It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what they are saying about us in the media…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Not even a year in and a booster is already required. That seems, to me, that the initial shot isn't worth a hill of beans.
On another note, how can we tell when one's immune? A report from the CDC, albeit back in May 2021: "The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reminding the public and health care providers that results from currently authorized SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests should not be used to evaluate a person’s level of immunity or protection from COVID-19 at any time, and especially after the person received a COVID-19 vaccination."
I'm not sure that there's any indication that biannual boosters will be permanent is there? Certainly not for everyone at any rate.

Sorry if Walter spun you out, I had it made to wink so rarely that you could go months chatting to me and not realise then one night when it's late and the conspiracy is deep you start to question your sanity......

a reply to: JefeFeesh

Source

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm not sure that there's any indication that biannual boosters will be permanent is there? Certainly not for everyone at any rate.

Yeah. Sure.

Just like there was never any indication there would need to be a second dose. Or a third. Or you'd have to continue to wear masks and social distance even after you're fully jabbed.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
They said from the start it would be a two dose vaccine?

Either you don't really have any idea what you are talking about with any of this or you have a really poor memory.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

True, however they didn't mention boosters. They didn't mention that you can still catch covid. They also didn't mention that you could still transmit it. In fact there are videos(honestly if you haven't seen them, you're intentionally avoiding them, rendering my sourcing of them useless and wasteful) stating all of that would not occur.

I will provide some sources... soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm not disputing any of that.

But given the fact that the vaccines were created in a shirt space of time and have a provable effect on reducing long term illness and death is the above something that can really be complained about?

Those against the vaccines will find just about anything to complain about at the end of the day.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What’s really cool is all this exposure these news outlets are getting at spreading false info, businesses and individuals supporting Tyranny
People have awakened
This someday will end and we WILL remember.
edit on amMondayMonday20700000009am9 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Well, in my case I had it in November 2019, and recovered naturally. I can only speak for myself. I was suspicious when they told us we have it and won't know unless we get tested. We were potentially spreading if we didn't get tested, or wear masks, or social distance, or stay home, or yada yada yada. Now, if we don't get the shot, we are killing the vaccinated(the ones that got the supposed immunity shot).

I don't care if you or anyone wants to get the shot, but it's clear that when the fear mongering isn't working as well, those in charge add another bullet to intensify the severity. Our right to choose for ourselves is being pushed aside with every new (nefarious in my eyes) reasoning.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm assuming you are in the US?

Here in the UK we've seen nothing like what you have with all this Vax/anti Vax mentality and talk of vaccine mandates and whatnot.

I can't comment on what your government is up to but over here it really isn't like that.

There was talk of vaccine passports but only for nightclubs and large music/sporting events by even that's been scrapped now.

We also don't seem to have anywhere near the level of vaccine related illness or deaths than you guys do.

Whatever is going on in the US it's iffy.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JefeFeesh

If I have to keep taking a shot to retain "immunity" then how is my immune system not catching up? Maybe an extreme example would be saying that I can breathe underwater, as long as I come up for air every so often.
The vaccine definition from google : a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases

The vaccine definition from 2003 Webster's New World Dictionary : any preparation introduced into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease

The vaccine definition from CDC : A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

To be fully vaccinated, you will need two shots of some COVID-19 vaccines.

"Two shots: If you get a COVID-19 vaccine that requires two shots, you are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after your second shot. Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines require two shots.
One Shot: If you get a COVID-19 vaccine that requires one shot, you are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after your shot. Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine only requires one shot.
If it has been less than two weeks since your shot, or if you still need to get your second shot, you are NOT fully protected. Keep taking steps to protect yourself and others until you are fully vaccinated (two weeks after your final shot)."

It's weird how immunity isn't mentioned, small changes go unnoticed.

Source

I like the breathing underwater analogy, good example.

Consider what the CDC said and did not say.

