, really

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh # that is odd. I just heard of this yesterday but had not heard of the others that were murdered. This is crazy for sure!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I've been following it. I almost made a thread last night, but am too tired.

I also think there is a connection to the two lesbians that were murdered. If the guy had nothing do with the disappearance of his girlfriend, then one would expect him to be more cooperative with the police.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I saw this this morning and that guy for sure knows what happened. Who comes home and lawyers up? A guilty person.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I can't speak to this particular instance, however if you're ever near something like this situation or really any situation involving the police you do not talk with them. You always procure legal representation and follow their advice.

Now in this case I speculate it's because he is in fact guilty of something but in most cases there are folks that will self incriminate even if they've done nothing wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
Who comes home and lawyers up? A guilty person.

Not me! I've never done that and I certainly won't do that when I come back from Orlando next Wednesday where I won't end up assaulting people at that third world refugee camp 'airport' they have there.

edit on 16-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join