It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon man claims he saw tall furry entity change shape into bright orange square.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This has to be the most bizarre encounters I have come across in some time. A man and a friend were driving down an Oregon highway recently when they saw something tall and hairy just down the road, but the figure had no visible head. I note there have been quite a few bigfoot sightings that are related to ufo sightings over the years as well.

The figure shrunk down to a bright orange square, levitated and then shot to the left over berry bushes that were about 8 feet tall and vanished. The orange entity (object) changed into a lengthy tan colored object about 15 feet long and cleared the bushes by about 40 feet. The whole sighting lasted about 20 seconds and no sound occurred. The figure appeared right under a powerline. Later the two witnesses examined the berry bushes and found no anomalies. Nothing was disturbed and cobwebs still were on the tops of the berry bushes. The complete voicemail containing the witness’s original report can be accessed above. I subsequently interviewed the witness and obtained more details.

The webmaster commented that he believed the witness was being truthful and only wanted someone to hear about his incident and to see if anyone else had reported anything.

Note: This is a very strange report and I believe that the witness was being truthful. He did not ask for his sighting to be posted. He only wanted someone to hear about his sighting and was interested in finding out if any similar reports had been received. He asked if I could identify the shape changing entity. The exact date of the sighting needs to be confirmed. The witness may also send some sketches. Updates will be posted as they are received. It is interesting to note that the entity appeared under a powerline. Perhaps it used some of the electromagnetic energy in the area of the powerline to change shape and move?

Source

Audio interview of witness sighting:

edit on 12am30am5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

My question is this; who in the hell do these people get mainstream attention? I'm not being a d### here, I find the story interesting and I'm glad to read it this morning, but I'm just always curious how seemingly inane stories ever get to another's ears. I hear bonker-esqe stories from half way around the world and I think....how?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A branch caught up in the electric lines, then caught fire. The lines are straight that gives it two straight parallel edges. I have seen similar in a video.

Maybe?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Many witnesses of Sasquatch sightings also tell of glowing orbs in the same area either before or after the sighting.
Could that Bigfoot have been some kind of hologram and the orb is the tech?
There are reports of people shooting at a Dogman but the bullets seems to do no harm just as it would if you were to shoot at a hologram.

That is a good way to scare people out of an area.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Many witnesses of Sasquatch sightings also tell of glowing orbs in the same area either before or after the sighting.
There are reports of people shooting at a Dogman but the bullets seems to do no harm just as it would if you were to shoot at a hologram.

That's pretty good. A very well constructed theory....

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I was just thinking the same. Some sort of tech that can illuminate images or figures.

Wonder if this is what's used to scare humans into submission?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

How cool is that. I wish stuff like this was really real and not just tricks of perception. That location is rather remote with not a lot of civilization around other than the highway wending thought the hills . It's about 50 miles west of my place so who knows, I'll keep my eyes open.
We moved here 20 years ago and our back yard is an open space that my wife and I designated as a ''welcome landing spot'' for any UFOs that needed a friendly way station. So far, no takers. That is of course other than the petrified alien we found in the river off our bank that now sits in our garden and is my avatar.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I was just thinking the same. Some sort of tech that can illuminate images or figures.

Wonder if this is what's used to scare humans into submission?

Or it could be that, at least that sasquatch might have been an extradimensional entity. I have heard some people claim that for years. You get the same strange occurrences and claims with dogmen, skinwalkers and even many UFO encounters. The tech seems less like tech and more like "magic." At least be able to interact with and manipulate physical reality in ways physical technology may never will.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The submission could be the infrasound that is reported from Bigfoot encounters. Sometimes with a scream, but not always, the witness describes it as being jolted by something unseen and then getting instantly sick.

I usually entertain the thought that Sasquatch is flesh and blood, but who really knows? Of course that brings up the question, “who has the technology to do this now and decades ago?”, because Bigfoot isn’t a new concept.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Not sure about the Bigfoot stuff. On the orange orb front, then yes they can shape shift
so I guess it's completely possible this story is based on something factual

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Some say Star Wars is a documentary and everyone knows Wookies are great navigators and flight engineers!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Do you have anything on the current subject? The Star Wars forum is exit stage left.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I saw orange and white object about 20' up, saw it through skylight when shooting a yellowjacket with bug-a-salt. I saw it only for a tenth of a second because I was aiming at the yellowjacket and realized that there was no sound. Freaked and ran outside to look for it. I did not see it again. Saw it yesterday. a reply to: data5091

edit on 12-9-2021 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do you have anything on the current subject? The Star Wars forum is exit stage left.

Lets see, a thread about a tall furry being that turns into a ufo. Why do you have a problem with my comment? Sounds on topic to me. Maybe your chastisement isnt.. But I guess you’re in control boss. lol. Consider me spanked. lol
edit on 9/12/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Me in control? No, but the mod who comes along and removes our post for off topic comments is. Just trying to help make you relevant.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

A Tall Furry being/creatures turning into an UFO? or going into an UFO?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Me in control? No, but the mod who comes along and removes our post for off topic comments is. Just trying to help make you relevant.

Whistle one up then, Im not worried, just another day in the life. Mall cop

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You got me. I’ve been exposed.

Probably have to reboot my name now too.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I did not watch the video, but I am happy to speculate regardless,

Reminds me of the stories from Skinwalker Ranch of Bigfoot like creatures moving in and out of orange colored, square portals that open and close in the sky.

twitter.com...

dgomag.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

I cant say where or what exactly but i heard a crazy of someone in Europe a few years ago and a portal opening during mid day. With clear blue skies a portal just appears to opened for a few secs or minutes?

While they were walking alongside a railroad tracks.
You believe this happened?
edit on 12-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join