It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated are on borrowed time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Each injection makes them weaker and the unvaxxed are not budging. If they truly believe the unvaxxed is their problem they are on a roller coaster of death because the unvaxxed are firm; not happening. I'ts unfortunate but that is how the world works. Strong prevail. Feeble minded and weak perish.

(post by AlaskanPigWife removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanPigWife
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

In this weird fantasy you have... why would the mysterious powers that be want to "weaken" those that take the vaccine.

Surely its much more likely that they will release another virus to kill off the unvaccinated... leaving them with the humans that did follow them.

Either way, your assumption is pretty stupid.

Joe said the unvaxxed are impacting the vaxxed. The unvaxxed are not going to move. We are firm. So where does that leave those who experimented on their bodies? They are screwed. We will never submit and each booster weakens the feeble minded. Only a matter of time.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It leaves you dead. Its only a matter of time. If you impact the vaccinated then they will surely kill you off using a virus that the vaccinated are immune to?

You get that right?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanPigWife

But your version assumes the current vaccine provides protection against a future virus... These people can't even make an effective vaccine for existing viruses..

OP version is much easier. It doesn't matter if the remainder opposed the vaccine. There will be so few left, control will be done through simply trying to rebuild after the vaccinated perish.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Strong prevail.Feeble minded and weak perish.

Good news for those who are not engulfed in this nonsense but bad news for those obsessed with it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If there is an evil mastermind behind this "emergency" we are facing, they would not release a virus that could be deadly to them, they would not rely on vaccines because the virus could mutate.

So it does make sense that this "emergency" would be best if it is strictly controlled, like for example, directly injected in to the subjects. Like we are seeing now, people lining up for the koolaid.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Have you an estimated timescale before the vaxxed start dying?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There is a deep and serious mental and emotional disconnect manifesting in many of those who've taken jab. There's a report in one of the newspapers in my small city newspaper about a woman who had a miscarriage right after taking her second dose. Her name and photo are in the paper, so she was obviously ok with it all. She explained in the interview that just before she that second jab that killed her unborn baby, her best friend had the exact same thing happen to her. She took the jab anyway and was quoted as saying that in spite of the "bad experience" she recommends that everyone take the jab.

He friend's unborn baby was killed by the jab. She saw this happen and took the jab anyway. Now her baby is dead (murdered by her, the tech who jabbed her and the pharmaceutical company that manufactured the drug) and she's still telling people to take the poison!

This is a mass psychosis. Someone said that It Is easier to deceive people than to show them that they have been deceived. Despite deaths happening in the injected and the fact that it is an unproven, inadequately tested cocktail of chemicals, people simply do not want to face facts.
:
edit on 2021 9 10 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Have you an estimated timescale before the vaxxed start dying?

Talking to a few experts, 36 months. Their immune systems are being compromised. The common flu will be a death sentence.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's understandable though. It's so true the old addage, there are consipracies that are so vast and evil in scope that to believe them requires that you sacrifice your comfortable worldview.

Quite honestly, anyone still defending this insanity is now beyond the pale, they've given themselves over to a reprobate mind - petty tyrants, they deserve no respect, save that their made in God's image. They're children of disobedience.
a reply to: incoserv

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There is a deep and serious mental and emotional disconnect manifesting in many of those who've not taken jab. It can go both ways. Many die from the virus.

Not trusting the truth is a form of mass psychosis.

I know the truth is different for everyone but I choose the Government is not trying to kill us all...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well you were at least smart enough to give yourself three years before you are wrong.

Most people only give themselves a few months, like Qanon and the reinstatement of Trump as President.

Talk to you in a few years.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Not this time mate.....

Sucks to be where you are right now, but hey, it is what it is. You had the same information we do. a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

How much time do I have left? There's quite a few serious felonies I'd like to commit if you could narrow it down for me.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

There's no disconnect here. Whether the gov't is intentionally trying to cull the herd or not, I am aware of a few things and have made some informed decisions based on my knowledge of facts.