. . . you still need to get your second shot, you are NOT fully protected

This implies two weeks after the final vaccine that you personally are "fully protected". But from what? There is the severity of symptoms it MAY BE protecting you from but not against catching and spreading it. Also, there is no way to prove beyond doubt that after catching COVID your symptoms were more severe, less severe, or no difference before or after vaccination.

edit on 13-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

But given the fact that the vaccines were created in a shirt space of time and have a provable effect on reducing long term illness and death is the above something that can really be complained about?

Do you have any links that prove that you would be more ill without your shot if you contact covid?
edit on 13-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I suppose I could show you statistics from the UK in relation to cases/hospitalisations/mortality post and pre vaccination but I doubt you'd believe it if I did would you?

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am not asking about anyone but you....

It's not possible to measure:
you with vaccine plus covid
against
you with covid without vaccine.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yes im afraid so ..
Just like Mers ,Sars 1 ,Influenza, Common Cold ect ect
There will Never be a Vaccine for them Ever .

Now, your replies are quite Articulate,
So you must have some Intelligence..

Stop spouting the Mainstream Nonsense, that this is a Vaccine ..

There Will Never be a Vaccine for Sars 2 Cov 19...

Riouz

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I can base my expectations on the huge amount of data freely available though.

Do the maths and make a choice is all we do isn't it.

Odds of a severe reaction to virus, odds of contracting covid 19, odds of a bad reaction to virus in my demographic without vaccination, odds of bad reaction with vaccination.

I jabbed.

My maths my body my choice.

I'm alive and well.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yes. Texas to be precise. I'm not too hardheaded that I won't listen to other people's arguments, but I will question them, similarly as you have questioned my points. I have been relieved of watch duty, countless jobs, jury duty, even participation in church and church functions for questioning the norm or pointing out contradictions. Even in school I physically had to show on the blackboard why I disagreed and why the teacher was wrong, yet I still got in trouble for "problems with authority." As you pointed out the contradictions between our environments leaves reason for suspicion, and therefore I'd rather utilize the right of individual choice. Joe Biden made clear our freedom and individual choice is not an option to discuss, so I do not trust his word, and by extension, the shot.

I hope all goes well with you. My brother is fine from the shot so far. I have other pals that have taken the shot and are okay. Individual choice is all I ask.

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

This implies two weeks after the final vaccine that you personally are "fully protected". But from what? There is the severity of symptoms it may be protecting you from but not against catching and spreading it. Also, there is no way to prove beyond doubt that after catching COVID your symptoms were more severe, less severe, or no difference before or after vaccination.

I mentioned this in another thread. What control group was used to compare the results? Here it is :

Which group is the control group? Is there or was there a control group? What percentage of the now-vaccinated were unaffected by covid up to the point of the jab? Would that stat be a realistic reference in which group is doing better? Are those that are getting the vaccines avoiding covid, or are the shots preventing it? The same question, with immunity in place of shot, posed at those not vaccinated from covid.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

They said from the start it would be a two dose vaccine?

Maybe they did, I don't remember it, but I also don't give a crap-crud because I never intended to take any of their poisons anyway.

Either you don't really have any idea what you are talking about with any of this or you have a really poor memory.

any you ignored the 'third jab' new requirement, which was most definitely not expected.

But carry on...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I suppose I could show you statistics from the UK in relation to cases/hospitalisations/mortality post and pre vaccination but I doubt you'd believe it if I did would you?

Of course not, because they are all liars, and very accomplished ones, expert at manipulating the numbers to say whatever they want.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You make me laugh with your belief that simply denying things makes them go away.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You make me laugh with your belief that simply believing things makes them true.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Dalamax
Even the Theory of Relativity is still called a theory. Don't be over-sensitive about the word.
The fact remains that the media did not invent the category of people who think the pandemic was created, so we can't complain about the media on that score.

That's not entirely true, though I think I may see the point you're trying to make.

In fact, the media's constant repetition of Fauci lies was a big factor in skepticism amongst the populace. Many people know they are being lied to, and many people are aware of the incessant censorship by that media of whistleblowers within the legit medical profession.

Not just are the media enablers of the official line of BS, so too is much of the medical industrial complex with all its nonsense about the dangerous injections.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join