It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Needle in the Sky; Hidden in Plain Sight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here's a picture of One World Trade Center in NYC. Can you see the imagery hidden in plain sight? Maybe i'm stretching the imagination a little bit but it sure does look like a giant needle.
And from this perspective, it also looks like a hand is holding it.

I don't know how many people believe in Gematria but to tie all this together, let's look at the numbers.

And here's a link to my previous thread linking the vaccine to the Mark of the Beast.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: I flipped the picture to give a better perspective.

edit on 14-9-2021 by DaBoogieMan because: Added picture

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It cant be something that can be forced on you without your approval. The Antichrist hasnt been revealed yet so the mark isnt here yet either. This is a precursor though. I expect to be gone when the Antichrist is revealed and the mark is brought forth. Its something that will swear allegiance with.

That said. I will never accept the toxic shot

Ive looked at this constantly and searched the scriptures for clues. I understand your reasoning. Ive concluded that this is not it. Its a fake, a precursor, and its toxic, but its not what we are watching for. I will never even see it. Ill be gone, as will my family. Take care, and keep searching. Or, accept the free gift from the Living God, through his Son, and avoid it all together

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
So...i guess we should just exclude the buying and selling without it part because that's where it's at. Mandatory vaccinations in New York have gone into effect, as of today. My opinion, this is not a precursor. And the word Anti-Christ means against Christ. Our body is our temple. Mark of Beast also equals 666.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

And what more of a "clue" do you need? The writing is on the wall. lol

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If you are here when the Antichrist is revealed, thats the time to watch. The Blessed Hope ( Harpadzo) takes place first. The AntiChrist will be possessed by Satan. He will have powers, or amazing trickery. I understand your train of thought.

Im leaving first. Ill be gone for 7 years. Thats what I found in scripture, instead of what I originally thought. Im searching the word, non stop.

It may very well be that people who receive the jabs. will have their immune system natural broad spectrum antibodies compromised and will need the Mark to stay alive. Id like you to think about that for awhile. It does somewhat fit in with your train of thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
1) When the witnesses lie dead in the street and are called by god from death .
2) The beast will stand on the Temple Mount and proclaim himself "king of kings , lord of lords", thus beginning the 2nd half of the 7 years. The true Tribulation .
That is the major 2 to "watch and wait" for.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
2) The beast will stand on the Temple Mount and proclaim himself "king of kings , lord of lords", thus beginning the 2nd half of the 7 years. The true Tribulation .

That is when the remnant of Jews realize that their Messiah came and went. They weep for him, as a lost child. Thats the 144,000 that evangelize the world. The first half of the Tribulation, the plagues come from Man. The second half come from God. The second half will be very scary.

It is appointed to Man to die once on Earth. Only two men havnt died in their time. Enoc, and Elijah. I believe they will be the witnesses and that will qualify as their deaths
edit on 14-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My take on the twin towers represents an attack on the twin God's Apollo "Horus Ra" Sun, Sky god and creater of all life and Artemis "Bastet" Goddess of the moon, nature, wildlife.. and the planes representing fiery dragons taking the twin's down. So twenty year's later the twin's have finally showed up for the battle.. Horus has been waiting ten thousand years for this...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It cant be something that can be forced on you without your approval. The Antichrist hasnt been revealed yet so the mark isnt here yet either.

If you considering that other events that closely resemble the book of revelations, are a sign it is coming true. You have to admit they are not exactly happening like they were written, but very similar. Like rivers running red, not with blood but with pollution. This vaccine mandate and proof of vaccination to work is very similar as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That is when the remnant of Jews realize that their Messiah came and went. They weep for him, as a lost child. Thats the 144,000 that evangelize the world. The first half of the Tribulation, the plagues come from Man. The second half come from God. The second half will be very scary.

It is appointed to Man to die once on Earth. Only two men havnt died in their time. Enoc, and Elijah. I believe they will be the witnesses and that will qualify as their deaths

Good job .
So , you are knowledgeable.

We both agree then.
It is not time for the mark of the beast.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Good job .

We both agree then.

Likewise!

Im very impressed with your knowledge as well

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DaBoogieMan

I can see a building whose top looks like a breast, complete with nipple.

And several that are probably phallic.

Sex, sex, sex, (with obligatory naughty nurse, too - 'be a good patient while I stick it in')

It's all some people ever seem to think about!

edit on 14/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Good job .

We both agree then.

Likewise!

You'd think a book that is supposed to be absolute truth, would not be so deceptively allegorical?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Good job .

We both agree then.

Likewise!

You'd think a book that is supposed to be absolute truth, would not be so deceptively allegorical?

Only to those not "in the light" .

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Good job .

We both agree then.

Likewise!

Only to those not "in the light" .

Or it says what it means - exactly.

"But God has chosen the foolish things of this world that He might shame the wise" 1 Cor 1:27.

"who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who confounds the wise and turns their knowledge into nonsense" Isaiah 44:25

edit on 15/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

wow, you are right on with your beliefs! I think the exact same as all your posts, based on my scripture studies over the last 30+ years

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I feel that Biden is too cozy with China, Afghanistan
And The Damn Taliban.
I can imagine that the Antichrist could come from those areas.
But I do feel that we are nearing our last days
On this old Rock.
The pandemic, plagues, famine, earthquakes, wildfires, tsunamis, and many things that
We have never witnessed are happening.

It keeps my mind busy and heart shivering.
Though I am right with God and Spirits.
I still am apprehensive to be alive when it happens.

I believe I will witness Gods return before
True Disclosure……..unless they tie in together

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The pictures with a light beam shooting out look pretty close to a needle in those photos. Otherwise reminds of a cable plug or amp plug. I know there's a piece of electronic plug/adapter that looks like it too, maybe screwing in cable. Vaccine syringe looks a little different.

If the bottom was a circle I'd be sold...the pyramid illusion on the windows seems pretty illuminati-ish too.

Cool thread

Edit: The sideways picture definitely looks like a hand if you look at it long enough the right way...but it's just that picture. I don't see a hand illusion on day time and night time photos looking through Google images.
edit on 15-9-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Good job .

We both agree then.

Likewise!

It's mainly Revelation that is allegorical. Think of it this way: 2,000 years ago, God allowed John to see into the future. John tried to write down what he saw, but he could only use the language that was used at the time. It's probably pretty hard to describe cell-phones, computers, nuclear missiles or radiation fallout when your era has no idea what they are.

Have you seen any other writings from 2,000 years ago that specifically mention cell-phones, computers, nuclear missiles or radiation fallout? There's a reason why you haven't.

TCB

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Good job .

We both agree then.

Likewise!

It's mainly Revelation that is allegorical. Think of it this way: 2,000 years ago, God allowed John to see into the future. John tried to write down what he saw, but he could only use the language that was used at the time. It's probably pretty hard to describe cell-phones, computers, nuclear missiles or radiation fallout when your era has no idea what they are.

Have you seen any other writings from 2,000 years ago that specifically mention cell-phones, computers, nuclear missiles or radiation fallout? There's a reason why you haven't.

TCB

The prophecies in The Revelation of Jesus Christ are very similar to the previous (@ 1500 years earlier) prophecies in Daniel and Isaiah, and also others sprinkled through the Old Testament.

I believe that when those prophecies do all come to pass, we will find that what they describe is an accurate description of what will occur, and not a vague allusion to something different.

Prophecies that we know have occurred, all have done so in a very literal and accurate sense. The confusion has often been that we were looking for and expecting some allusion, but they have been literal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join