It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon man claims he saw tall furry entity change shape into bright orange square.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

A Tall Furry being/creatures turning into an UFO? or going into an UFO?

not sure, the interview said turning into

Maybe it was a crewmember being beamed up after having a bit of a walk and a stretch.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It seems more and more aliens supposedly are now visiting the Earth more than often? strange its almost like they are seeing the crazy chaos from space.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, wouldn't that just be the hoot of the century!

Big Foot is really an alien, and has a UFO!

GAWD...why did I never think of this????

It makes so much sense it almost hurts!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I had to do a double take on the OP’s title. I thought it read Trump saw a furry creature, ie Orange man bad, haha!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well,not just any UFO, just the fastest bucket of bolts in this parsec, that is, when the FTL drive is tuned right. She’s outrun Imperial Starships! She’s fast enough for you old man!
edit on 9/12/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Are they visiting the Earth or coming out of it? We assume they travel from outside our atmosphere but possibly they’ve been here. The First Nations people speak of the Ant people taking them below the Earth to escape catastrophe. Maybe there is truth to this and we are looking the wrong direction for intelligent life forms.
What better place to hide and keep savage semi-intelligent monkeys as your first line of defense? Cue the Wizard of Oz flying monkeys.

An alien race that comes here might lower their guard thinking we are the biggest threat, weak as flies, but then it’s to late when the spider has them.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Didn't they legalize psychedelic mushrooms there?
Wouldn't that pretty much explain things, and if not, there's always flaka and pcp?
edit on 12-9-2021 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Native Oregonian here. Plenty of places for Bigfoots to live. Tons of wilderness out there. Beautiful, mountainous landscapes, not so easy to delve into. When I was around fourteen, I thought I could go find some Sasquatch. Of course, my parents indulged me, so we went up to various areas around Mt Hood. No Bigfoot were found, but some decent swimming spots were. Lol. I truly believe in Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti, whathaveyou. Sadly, my fourteen year old bum was not the one to get the definitive proof.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I believe that it Could Happen, sure. I have heard too many 1st person accounts, from sheriffs, investigators, and average people, to discount the stories out of hand. If ten people tell a whopper, I may be skeptical, but when thousands do, I am all ears. Like sasquatch, orbs, uap's- it all happens so fast, I believe people when they say they were too shocked to move, and when they could- it was too late to pull out a phone because the phenomenon was already over.

The stories offered up in David Paulides' Missing 411: The Hunted ( free on youtube, see link ) came from sworn affidavits. The last 25min or so of this documentary detail some very disturbing things, including portals like those from your story, and the one in OP.

www.youtube.com...

Coincidentally, Linda Moulton Howe has been discussing Portals, and one man's travels through them to speak to the "engineers" on her Earthfiles youtube broadcast the last 2 weeks. I found it all very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

*In my own life, I have encountered an orb in my home ( my interaction with it was physically painful ), and I have seen ball lightning at a distance. In Iraq, on patrol, my entire fire team witnessed what we could only describe as a blue "portal" open and shut abruptly, a hundred meters above the sand. In my estimation it was 1 meter square, and opened and shut vertically like a window. There are more details, but I can't discuss. We never reported the sighting, and have not spoken to one another about it since.
edit on 12-9-2021 by DreadKnock because: Cuz Whiskey

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

As the OP mentions there are many reports of bigfoot type creatures involved in contact sightings that include UFO's, it isn't a new thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I recall reading something similar from one Vallees books, where a supposed priest encountered a Saytr like being. What was odd, the priest said that he sensed no demonic presence or immediate danger, and the critter was praising Jesus an it win over the beast, or a long those lines. After that, it just flew away, maybe it a T-1000, get DOWN.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

Dude.............. You get us on the edge of our seats with something that promises to be amazing, then it ends!

