It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Zoom Call Hospital Leadership Wants COVID-19 Data Manipulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Quadrivium

That group really has a lot of disdain for the unvaccinated.

I wonder how they feel about addicts, the mentally ill, the disabled, the chronically ill.

I wouldn't trust anyone in that group, and would not allow them to treat my worse enemy.

And they wonder why people don't trust the hospitals and some providers. They have done a really good job of reducing that trust even further.

I work in the medical industry. There are millions of great medical professionals, and there are a lot more lousy, greedy, unethical ones, than there should be.

The minority community is largely unvaxxed. Maybe it's as simple as racism? Occams Razor and all.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: GravitySucks

Perhaps you are not aware of how the CARES Act has paid hospitals and others since this began?

From the beginning, the feds pay hospitals $13000 per patient admitted with a Covid diagnosis.

From the beginning, the feds pay hospitals $39000 per patient put on a ventilator with Covid diagnosis.

I'm aware. But show me where in this video or story it states that that's the discussion here. I hear a very different discussion.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

True enough, but perhaps other members of the audience here at ATS are more knowledgeable than you about the financial end of the arrangement.

I know many people who have no clue about CARES and how it works. They are uninformed and brainwashed.

In the US and Canadian systems, we have healthcare for profit. Money talks. Money drives everything in life, including the medical profession, the Medical Industrial Complex.

The Scamdemic is driven by $ and power.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I work in the medical industry. There are millions of great medical professionals, and there are a lot more lousy, greedy, unethical ones, than there should be.

I agree, and the problem - the real problem - is basically the same one that exists when it comes to bad cops...

The good ones don't call out the bad ones. In fact, they do the opposite - they protect and/or cover for them.

The only way the medical industry will ever have even half a chance of gaining my respect or support is if/when they start calling out the frauds, and exposing and revealing those natural remedies that are know to save lives (like high dose IV Vit C).

This will never happen as long as money - and big pharma - are in control of the system.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Wow!! That is not only disturbing but that is vile! How do these people sleep at night??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join