It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Borders of Europe by haplogroups

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Please give me the link RT!!!
Through the years I’ve heard so many people claim the third Rome is Washington DC.
My simple answer is, I don’t see how it could be when the USA as it is now settled has such a short history and when I look to the East I see Moscow being the third Rome because of it’s strong “Christian”? heritage (not sure what word to use here) and the armies of the north being the Chinese.
Boy do I get attacked here for saying that. WOW!!!

a reply to: RussianTroll

PS. One Sunday our pastor rolled his eyes and walked away without saying a word because of this, we found a new pastor....😎
edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: PS

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Please give me the link RT!!!
Through the years I’ve heard so many people claim the third Rome is Washington DC.
My simple answer is, I don’t see how it could be when the USA as it is now settled has such a short history and when I look to the East I see Moscow being the third Rome because of it’s strong “Christian”? heritage (not sure what word to use here) and the armies of the north being the Chinese.
Boy do I get attacked here for saying that. WOW!!!

PS. One Sunday our pastor rolled his eyes and walked away without saying a word because of this, we found a new pastor....😎

Already gave 2 links a little higher on the thread.
Thank you for your interest)))

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thank you! I book marked the links.....😎
Have anything else you’ve written?
I’ve been writing and I’ve had a couple of publishing agents sniffing around. Seems I’ve been noticed online.
I had never thought about publishing.
All I’ve tried to do is educate about the sea and entertain with fishing memories.
It is after all one crazy azz job.
Know my favorite time of year? Winter, I absolutely
love being out in HEAVY WEATHER!
💨💨💨🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Am I a sadist because I love watching the young ones puke?
🤮🤮🤮........😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thank you! I book marked the links.....😎
Have anything else you’ve written?
I’ve been writing and I’ve had a couple of publishing agents sniffing around. Seems I’ve been noticed online.
I had never thought about publishing.
All I’ve tried to do is educate about the sea and entertain with fishing memories.
It is after all one crazy azz job.
Know my favorite time of year? Winter, I absolutely
love being out in HEAVY WEATHER!
💨💨💨🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Am I a sadist because I love watching the young ones puke?
🤮🤮🤮........😎

If you click on the author's name at the beginning of the article, then in your profile you will see all the articles that I have published on the federal Russian resource "newspaper Zavtra" in recent years.))) There, in addition to articles on geopolitics and anti-corruption, there are also articles on the topic of your interest ...

Winter in Russia is beautiful. At the beginning of Karelia, you can be in a wonderful winter fairy tale with a huge amount of snow and frost of minus 30 degrees, and then go to the Black Sea, swim and sunbathe at the sea or ski resorts)))

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's obvious that Armenia and Azerbaijan have deeper issues than just political. Our DNA roots confer a large amount of who and what we are.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As far as migrations and it’s genetic heritages go I must admit I know very, very little if anything at all.
I went back and now realize I’ll have to put your writing through a translate program. No problem, I’ve done it before.
I’ll do as you recommend with authors name.
I met one Russian that worked for a time in the fleet.
Hard working guy, good shipmate.
Unfortunately has was deported for being a bad boy.
I’ve seen that happen to a few guys from other countries.
Maybe the new found freedoms they discovered here were too much for them and they went off the deep end.
This was mostly in the early 80’s after all.....

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: words

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My take on the difference between that map and ethnic maps is that ethnic maps are based on common language.
It reflects the way that migrating groups of people have been able to impose their own language on the local populations of the areas they invaded, a classic example being the migration of English-speakers into Britain.
My knowledge of history tells me that peoples have been migrating and distorting the language-map since at least the fall of the Roman empire.
So I reckon that the "haplo" map is showing the distibution of peoples from the time before the Roman empire was formed.

E.g Looking over that map, I'm trying to work out whether I2 represents the original home of the Celts, who launched famous invasions both westwards and eastwards.
J2 illustrates how modern Greece and Turkey were one cultural world in ancient times.

edit on 14-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

As far as migrations and it’s genetic heritages go I must admit I know very, very little if anything at all.
I went back and now realize I’ll have to put your writing through a translate program. No problem, I’ve done it before.
I’ll do as you recommend with authors name.
I met one Russian that worked for a time in the fleet.
Hard working guy, good shipmate.
Unfortunately has was deported for being a bad boy.
I’ve seen that happen to a few guys from other countries.
Maybe the new found freedoms they discovered here were too much for them and they went off the deep end.
This was mostly in the early 80’s after all.....