"*In my own life, I have encountered an orb in my home ( my interaction with it was physically painful ), and I have seen ball lightning at a distance. In Iraq, on patrol, my entire fire team witnessed what we could only describe as a blue "portal" open and shut abruptly, a hundred meters above the sand. In my estimation it was 1 meter square, and opened and shut vertically like a window. There are more details, but I can't discuss. We never reported the sighting, and have not spoken to one another about it since"

Please, mercy, I just have to hear more, the blue portal vertical window just sounds awesome

edit on 13-9-2021 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: DreadKnock

Dude.............. You get us on the edge of our seats with something that promises to be amazing, then it ends!

"*In my own life, I have encountered an orb in my home ( my interaction with it was physically painful ), and I have seen ball lightning at a distance. In Iraq, on patrol, my entire fire team witnessed what we could only describe as a blue "portal" open and shut abruptly, a hundred meters above the sand. In my estimation it was 1 meter square, and opened and shut vertically like a window. There are more details, but I can't discuss. We never reported the sighting, and have not spoken to one another about it since"

Please, mercy, I just have to hear more, the blue portal vertical window just sounds awesome

Iraq seems to be the place for it!

Ive had recurring dreams as far back as I can remember of sky weirdness, such as the portal opening like a window, and the Norway spiral, ufo’s leaving from giant motherships, but looking more like insects than saucers. on and on. I have no spooky explanation for these dreams tho. My earliest memories of being at the drive-in in my PJs every weekend seeing the classic sci-fi movies such as Journey to the 7th Planet, Them, It Came from Outer Space…. My father was a huge fan, Galaxy and other pulp magazines were among the reading fare at my house. So of course, Star Trek was a family gathering every episode! We had just gotten a color TV! But my dreams were full-color psychedelic long before that!

I shiver when someone describes seeing such phenomena in the sky. I Want to Believe!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Just ignore the adolescent responses. It's SOP here...

There is a place I frequent in Sothern Colorado that surprises me every time with some very weird sh!t.

Some how it has a religious vibe to it that makes me very uncomfortable.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Might I suggest David Paulides youtube channel. He makes good sense about many things....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Fair enough lol. I will elaborate on the orb in my home, and the portal story a little more, later tonight in this thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sounds like you had quite a beautiful upbringing. Think it'd be an experience to grow up in the States during the 80's, must have been a great time with all the movies and music coming from there. Maybe the 60's would be cool too, all the music and economy booming. Iraq does seem to be the place BrujaRebooted
Seen quite some accounts during GW1 and 2 also the old religious stuff loads of it in Iraq.

Just got back from work.................. Found a show called Aliens in Alaska. Seems to be the place for it too. They just had this geezer on called something like Adlington from a location called Fairbanks. Wowzers totally amazing, 2 x amber orange ufo orbs flying through the sky towards him then a massive mothership flying over that made the noise of enormous generator, he might as well have plagurised my own major sighting here in Britain in June 2006 pretty much exactly the same sound description that of a massive elephant so pretty much the same following the 2 x amber orange ufo orbs.

Holy smoke 16,000 people disappeared in Alaska in the last few years................ Yes just tipped 10pm new programme now called the Alaska Triangle. That's a lot of missing people I thought nobody lived there or few.

Lake Iliamna now, 77 miles across 1000 feet deep, big monster in it too

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreadKnock

Fair enough lol. I will elaborate on the orb in my home, and the portal story a little more, later tonight in this thread.

Sounds awesome Dreadknock................ In a Brit so will read it in the morning

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One interesting story I saw online a few years ago had a guy out camping with friends and a huge, scary Bigfoot appeared to him while his friends were sleeping. The Bigfoot stepped back away from the campsite and promptly turned into a TREE. A Bigfoot-sized tree. Gotta wonder what's going on there.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Actually, I grew up in the 60s, in New Mexico. Daddy was a rocket engineer at WHite Sands for NASA. Most other fathers in my neighborhood worked there too. The neighbor across the street welded the legs of the lunar lander. The night we landed on the moon for the very first time, the entire neighborhood was out having a BBQ. Quite a huge celebration. I used to watch Athena missile tests launched from Utah, would land on the range. Overhead light show, once a week for years, late at night. Roswell wasnt all that far away, but wasnt the only UFO tale. There were many. Most were our stuff, the rest were THEM, keeping an eye on our stuff!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join