It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure what to do.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It is up to you, but being informed of risk is important before taking the vaccine. I know people who have taken the vaccines, most have not had problems but some have. If I was a teenager I would not take the vaccine unless I had some serious health problems that increased the risk of getting covid from the vaccine. I am sixty five and if I did not have a problems with the glycols and a history of overreactions to the flu and pertusis vaccine I would probably get vaccinated. According to the doctors I have seen the fact that I severely reacted....cytokine storm...to the flu vaccine, my immune system is good and it is unsafe for me to get the flu vaccine. So that makes me not a good candidate for these covid vaccines, me winding up in the hospital will be bad publicity for the vaccine. I have previous documentation by doctors on this in my records. Way before this vaccine was even thought about and according to the actual information at the health sites I should not take the vaccine. Now, if I ever got the vaccine if I was not allergic to them, it would definitely not be the mRNA vaccines.

But if you have never had a reaction to the flu shot or other vaccinations and are not intolerant to the glycols used, the risk is not nearly as bad to get the vaccine....I should say known and accepted risks, we do not know that much about long term side effects of the vaccine yet.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

One of my buddies that smoked real heavy for 50 years got covid real bad and ended up in the hospital on a ventilator. He is out now and had to learn to walk again. My best friend saw what happened to him and went and got the vaccine. He dies 3 weeks after the 2nd jab. Im still very angry about that. Got life insurance?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think there are a lot of grammatical errors on this site.

You said The vaccine is less likely to kill you than covid.'

Then you said 'My niece has been sick as a dog for a week after her first shot.'

So you stand by the shot?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Exactly. It has become a 'numbers game' for purpose of command and control, and more importantly dviide and conquer.
Family against family, brother against brother. friend against freind.

it used to be for ideology.

Now its for 'safety'

so sick
so so sick
(in the head this idea is)

But it is what is happening

I hear a lot of hysterical laughing at work lately.
Like people are just stressed and hiding it.

Kind of like Commie-la

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Was this person obese or unhealthy. If they were it's par for the course. If you are healthy I would not worry about it. We would not be in this mess right now if obesity was not so awful. 78% of covid dying are obese.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
I'm married, been married to my wonderful wife going on 19 years. I was very hesitant to get the vaccine.....but was told quite frankly that if I did not ....to look for alternate living arrangements.....So vaccine is free.....divorce is not. I will however not get any boosters. Divorce or not.

Same here, 25 years with my partner, he said if I didn't take the vaccine we can't have a life together.
"Fine" I said "no use in waiting any longer then because I'm not getting the jab, let's put the house for sale and move on on our own!"

Figured that if he really loves me he would leave me my free will!

-one month later now and we set a wedding date. No jab for me still

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Woke up today with my girlfriend telling me that the sister of a friend of ours passed away from COVID last night. She was 20. It’s got me considering taking the vaccine now. The reason I haven’t already is how quickly it was made and approved. I also don’t agree with the mandates that the federal government is attempting to put in place. For the first time since the beginning of this pandemic I really don’t know what to do. Not even sure why I’m posting this. Off to work.

In ICU 12 hours after taking vaccine
This isn't just one case, there are MANY MORE. If you scroll though the replies, you will see people telling their story. Look up on Twitter "I regret getting the vaccine" and you will see the amount of vaccine regret.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

OP, I'm sorry for your loss of a friend....

1%, she was the one percent

I hope you find your answer...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Difficult to say with these situations, i know about one person who died because of covid, but after weeks of questions to those that were closer to him, i found out, that when he went to the hospital, his condition was not that bad, but things took a dramatic turn for the worse when they started giving him experimental drugs.

