It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Borders of Europe by haplogroups

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
So when I look at Europe, R1b
Does that mean that the dna variation is found both in locals and those with different origins? Since I think almost 40 % op the population in West Europe are those of the second group, most are 3rd generation.

The indicated population is not 100%, but the prevailing population. Changes are tracked on the "Genetic Atlas of the history of human impurities" site, a link to which is in the thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: RussianTroll

So, the map just shows what an atlas of geography colored by a 4-year old kid would show, no?

It reminded me of a map of Cold War Europe, except that E Germany is united with W Germany by the color depiction.

Cheers

Spot on and and anyone with R1B in the red zone post 1944 was either killed forced west to the border we see today.

Slavs won the war and moved the R1A population into those same cleansed areas.

Probably did the world a favour leaving no reason for future conflict it's a shame Sykes and Piko didn't work on te same principles.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
WOW....
You have issues my friend.
Why the hate?

Thanks for this very informative OP RussianTroll !!!!
Ignore the bedbugs.....

a reply to: Direne

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
WOW....
You have issues my friend.
Why the hate?

Thanks for this very informative OP RussianTroll !!!!
Ignore the bedbugs.....

a reply to: Direne

Thank you my friend. I try to raise unusual issues on the forum. Probably, some people see elements of propaganda in my threads, but this is not so. I just want to establish at least a dialogue between us.
Sometimes I respond very harshly to some comments. But these are character traits)))) Thank you)))

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
haplogroups always keeps throwing all the equality stuff off kilter because lots of changes keep happening 🙂

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
haplogroups always keeps throwing all the equality stuff off kilter because lots of changes keep happening 🙂

In nature, as in mathematics, equality is an extremely rare thing)))

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I’ve been reading your stuff RT.
I really enjoyed the OP on cookouts!!
The Russian people seem to be an awesome, fun loving intelligent group.
Not at all the “boogeyman” or “red menace” I was force-fed in my youth.
Not by a long shot!!!
Keep writing! I love hearing peoples life stories, their heritage.
In this way I can travel without leaving the house.
Television sucks BTW.......😎

Speaking of genetics, I do a lot of reading about “first peoples”.
The Australian Aborigines have fascinating dream time stories.
The Inuit of North America have wild ancestral memories and legends of “first people” as do other Paleo-Indian groups going backs thousands, tens of thousands of years.
Reading of giants and such as well as seeing archaeological evidence that back up these stories makes me wonder.
Remnants of “the flood” which is also in their collective memories...

Thanks again!!!!

Cheers....😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: stuff

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Thank you, we have more in common than separating us.
I rarely watch TV either. Only some films and football, although I know that football is part of the communist goals in America, to enslave the minds. You know. what I want to say))))

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have no idea why this descended into a #fest when for once I don't see propaganda as the primary driver here?

Love him or hate him RT certainly makes you think.....or should make you think.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I do, and have not watched a football game since they took a knee, never will again.
But I’m sliding here so please keep up the good work!
I’ll be watching.....

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Very interesting thank you.

I wonder how it looks when they break up Haplogroup R1b into smaller groups?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I have no idea why this descended into a #fest when for once I don't see propaganda as the primary driver here?

Love him or hate him RT certainly makes you think.....or should make you think.

What I especially thought about was that the Russians and the Persians (residents of Iran) have the same haplogroup. I talked a lot with the Iranians, and I was always amazed that they consider themselves Aryans, the brothers of the Russians. Some of them even reproached me for having brown (not light brown) hair and not blue eyes.
But judging by the haplogroups, the peoples kindred to the Russians, in addition to Europe, are Iran, Tajikistan, the south of Uzbekistan, the west of Afghanistan, part of Pakistan and India. They all consider themselves to be Aryans. The difference is in religion. This is very interesting.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
I do, and have not watched a football game since they took a knee, never will again.
But I’m sliding here so please keep up the good work!
I’ll be watching.....

Getting on a knee is generally beyond Russian understanding. We only kneel before God, the mother and the banner of the regiment.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Hello RT

I don't think in terms of 'fairness' when it comes to history and political geography. "Fairness" is a perception informed by a given point of view, not an objective description of a situation.

Cheers

From the point of view of a believing person, and there are most of them in the world, laws are subjective, they are from a person, and justice is objective, it is from God.

And even more subjective concepts such as history and political geography. Plenty of room for double standards.

Genetics is objective, since it does not depend on different interpretations of history, or on the political predilections of different people.

A sound statement.

The Bible account shows us that the entire race of man stems from Adam. Of course the entire world of mankind was destroyed in the deluge of Noah's day and only he and his three sons and their wives survived. So we can say that all mankind comes from 3 main branches, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. The European branch comes from Japheth.

