It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's 80 million unvaccinated number ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I truly believe there is much more to this simple statement than most will ever consider.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember, 245 days after your vaccination date, you are once again Non-Vaccinated.

Source?

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Dracmoor

Gawd...let's not let math or science get in the way of our agenda!

PUH-LEEZ!!

Math is racist remember !

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Dracmoor

Biden and the CDC also includes those on their "hit list" who don't need to be vaccinated, because they have the Covid-19 antibodies generated by Covid-19 recovery.

They are determined to ignore natural/acquired immunity. It does not fit into the plan. The number would be significantly less if they counted those with acquired immunity. However, it would not be as effective in spreading the level of fear that they need to keep elevated.

Though they have no problem requesting people that have recovered from COVID, to donate their blood so they can create monoclonal antibodies to be used as a treatment.

So their immunity is good enough to be used as a supposed treatment to save the life of others, but it is not good enough to protect them.

I received several professional articles, referencing the move from the COVID-19 pandemic, to the COVID-19 endemic.

They are never going to let us out of this trap. The new normal they kept preparing us for. I think we can now see exactly what that new normal is.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I've heard that figure a lot from the left. That doesn't happen to be the number of Trump supporters they talked about after the "selection", er, election, is it?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Remember, 245 days after your vaccination date, you are once again Non-Vaccinated.

Source?

No booster after 8 months, you are OFFICIALLY non-vaccinated, and lose all the privileges granted to vaccinated individuals.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I think he pulled it out of his butt. It's the same number who voted for him.

If you listen to Biden, they repeat the numbers he gives a lot. I don't think they really know or care how stupid it sounds when they pull numbers out of think air.

It's half the number Biden gave for U.S. Covid-19 deaths. Funny thing how dementia affects the brain.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Source?

Why are you always asking other people to provide sources when you don't do it yourself? Over on the Arizona audit thread, you said they were doing the audit wrong and I asked what was the right way to perform an audit. You still haven't provided an answer. Will you ever?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The official number of China virus cases is fake, both national cases and world cases, that’s not debated.
The official number of vaccines administered is fake, nobody is thick enough to believe them.

Nobody

It’s a case of “here look at this you losers, lots and lots of other people are getting the shot so you should too. Jump of the same cliff like a moron”

Problem is, all of the lowest IQ’s have already bought the narrative, they haven’t got any buyers left for their bullsh#t

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I would think someone knows how many shots have been administered.

The math from there shouldn't be that hard. Just subtract the under 12 from the over 12 and we have the number.

I will add a disclaimer that I really suck at math.
edit on 11-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Source?

No booster after 8 months, you are OFFICIALLY non-vaccinated, and lose all the privileges granted to vaccinated individuals.

They haven't officially determined this yet, and it's more likely to be 6 months.

Thinking this will impact all the companies setting vaccine deadlines though.

My source is the advisory council and counsel our company is paying to ensure they're doing this correctly.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
big rumor that they're trying to develop a timed release booster shot for once a year 🚬

top topics

<< 1   >>

join