My gut feeling is that he had a bad reaction to these experimental drugs they used to treat him, and the death was more likely caused by the meds than the virus.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Because I love my wife....with age you too will understand. I see the real fear that's been instill in her, if me getting it ease's her nerves and riles yours...I did alright.a reply to: shasta9600

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Woke up today with my girlfriend telling me that the sister of a friend of ours passed away from COVID last night. She was 20. It’s got me considering taking the vaccine now. The reason I haven’t already is how quickly it was made and approved. I also don’t agree with the mandates that the federal government is attempting to put in place. For the first time since the beginning of this pandemic I really don’t know what to do. Not even sure why I’m posting this. Off to work.

In ICU 12 hours after taking vaccine
This isn't just one case, there are MANY MORE. If you scroll though the replies, you will see people telling their story. Look up on Twitter "I regret getting the vaccine" and you will see the amount of vaccine regret.

It's pointless because unless Biden says it or social media or pharma it's simply not true. They have to say it then the unthruth is now truth. And if they tell an untruth they get 100% forgiveness because they can change their truth at any given time to include definitions in the dictionary which they did for the word vaccine. Also, according to Biden a black person is not black if they do not support him. This is the mentality of the feeble minded. They want comforting words that make them feel safe and happy. They are unable to experience any real pain or grief in life. They can't bear the thought of the person they voted for lying to them in their face and having to face that reality.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I'm married, been married to my wonderful wife going on 19 years. I was very hesitant to get the vaccine.....but was told quite frankly that if I did not ....to look for alternate living arrangements.....So vaccine is free.....divorce is not. I will however not get any boosters. Divorce or not.

Same here. Married 20 years. Only reason I got it was the wife. She has to take some medication that can suppress her immune system. It wasn't worth the argument...

And I may end up getting the booster, not because I want to, but because my mother is facing her third cancer diagnosis, and as the daughter who usually ends up facing the medical responsibilities, I will be dealing with an immunocompromised individual.

Ironically, if I do, in all cases, the shot was never gotten out of fear of actual COVID for myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Because I love my wife....with age you too will understand. I see the real fear that's been instill in her, if me getting it ease's her nerves and riles yours...I did alright.a reply to: shasta9600

Yeah, loving someone doesn't mean you have to go against your conscience and go along with whatever makes them happy. What about her considering your happiness? Will you continue to get as many "booster shots" as are recommended, if she says you "have to"?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You're posting this on the wrong site. This site is chock full of hoaxes and disinformation regarding the vaccine. I personally had Covid back in November. I now have both of my shots. So not only do I have anti-bodies from having it, I now have even more from two shots. Most of my entire family is vaccinated along with friends and most of my co-workers. It is completely safe.

Having said that, please do not post on a conspiracy forum and fall for the hoaxes and disinformation revolving around the vaccine. Your doctor or pharmacist will have all the actual, real information you'll need to make an informed decision.
edit on 15-9-2021 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

We’re both in the same boat about not wanting to take it. Just weighing options.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I’m honestly not sure. I believe she was unvaccinated. Most people most in our area are very much against masking and the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

If you feel that way about this site maybe it’s not the right forum to be apart of. I come to this site because of the variety of views. I’m not looking for permission to post on a forum that I’ve been apart of off and on for like 15 years. Is there misinformation on here? Yes. Are there hoaxes? Sure. Is there anymore of that on here than any other forum or social media site? I highly doubt that. I’m also willing to bet that most on here like my self are smarter than you make them out to be and do their own research and have the ability to make their own decisions however looking for a sounding board I feel is a good thing. I’m sorry you don’t see that.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I’d like to thank you everyone for your feedback and your suggestions. This isn’t a decision I’m making lightly. But I do appreciate you all for sharing. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

To jaBE, or not to jaBE : is that the question ?

Ever find a good question, that had a ' right ' answer ?

If you feel like you have been dropped into a pressure-cooker : perhaps taking a look at who dropped you in there, and looking at their motivations, and the energy behind that, will bring a little clarity ?

Historically : have those that tell you to hurry-up, really had your interests in mind, or their own ?

When in doubt : go talk to one of those ubiquitous small corner-lot used-car salesmen.
Well : don't talk so much, but just listen, and smile.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join