It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else following this girl's disappearance in Utah / Wyoming?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I seen some posts on reddit. Didnt pay much attention. Figured a typical crazy "lovers" quarrel.
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions...this day and age, even if she ran off in the woods and he couldn't find her, panicked and ran to mommy and daddy. His lawyering up may be more to do with a civil matter. i.e. her family using him over her doing something crazy.
It is weird but nothing stupendous considering the listlessness and overall bratty attitude of today's 20 something generation.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: DAVID64

I can't speak to this particular instance, however if you're ever near something like this situation or really any situation involving the police you do not talk with them. You always procure legal representation and follow their advice.

Now in this case I speculate it's because he is in fact guilty of something but in most cases there are folks that will self incriminate even if they've done nothing wrong.

Even if they got into a huge argument, why did he come back in her van? what kind of man leaves a 22-year-old woman he supposedly loved behind. Even if she insisted she was going on to California and for him to leave, you at least tell her no, you have to let your parents know what you are doing?

You never know though, sure the normal M.O. is the BF did it but damn watching the police bodycam, she had every opportunity, but they both admitted they were struggling and she had really bad OCD. I've heard stories where out of their comfort zone they can snap, still, that has got to be a really long shot.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I saw this this morning and that guy for sure knows what happened. Who comes home and lawyers up? A guilty person.

Innocent people need lawyers too. In fact this mindset that you have gets innocent people locked away, because since they're innocent they don't need a lawyer, while people like you and others are already judging him before knowing what happened.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is it considered homicide if you abandon someone in the wilderness of Wyoming?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: QFlux

He left her, took her van, went home, didnt tell anyone whats going on for 10 days and lawyer-ed up.

Guilty as guilty does
edit on 9162021 by Butterfinger because: Epstien did not kill himself

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So, here's some things to consider, folks...

a.) They turned HER loose in the van, NOT him. (the cops sent him to a hotel).

b.) So, how did HE wind up in the van...UNLESS she went and picked him up in it?

c.) The couple, AND the two workers (lovers) from the 'Moon Co-Op' (the ones who called 9-1-1) were seen together in a bar downtown several hours after the alleged altercation. (read:....alcohol)

d.) The next day, after the altercation in the grocery store, the market workers are found murdered.

e.) During the police response, officers clearly state it seems the girl has had a "mental break", and contemplated pressing charges against HER...NOT him.

f.) During the police response, the girl openly admits she has serious OCD and (mental) anxiety issues.

g.) The girl has lived away from her parents (and step parents) for 2 years, with the BF's parents in FL. Now the girl's parents are all upset...where were you 2 years ago????

Personally, I think the media has totally "stepped in it" sticking up for this girl so far. I believe the BF got rid of the GF, but the GF is far from innocent!

AND, I think when the real story comes out, there's going to be a whole lot of people with egg on their face!

Just my .02

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Little video i just saw..

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I just read this. It makes the text saying she was in Yellowstone seem all the more suspicious.

Gabby Petito pal says she blew her off before she went missing

A friend of Gabby Petito said the two were supposed to meet at Yellowstone National Park — but she never heard from the Long Island woman,

edit on 16 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Yessir, I have been following the story. I am obsessed with Missing 411 stories, especially those from National Parks. This case does not fit the normal criteria, as per outlined by David Paulides, but it is fascinating just the same. I watched the full 90min body cam footage earlier today. The info you provided about the couple murdered in the car is new data for me, and thank you for bringing that to our attention!

I am a good study of non verbal communication, and I must say- I found her boyfriend Brian very hard to read. To me, he registered as closed off, even tho he was doing his best to "seem" helpful and friendly. His hands were still shaking 138 minutes after being pulled over. I saw no evidence of mania. He teared up briefly, but I couldn't tell if it was fear or relief. I would classify his interaction with the Law as complicated, bordering duplicitous.

Gabby.. she was no better, as you mentioned. Definitely seemed manic, and never got her emotions under control from the moment she got pulled over, to the moment she drove off alone in the van. She seemed reluctant to be forthcoming with details. I wish we could have heard what seemed to be a lengthy conversation between Gabby and the Female Officer.

The responding Officer seems new on the job, based on his interaction with the other, more experienced male Officer ( not the Ranger ). I do wonder if he is kicking himself for not citing her, and tossing her in jail overnight?

All Law Enforcement involved seemed to do a fine job trying to sort a difficult situation. They were all pro, and very kind and empathetic.

Speculation:

I believe that Gabby and Brian reconnected overnight. They seemed very co-dependent.

I believe that perhaps Gabby had a manic episode that led to a psychotic break, overnight.

I believe that Brian saw something horrifying, and ran.

I believe that Gabby ran into the wilderness and died there, perhaps with blood covered hands.

