It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what they are saying about us in the media…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
news.com.a u

Mullumbimby, near Byron Bay, is home to Covid-19 deniers, anti-maskers and conspiracy theorists who believe the pandemic was deliberately created and 5G technology transmits coronavirus.

How ridiculous. I cannot believe that this is what goes for news…

It makes me very mad. Anyways i have heard it all before. This is how they try and sway people into their mindset. Make us all look crazy. No investigation is needed into the topics mentioned. Just… we are all crazy and think these things.

edit on 13-9-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Either that's what you think and I agree you are a fruitloop or that's not what you think and the statement does not apply to you.

What's the problem?

a reply to: DaRAGE

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists who think the pandemic was delberately created have voiced their views on ATS.
We can't say that media have invented that category.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It’s not a theory. Don’t be a corruption denier.

a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
Even the Theory of Relativity is still called a theory. Don't be over-sensitive about the word.
The fact remains that the media did not invent the category of people who think the pandemic was created, so we can't complain about the media on that score.

edit on 13-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

who believe the pandemic was deliberately created and 5G technology transmits coronavirus.

I wonder how much do they get paid to write such crap? did they find the stories on 4Chan? this is the same media that would defend Bill Gates of course.
edit on 13-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Either that's what you think and I agree you are a fruitloop or that's not what you think and the statement does not apply to you.

What's the problem?

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Relativity is a theory. There is a conspiracy afoot in the world that is affecting all of us, thats a fact.

Scientific theory and criminal conspiracy are two different animals.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Definitions

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Mullumbimby, near Byron Bay, is home to ufo believers, anti-government folks and conspiracy theorists who believe the propaganda was deliberately created and smartphone technology transmits your data

A slight change in words, but same dog, different leg action.

I bet no-one here can back up Mullumbimbies claims other than the old chestnut 'Sublimecraft, you can't prove a negative'

5G is dodgy, just like the government. Whenever shills come out attacking the message without any of their own proof to change minds and hearts, well, I believe the 'conspiracy theorists'.

Every time.
edit on 13/9/2021 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What I said is a simple statement of fact.

There are people out there saying these things and the media is saying they say these things.

The media is correct.

If you think these things then you need to seriously re-evaluate your position.

If not then the report does not apply to you and should he of no concern.

a reply to: incoserv

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
I'm not challenging what you say.
I'm simply pointing out that, if you say something, you cannot complain if the media report you as saying it. It doesn't count as media bias.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Fair enough.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

What's the problem?

If you read the story they're making out anyone who is against mandatory vaccinations is a conspiracy nutjob. It seems the groups main focus is against forced injections....so I guess I'm a fruitloop as well...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

But Isn't that what a corporate-owned media, which owns the Government would say. Can you honestly say that these Governments are working for the people of Australia? The people are an inconvenience that upset the business activity of mineral extraction and a costly burden to the mining operation.
Accountancy 101 states that restructuring is ongoing and cost-saving must be applied where applicable. Welfare is a drain on resources and can no longer be tolerated and will apply with reasonable risk management oversight. I made that up but that's what is happening.
The idea of credit cards was to get everyone in debt, stupid high mortgages the same, and since you can't pay your debt you owe your soul to the company store. Rothchilde owns it all.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Us?

I didn't see anything relating to ATS on that link...

Just because "we" are a part of this community does not mean we are all one group and or belief...

I don't trust this particular "vax" but im no anti vaxer.. or an anti mask type (Though i hate masks)

I also love a good conspiracy but im not going to let it take over my life and start marching in the streets because of any of them...

It seems lately "conspiracy theorists" have become the new devils of the media... and ya, conspiracies are fun to mull over... and i believe a lot of them... but we can't prove them... thats why they're conspiracies!

But those that believe all people that believe in or read about conspiracies are all Fanatical nut jobs

Well they can eat a seasoned bag of dicks... just for flavor

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It reads to me that a small backwater town has a higher than average number of antivaxxers and are taking it to absurd extremes and it's made for an interesting news story.

Where did they say that everyone who is antivax is as loopy as this group, I didn't see that but I only skimmed the article?

a reply to: Flatcoat

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

.. but we can't prove them... thats why they're conspiracies!

Perhaps you meant theories?

any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

www.dictionary.com...

a reply to: Akragon

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

These three paragraphs here might give you a bit of an idea of just how ridiculous this story is

The Free People movement is a conspiracy theorist group against mandatory vaccinations and other regulations that have been introduced to stop the spread of Covid.

The group claims their “human rights and freedoms” have been infringed for a long time but Covid has “brought the evil into daylight”. They say they have the right to work, travel, visit friends and family and the right to reject vaccinations.

While Free People may spruik ideas that were once confined to the fringes of society, it is garnering support online with like-minded people suggesting the group should run for the local council.

"Ideas that were once confined to the fringes of society" Honestly this is just wrong on so many levels.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You're either a crazy conspiracy theorist who believes this, or you took the vaccine. That's the agenda. The typical division tactic.

In the article, the author clearly has a disdain for those who chose not to get the shot. They keep referring to a vaccine, but I was sure a vaccine fights and eliminates a virus, so why isn't vaccine in quotations like the words related to "unvaccinated" people? A lot of times quotations refer to sarcasm, or disbelief, which is how every mention against the shot is presented. It's clear this piece is propaganda, and will probably go unchallenged. A couple quotes from the story will help:

"The group claims their “human rights and freedoms” have been infringed" - what a joke, human rights and freedoms

"manned by security guards after an alarming number of customers failed to comply" - they will not obey, so we intimidate

"A hairdresser, yoga studio and massage therapy business erected signage banning people from entering in case they “shed” the virus." - Here, they didn't quote the whole sign that she mentions, just the word shed, for emphasis.

"“If you have had a Covid-19 vaccine we ask you to attend online, reschedule or practice at home for a studio minimum of two weeks, or longer until any symptoms subside,” one of the signs read." - The very next paragraph is an entire sign quoted, not just an excerpt. It's ironic how this highlights quarantine routines in a negative light, only because it is against the shot, and not for it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I don't owe anyone any money.....I have absolutely no debt to pay.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join