It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 F22 pilots walk off the job.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Fair enough, but I think we need some more sources to prove this is true or false.

Yeah, because a some guy in his car should be taken seriously when he spouts claims that don't make sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Fair enough, but I think we need some more sources to prove this is true or false.

Yeah, because a some guy in his car should be taken seriously when he spouts claims that don't make sense.

No because this scenario is indeed entirely plausible given the situation and the higher risk to pilots.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

You aren't supposed to attack the platform. Haven't you heard?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

No because this scenario is indeed entirely plausible given the situation and the higher risk to pilots.

Sure it is. These officers are not going to just go AWOL. They aren't going to walk off the job. Makes no sense. Especially since the deadline is when? When did the guy in the car say the deadline is?
edit on 9/10/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

If those terms held any water your account would have a serious points deficit from participating in Doctor Smith threads alone.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Hey thanks for helping the site to deny ignorance. If we work together we can put a stop to these proven propaganda smears.

Edit. I’m not sure you understand what a platform is. You should read up on the difference
edit on 10-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

True, I did mention bitchute a couple of times, early on.

But with the magnets and UV light stuff, it got pretty funny. As with this, the material debunks itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Sure it is. These officers are not going to just go AWOL. They aren't going to walk off the job. Makes no sense. Especially since the deadline is when? When did the guy in the car say the deadline is?

I don’t believe the claim the guy made in his car. We need proof. He provided no proof, it the scenario is very plausible, so I’m going to wait and see if more corroborating information comes out.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Half the first page was attacking the OP source, then I get called out. Ridiculous.
edit on 10-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

the scenario is very plausible

For one with strong confirmation bias, perhaps. For a critical thinker, not so much.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Half the first page was attacking the OP source, then I get called out. Ridiculous.

Incorrect.
20 posts on the first page. 2 complained about bitchute.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

the scenario is very plausible

For one with strong confirmation bias, perhaps. For a critical thinker, not so much.

Alright. We will just wait and see what happens as the deadline nears. I suspect we will see many military refuse the jabs.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

No No No An Officer can refuse an illegal order. There is enough evidence to say that if one pilot has died because of a vaccine stroke when engaged at altitude. That taking the shot would compromise the defence readiness of the United States airforce. It does not matter where that order originated from as they are sworn to defend the Constitution. There is enough evidence to suggest that that the military are well informed and pissed off. Analyse this and say it is not true, www.bitchute.com... If you have any trouble looking at the only uncensored reports that exist on the internet don't bother.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I suspect we will see many military refuse the jabs.

Perhaps. But they won't be "walking off the job". That would be a real bad idea.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Officer can refuse an illegal order

But they can't just "walk off the job."

They also will have to prove that it was an illegal order. Since vaccinations are a well established military "tradition", that may be problematic.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You mean like it was a real bad idea for the draconian forced medical treatments? We live in unprecedented times. Don’t kid yourself

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Except the video literally said they walked off the job. Not medically grounded. Walked off. Nothing misunderstood beyond maybe misunderstanding how people believe this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PhagePhage

You are nice but naive of course that would be what would come out quicker than a rat-up drainpipe.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No. I mean the consequences of going AWOL as opposed to refusing to be vaccinated.

Bad idea to walk off the job.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What guy in what car? Is there more evidence to support his existence than to support the existence of the twelve pilots in question? Fiber cookie? reply to: Phage

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join