In the 80s, indeed, there was communism in my country and there was no freedom. Now the country is completely different. Of course, there is corruption and other negative things. But freedom in Russia is now higher than in most countries of the world. So as not to write the Western media. Most Russians criticize Putin for being too little Putin, for being too liberal. Although he is a sincere believer and appreciates true friendship. And liberalism in Russia is now equal to totalitarianism and Nazism.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Hey wait your HRW could be a red herring controlled opposition front !!🙂

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I have some haplogroup NO in my Y chromosome. So, I can say I am from NO where.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Stay on topic, please. Your map, according to you, is about (be ready!) human impurities. That's what you wrote: human impurities. And you want it to pass as a term used in biochemistry and genomics. No less! Listen: there is nothing called human purity or impurity. There is no standard human genome: there is only human genome. Period.

Talking about impurities sounds like the worst Menguelian supremacist pseudoscience jargon. Understand this, and understand it for ever: your map is pseudoscience, and its intent is to divide, classify, label, and rank peoples in a scale from pure people (your Putin?), and impure people (the rest of the world). You failed for just one simple reason: we already had enough of old theories about racism and supremacism based on alleged science. We are on the 21st century: nobody is superior to anyone. Learn this.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: Link not working

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: i was wrong

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OK...last try....

ATTENTION

This topic is about "Borders of Europe by haplogroups". Not each other.

Further post removals will result in a posting ban while we discuss ATS T&C

Do not respond to this message.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Probably did the world a favour leaving no reason for future conflict it's a shame Sykes and Piko didn't work on te same principles.

They'll just find something else to bicker about. Isnt Ukraine in conflict with Russia? I'm sure the Chechnyans aren't too happy with the Russians either. Greece and Turkey continue being in eachother's hair about Cyprus as well. Wikipedia says:

"The Cyprus dispute, also known as the Cyprus conflict, Cyprus issue, Cyprus question or Cyprus problem, is an ongoing dispute between Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots."

Oh, I overlooked the expression "no reason", never mind then. Since we all part of the same human family, descendents from Adam and Eve, there never was a good reason anyway.
edit on 15-9-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Probably did the world a favour leaving no reason for future conflict it's a shame Sykes and Piko didn't work on te same principles.

Oh, I overlooked the expression "no reason", never mind then. Since we all part of the same human family,

I can agree with that sentiment

descendents from Adam and Eve, there never was a good reason anyway.

Actually this is pretty far from reality. I won't even go into how quickly they would have seen negative consequences in their increasingly deformed offspring after generations of inbreeding starting with mother's and sons, father's with daughters, brothers with sisters and on and on. It would only take about 4 generations before the offspring were born with pronounced congenital deformities and severe cognitive issues. You definitely wouldn't see healthy people living to be nearly 1000 years old this is basic biology 101. Adam.and even and talking snakes... But evolution is based on biases and ignorance?

For someone to dismiss basic biology and favor a story book written in the 6tu century BCE is not only ignorant but arrogant and stuffed to the gills with cognitive dissonance.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

They'll just find something else to bicker about. Isnt Ukraine in conflict with Russia? I'm sure the Chechnyans aren't too happy with the Russians either. Greece and Turkey continue being in eachother's hair about Cyprus as well. Wikipedia says:

"The Cyprus dispute, also known as the Cyprus conflict, Cyprus issue, Cyprus question or Cyprus problem, is an ongoing dispute between Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots."

Oh, I overlooked the expression "no reason", never mind then. Since we all part of the same human family, descendents from Adam and Eve, there never was a good reason anyway.

Somebody I've known since being a kid and has schizophrenia for 30 plus years recommended I take a number of tours around zoos and concentrate mostly on the monkey houses. Followed up on his advice and now have a deeper understanding of the human type

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Talking about zoos:

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join