It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated are on borrowed time.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Feeble minded and weak perish.

or they become President.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Have you an estimated timescale before the vaxxed start dying?

Are you serious? Are you waiting to be told the truth on mainstream media?

I realized what was going on when my best friend died right after getting jabbed, and my daughters friend died after getting it, and my father in law died after getting it.

I absolutely expect a major uptick in vaccinated deaths in the coming winter months. Look at them dropping in Israel, the most injected nation on Earth. Look at the UK. Its Mainly the US that is lying more then any other nation, as to who is in the hospitals now, and how many have been injected, and how many have not.

Will you be angry when you verify that its the jabbed that are dying, or will you buy what ever the government decides to tell you then? Please pay attention. Look at the science, and listen to what the real top doctors are saying. The ones who are not chasing money, or eating out of the devils hand, like Tony Baphomet Fauci. I wish you were right, and that you were going to be ok, but you are not. Im really sorry.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Each injection makes them weaker and the unvaxxed are not budging. If they truly believe the unvaxxed is their problem they are on a roller coaster of death because the unvaxxed are firm; not happening. I'ts unfortunate but that is how the world works. Strong prevail. Feeble minded and weak perish.

Good!!

Have fun cleaning up the bodies!!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

I know the truth is different for everyone but I choose the Government is not trying to kill us all...

Even if it is true that they are "not trying to kill us all", that doesn't necessarily mean that it's not happening.(or not going to happen)

Just because a majority of those who are pushing for others to become vaccinated may not be aware of even more future negative long-term effects, does not mean that there will not be any.

edit on 9/10/21 by BrokenCircles because: any → even more

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Talking to a few experts, 36 months. Their immune systems are being compromised. The common flu will be a death sentence.

So 36 months from January 2021 will be around January 2024 and will people just start dying, will the numbers be in the millions?

I have seen others on here saying as little as 9 months from now, they believe the vaxxed have been injected with a brain altering drug, do the experts you spoke to believe the same?

I mentioned there will probably mind control substance in these vaccines and I was " hey MIM , what have you been smoking ". Its becoming clear we are all fkd that have taken any of these vaccines . I would say in 9 months, we'll probably see some harmful behavior among the masses worldwide.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I've wondered whether the vax and subsequent "boosters" are a plan to totally decimate a person's natural immune system, thereby leaving you helpless and totally dependent on the government to give you a synthetic immunity vaccine. Now, what if they implement a social credit score system like China and you could be denied your booster if you step out of line. Spoke out against the government? Sorry pal, you don't qualify for the jab!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

As I very recently stated in another thread, it is proven easier to deceive people than to make them see that they have been deceived. Once someone has taken the jab, they must - for their own tenuous mental stability - believe that it is safe and effective, facts be damned! And they must demand that everyone else do what they've done to make themselves feel better about their own bad decision, facts be damned!

There are, however, a few outliers, like this dimwit here who just a week before getting jabbed was calling people who refused the jab all kinds of derogatory names. (Linked to Bitchute because it appears that FascistTube removed it.)
:
edit on 2021 9 10 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Many die from the virus.

I guess, if you consider 0.3% "many"
A helluva lot more will die from heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, et al. Funny that's not an issue.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I cannot yet determine if the vaccine is good or bad for the people taking it. I do not have enough information to make an opinion on it yet. There is evidence that the vaccines can hurt some people, I know that for a fact from reading research on the ingredients, but so far there is no real evidence that it hurts most people because no research on long term side effects or accumulating effects has yet been done. They are not funding any research that can show this vaccine can cause mass harm to the public.

I usually need to have some scientific evidence behind my posts, from reputable sources. Until that point I am neither pro or anti. Right now I am still neutral on the vaccines side effect but am pretty avid in denying that proper testing has not been done on this vaccine. I will blast their approving the vaccine without proper testing. I will say that the vaccines do not seem to be working as well as they say they do....because I am seeing evidence of that locally.

Covid does not hurt MOST people so what are we talking about. Defense against something that either way is in the less than 1/2% range. We are literally going insane as a planet over a thing that is not a real pandemic and things that are not real vaccines and fighting over it...meh. Not me. I checked out of it a long time ago. Right after he said masks were not required from the subject matter expert. All I need to know. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

In my mind, the question is fundamentally not even whether it is "good or bad," but whether it is necessary and beneficial. My grasp of related facts tells me that it is neither, and that risks of taking it outweigh the potential problems; therefore I choose not to take it.

Again, if it is effective in doing its job, then those who take it have nothing to fear from someone who does not take it - especially someone like me who's had the infection, survived and has natural immunity which is stronger and more effective than the injection.

And if you still need to be afraid of someone who is not injected, what was the point?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

We're almost two years into this plandemic. I and my family have had the illness very early on before it was a thing and survived. I have not taken any injections. I do not wear a mask. I do not social distance. I meet regularly with friends. I attend church services with other like minded people.

I'll be happy to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What would be even funnier if the vaccine made you Gay. Could you imagine how many interior decorator jobs would have to be created 😜😜😜
edit on 10-9-2021 by Jagman72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Many die from the virus.

A helluva lot more will die from heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, et al. Funny that's not an issue.

They aren't infectious, communicable diseases, for starters.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

If you are healthy your survival chances are better than 99%. If you have any of those and get Covid, you will have serious problems guaranteed so why not focus on getting healthy? Because there's no money in it for big pharma that's why, just mandate a vax that's already nearly obsolete because Delta, MOOMOO, and any other new "Variants". Gotta move that inventory.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: underpass61

Many die from the virus.

They aren't infectious, communicable diseases, for starters.

No but at the moment people with those issues are missing a lot of regular care due to the obsession with covid. People want to do good and hear hospitals are overburdened so they put off going for testing. Doctors and nurses have been quitting or laid off. Cancer treatment starts prolonged. That isn't fair either.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

So no idea then?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

No but at the moment people with those issues are missing a lot of regular care due to the obsession with covid.

The regular care they would receive if hospitals weren't filling up with largely unvaccinated idiots thinking Covid is a hoax or who refuse to take the vaccine and get deathly ill.

Doctors and nurses have been quitting or laid off.

See above.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

If you are healthy your survival chances are better than 99%.

Still, those aren't infectious respiratory diseases, and it doesn't mean it's pleasant to get it. Tell that to the hospital staff in hospitals almost near capacity and people dying in record numbers, mostly unvaccinated. And the people suffering long term effects after contracting it.

Because there's no money in it for big pharma that's why

The vaccine is free.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

The vaccine is free.

Seriously?

This is going to sound rude and may even violate some T&Cs, but ... You have to be a special kind of stupid to actually think that. Have you ever heard the old saying that there in no such thing as a free lunch?

The big pharma companies are NOT producing and distributing this crap as a gesture of good will out of their love for all of humanity. They are making a killing off of it!

Come on, you really can't be that ignorant.

These jabs are being paid for by tax dollars. You did NOT get that shot for free. You YES, YOU! paid for it with your tax dollars.

Have a look at these articles, educate yourself and stop looking so ridiculous!

(If you said that in jest, BTW, my apologies; it's just that there are people who think that way. It's hard for me to believe, but there are actually people who think that way. I hope you were being funny.)

> From Forbes
> From NYT
> Bloomberg
> WAVY.COM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join