Great post! S&F!!!

*Where is Major Ed Dames these days? Some Remote Viewing on this case would be very interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

This is exactly what i was thinking, she is unstable and erratic. She was the one who attacked those market workers.. she snapped.

She has a instagram page Gabby instagram

There is a drawing where she has written
" Inner workings of my mind "
" By you ?? a dream "
" I don´t want to go outside.. "
"Nor now i am busy dreaming"
" I`m not sleeping. I´m just closing my eyes "
" TO: Forgive me "
That was over year ago, tho she has posted several pictures of her with different kind of wings. She seemed to read Chuck Palahniuks fight club book.. it a story of insomnia.

Can´t help the idea that she has insomnia and maybe suicidal feelings. She is very skinny, not all is right with her.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So one thing that people need be clear on is from my understanding here this police intervention was on August 12.
On August 25 she had Facetimed her mom.
August 30 was the last communication her mom had received via text. It stated they were in Yosemite and service was terrible.
Sept 1 is when Brian arrives back in Florida. So my assumption is he left on August 30th or 31st to make that long trip.

On August 12 they said Brian was the victim of the incident. She explained she has OCD and essentially got super frustrated and angry. Brian would not let her back into the car until she calmed down because he was just being assaulted by her (he had blood and scratches on his face).

This is on surface does not appear to be as clear as one would think though he's got to start answering some questions. I don't blame him one bit for the lawyer situation because it would be very easy to pin this on him if he is indeed innocent.

This will be very fascinating to follow. I really hope she is found ok.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

c.) The couple, AND the two workers (lovers) from the 'Moon Co-Op' (the ones who called 9-1-1) were seen together in a bar downtown several hours after the alleged altercation. (read:....alcohol)

This part is just so odd. I hate to paint this picture but I'm just throwing out this theory that this boyfriend is indeed the victim in all of this. Now, of course I don't know much about his mental history but knowing what the gal goes thru in fits of rage at times it's not unreasonable to think that she got so angry she killed these two ladies as revenge. Just speculating, hate to even do that but you got to.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Here's a question:

Whose Nissan is she driving in that video posted Aug 19?

Beginning @ 01:28 mark.
edit on 17-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Also, @ 06:40 the book his is reading Is Annihilation. Rather interesting book considering the circumstances, about a group of people in a exploring a remote region going missing, and the husband of one had previous returned unexpectedly and without memory...

What if this turns out to be some type of publicity stunt...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Also, @ 06:40 the book his is reading Is Annihilation. Rather interesting book considering the circumstances, about a group of people in a exploring a remote region going missing, and the husband of one had previous returned unexpectedly and without memory...

What if this turns out to be some type of publicity stunt...

Well that is interesting. Do we have a Gone Girl incident?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

What if they went back to Florida...together, and are in hiding for some reason or another (murdered couple, publicity stunt) making people think she is missing? No reports filed with police, so no false reporting, etc.

A bit far-fetched, and unlikely, but an interesting thought to entertain.

edit on 17-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

So they're together, and have been, or he fled after returning to FL.

Link

Breaking from the attorney for Brian Laundrie: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So apparently the boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, is now missing. They're not saying he's on the run, but rather this is now considered a multiple missing person's case, which seems quite strange to me. They are calling him both a person of interest and a missing person.

NORTH PORT, Fla. (AP) — Police in Florida said they are working with the FBI to find 23-year-old Brian Laundrie, whose girlfriend disappeared during a cross-country trek in a converted van.

North Port police said late Friday that Laundrie's parents told them that they haven't seen him since Tuesday. Police said they spoke with the family at the family's request.

Investigators said Laundrie returned in the van to his parents’ home in North Port, Florida, on Sept. 1. They’ve identified him as a person of interest in the case.

The investigation is now a “multiple missing person” case, police said, adding that they are not investigating a crime.

finance.yahoo.com...

Police have also now concluded that the double slaying was unrelated to this case.

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah county sheriff said Friday detectives have determined there is no connection between the disappearance of a Florida woman who went missing during a cross-country trip with her boyfriend and a still-unsolved slaying of two women who were fatally shot.

The two women killed, newlyweds Kylen Schulte, 24, and Crystal Turner, 38, had told friends they feared a “creepy man” they had seen nearby might harm them before their bodies were found Aug. 18.

apnews.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

And the parents should have been locked up for Aiding and Abetting, or minimally Obstruction, right on the spot!!

They knew he was gone since Tuesday and said nothing to authorities, despite their duty to do so. They only filed the "missing person" report the moment the authorities came into their home and demanded to see Laundrie! Or should I say, "Dirty Laundry"?

This dude is probably swinging from a Cypress tree by now! They'll never find out what happened if that's the case.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join