It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Zoom Call Hospital Leadership Wants COVID-19 Data Manipulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why don't stories like these make the national "news"?
I think everyone, at this point, has the feeling that something is not right about this pandemic.
SMH......

Here we have Faculty members and a Marketing Rep. at Novant Health’s New Hanover Regional Medical Center advocating for "padding the hospital’s COVID-19 statistics" in order to stimulate vaccine acceptance through public fear.

Once they got exposed, they tried to change the narrative.

The hospital characterized the strategy call as, “A frank discussion among medical and communications professionals on how we can more accurately convey the severity and seriousness of what’s happening inside of our hospitals and throughout our communities.”

“We continue to be concerned with the amount of misinformation in our communities and consistently strive for more ways to be transparent and tell the whole story.”

www.visiontimes.com...
I am not a Covid denier. I had it and almost died.
I do believe they are using it as a Trojan horse though.
Too many lies tied to it.
Too much money to be made by a few.

What say you?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

It's the perfect weapon.

A political weapon.

Oh, lots of opportunities for robbing the public blind too.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There is only the public purse left to rob, the economy is stuffed.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Sept. 27th they are passing a 3.5 trillion dollar "infrastructure" bill and the treasurer says the government will be totally out of money by the middle of October.
Someone has dropped me into the twilight zone.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

That group really has a lot of disdain for the unvaccinated.

I wonder how they feel about addicts, the mentally ill, the disabled, the chronically ill.

I wouldn't trust anyone in that group, and would not allow them to treat my worse enemy.

And they wonder why people don't trust the hospitals and some providers. They have done a really good job of reducing that trust even further.

I work in the medical industry. There are millions of great medical professionals, and there are a lot more lousy, greedy, unethical ones, than there should be.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The irony of using the recovered patients in the hospital to make people think they are going to die is the basis of effective propaganda, its everywhere.
edit on 14-9-2021 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yep the first 3T wasn't enough spending.. maybe we should recover gov money through their personal bank accounts. Cause Nancy's husband is making bank off insider trading based on laws they are passing.
edit on 14-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That bill in includes an alert to the irs for any account movements over $600 as well.
Good video, but I posted it here already.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Now that really is a good idea, but how do you get to the accounts in the Cayman Islands.?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Social security? Pensions? Capital gains? Income tax? Naaa, were already dry.

Thats why they need to print more and pass of the inflation AND interest onto the public.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

We could take in each other's washing, and have a great rate of pay for doing it. Mark Twain already thought of that one.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Now that really is a good idea, but how do you get to the accounts in the Cayman Islands.?

IRS has a law.

All foreign bank accounts held by Americans and green card holders with a balance of 10 grand or more MUST report this on their income tax report.

NO EXCEPTIONS HERE

Many of us living overseas ( all of actually ) know about this. Cayman Islands is NO exceptions.
edit on 0900000052502021-09-14T21:50:52-05:00505209pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

For the love of money
People will lie,
Lord, they will cheat
For the love of money
People don't care who they hurt or beat
For the love of money
A woman will sell her precious body
For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight
Call it lean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar
I know money is the root of all evil
Do funny things to some people
Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime
Money can drive some people out of their minds

The O'Jays - For the Love of Money .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Here's the funny thing. They gonna get overwhelmed with paperwork it isn't gonna be funny. From basics like paying rent, buying a computer, a phone, paying heating or electric bills, car payments, etc..

If they do something like that to rule out things like TV purchases, then you want to set it to at least 6k.

Even 3k because the first 9 days will ping every person who gets SSI/ssd

When and if it does pass I recommend everyone transferring 600$ back and forth on their checking and savings every 3 days just to flood and overwhelm their systems to the point they no longer care.. automatic transfers back and forth of idle money costs nothing since most accounts don't get proper interest anyway. But they still gonna have to sort through all of those transactions. (Which will be free if it's within the same bank).

If they wanna track meaningless amounts of money in am inflated economy just to justify snooping and invading your privacy. Fight back, make them work for it. Because if every citizen does this by the end of the weak their own databases would be so flooded with alerts. They will regret the Bill, and a majority of their piz-poor outdated computers tracking this info will cease operating.

You can set up transfers and even cancel them. Just to add to their numbers. Have fun with it, and don't feel sorry for the poor saps that have to sort through it. Because by sorting through this they support the bill. At that point they should stand up and refuse to do so. As it breaks privacy laws. If your bank tries to fine/fee you for transactions close your accounts. There are better options out there, with HUGE perks even for everyday spending.

I mean most families of 4-6 spend that alone on groceries.. That bill is 100% ment to track your purchases so they can have further grab and hold on supply. Which not to long ago they punished Amazon for doing by taking a database of purchased items and then creating the same based on demand.

*Sorry for any typos*

Don't have a savings account? Robinhood allows transfers to and from free. PayPal too, there are plenty of ways to fake transactions.
edit on 14-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The IRS will be able to handle it. Their small army is getting ready to expand.
This "administration" wants to increase their budget by 80 billion.
They are calling it .......
"The American Family Plan"

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If you didn’t know this was happening before a taped message then I don’t know what to say.

Your freedom and liberty, to put in a medical term, as formed atrophy. The leaders of this world are the doctors and they are going to cut it off because you don’t use it anymore.

We need a leader to stand up and say follow me because this is wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This clearly demonstrates how the narrative is advanced by way of manipulating the data.

Shame on the medical profession!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

IRS has a law.

All foreign bank accounts held by Americans and green card holders with a balance of 10 grand or more MUST report this on their income tax report.

NO EXCEPTIONS HERE

Many of us living overseas ( all of actually ) know about this. Cayman Islands is NO exceptions.

Just run it through a few shell corporations and it's invisible. Pretty sure all the rich know that.

But on topic, we ALL know the govt and hospitals are lying about the statistics. Liberals are all for it, as they are used to lying and manipulating to get their agendas pushed through.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
1. If people are still in hospitals beds due to having had covid that should count in their statistics about resource use due to covid.

2. Please point out where anyone says anything about money here. I may have missed it.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Perhaps you are not aware of how the CARES Act has paid hospitals and others since this began?

From the beginning, the feds pay hospitals $13000 per patient admitted with a Covid diagnosis.

From the beginning, the feds pay hospitals $39000 per patient put on a ventilator with Covid diagnosis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join