According to one Biblical Encylopedia:

"Historically, Japheth was the progenitor of the Aryan or Indo-European (Indo-Germanic) branch of the human family. The names of his sons and grandsons are found in ancient historical texts as relating to peoples and tribes residing mainly to the N and W of the Fertile Crescent. They appear to have spread from the Caucasus eastward into Central Asia and westward through Asia Minor to the islands and coastlands of Europe and perhaps all the way to Spain. Arabian traditions claim that one of Japheth’s sons was also the progenitor of the Chinese peoples.​—See CHART and MAP, Vol. 1, p. 329."- Insight on the Scriptures

I have even had an opportunity to chat with someone some time ago that had seen genealogical records kept in his family, from Europe, that went back and named Japheth, if you believe it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 14-9-2021 by QFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: QFlux

Hello RT

I don't think in terms of 'fairness' when it comes to history and political geography. "Fairness" is a perception informed by a given point of view, not an objective description of a situation.

Cheers

From the point of view of a believing person, and there are most of them in the world, laws are subjective, they are from a person, and justice is objective, it is from God.

And even more subjective concepts such as history and political geography. Plenty of room for double standards.

Genetics is objective, since it does not depend on different interpretations of history, or on the political predilections of different people.

A sound statement.

The Bible account shows us that the entire race of man stems from Adam. Of course the entire world of mankind was destroyed in the deluge of Noah's day and only he and his three sons and their wives survived. So we can say that all mankind comes from 3 main branches, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. The European branch comes from Japheth.

"Historically, Japheth was the progenitor of the Aryan or Indo-European (Indo-Germanic) branch of the human family. The names of his sons and grandsons are found in ancient historical texts as relating to peoples and tribes residing mainly to the N and W of the Fertile Crescent. They appear to have spread from the Caucasus eastward into Central Asia and westward through Asia Minor to the islands and coastlands of Europe and perhaps all the way to Spain. Arabian traditions claim that one of Japheth’s sons was also the progenitor of the Chinese peoples.​—See CHART and MAP, Vol. 1, p. 329."- Insight on the Scriptures

I have even had an opportunity to chat with someone some time ago that had seen genealogical records kept in his family, from Europe, that went back and named Japheth, if you believe it.

I agree with you. Russians consider themselves to be the descendants of Japheth. To what extent Sim's descendants became dominant in Europe is a debatable question. But judging by the haplogroups, the main peoples of Western Europe are also descendants of Japheth.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hello RT

Cheers

A sound statement.

I agree with you. Russians consider themselves to be the descendants of Japheth. To what extent Sim's descendants became dominant in Europe is a debatable question. But judging by the haplogroups, the main peoples of Western Europe are also descendants of Japheth.

This does make me wonder. One of Japheth's sons was Magog. If Russian decendency is through Magog, if the Gog of Magog in Ezkiel 37 is not a Russian decendant of Japheht. Perhaps even Putin, or a coming successor of his that will set out to attack Jehovah God's people known as Jehovah's Witnesses. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
edit on 14-9-2021 by QFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hello RT

Cheers

A sound statement.

This does make me wonder. One of Japheth's sons was Magog. If Russian decendency is through Magog, if the Gog of Magog in Ezkiel 37 is not a Russian decendant of Japheht. Perhaps even Putin, or a coming successor of his that will set out to attack Jehovah God's people known as Jehovah's Witnesses. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

In the Russian Orthodox tradition, Moscow is the Third Rome, and there will be no fourth Rome. After. as the Jews betrayed and crucified Christ, they ceased to be God's chosen people. The peoples of Gog and Magog are referred to as the Chinese, whose 200-million-strong army will pass through the whole of Asia and stop only at the Jordan River. And that is because the Russian army will already be on the other side. This question is so vast that the format of this discussion does not allow to express all that is necessary. Several years ago I published my extensive research on this topic in Russia. I'm afraid it's so big. which does not correspond to the format of our forum. But, if you wish, I can give a link to my article, but it is in Russian. Modern browsers automatically translate text into any language.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hello RT

Cheers

A sound statement.

In the Russian Orthodox tradition, Moscow is the Third Rome, and there will be no fourth Rome. After. as the Jews betrayed and crucified Christ, they ceased to be God's chosen people. The peoples of Gog and Magog are referred to as the Chinese, whose 200-million-strong army will pass through the whole of Asia and stop only at the Jordan River. And that is because the Russian army will already be on the other side. This question is so vast that the format of this discussion does not allow to express all that is necessary. Several years ago I published my extensive research on this topic in Russia. I'm afraid it's so big. which does not correspond to the format of our forum. But, if you wish, I can give a link to my article, but it is in Russian. Modern browsers automatically translate text into any language.
Thanks.

Sure. That would be an interesting read.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hello RT

Cheers

A sound statement.

Thanks.

Sure. That would be an interesting read.

To start:

"Island of Antichrist: A Springboard for Armageddon"

Part 1
Part 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join