1. I know that we are all going to die one day. You will die. I will die. Everyone we know and love will die.
2. When I die, I will die on my own terms based - as much as possible - on my own decisions.
3. This injection is unhealthy. It has caused much sickness, pain and death. I just re-read the article about the woman who aborted right after taking the jab and just a day or so after the same thing had happened to her best friend. These are facts.
4. This injection is also inadequately tested and is effectively unproven. It was rushed to the market place and even now is not actually approved, only allowed under Emergency Use Authorization - where no actual emergency exists. (The fact that this is true and the the gov't is trying to force it on the populace should tell you something, but as I said, it's easier to deceive people ... But I digress.)
5. If this virus does get me (I and my entire family had it last year, mind you, and we survived it and are doing just fine), then at least I know what got me and why. It will have been based on my decision, not the mandate of some power-hungry, megalomaniacal politician with dreams of being a 21st century Hitler.
6. There's a saying coined by a Mexican revolutionary. He said, "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees." It is my decision both how I live and how I die.
7. My decision has nothing to do with whether the gov't is "trying to kill us all." It's based on a careful analysis and consideration of the facts, then applied to my life through the filter of my values and my life goals.
8. If you choose to take the jab, then that is on you. If I am wrong, no harm done to you as the jab will inoculate you, right? (If not, what is the point of taking it?) I would not dream of mandating that you not jab.
9. If I am correct in my assessment, then good for me.
10. Either way, I hold my opinions and live my life and you hold your opinion and live yours.

Where's the problem with that?

ETA: You wrote:

I know the truth is different for everyone but I choose the Government is not trying to kill us all...

Again, whether the gov't is trying to kill us all or not is not at issue. The FACT is that this chemical cocktail has caused sickness and death. Truth is not different for everyone. Truth is based on fact and facts are incontrovertible. You are a hypocrite in saying that and I can prove it.

If I say that all of your money is mine and that is "my truth", will you transfer all of your money to my account? No? I didn't think so. But if my truth is that your money is mine and your truth is that it is not, how do we reconcile two distinct and conflicting truths?

Truth is not objective and absolute? Is that an objective and absolute truth, then?

There is one truth. An lie, a deception can be anything. 1+1 equals 2. There are literally an infinite number of wrong answers (lies or deceptions), but only one truth; 1+1=2. You can't have your own truth. Either people are being harmed by the injections or the are not. Can't be both. Decisions based on that fact are the responsibility of each individual to make and should not and cannot be mandated by gov't fiat or mob rule.
:
edit on 2021 9 10 by incoserv because: ETA clarification.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I believe he is referring to the controversial statement by this man and who knows maybe there is something to it but I doubt it will affect everyone but given how many have received it there is a chance some people will indeed suffer these reactions, how many and what percentage though.
www.bitchute.com...

I myself have NOT taken the vaccine, I already have some heart and other problems and do not trust the roll out of an experimental drug or accept it being called a vaccine when the fact that the vaccinated can still catch the virus and still develop symptoms shows that it is a less than ideal protective measure anyway.

Though you know there is a true vaccine out there, suppressed and kept of the market so that the gangsters that own the pharmaceutical company's can push there product.

freewestmedia.com...

In the meantime I shall await the Nova Vax product and wait to see if it is kosher before putting that into my body though I should dearly prefer the Good Doctors version.

And you have to admit the governments pushing this onto there people are NOT necessarily doing the right thing.

That is what is great about this site, those of us whom see it with suspicion can speak our minds and get frustrated at fools running to jump off of the cliff like proverbial lemmings and state with vengeful anger at the evil herders getting them to do it.

While those that believe in the vaccine can state there opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanPigWife

It leaves you dead. Its only a matter of time. If you impact the vaccinated then they will surely kill you off using a virus that the vaccinated are immune to?

You get that right?

LOL at its current lethality of .08 % I'll take my chances

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"You're an idiot for not getting the vaccine."

"You're an idiot for getting the vaccine."

We're all idiots.

They're wringing their hands and laughing at us.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I cannot yet determine if the vaccine is good or bad for the people taking it. I do not have enough information to make an opinion on it yet. There is evidence that the vaccines can hurt some people, I know that for a fact from reading research on the ingredients, but so far there is no real evidence that it hurts most people because no research on long term side effects or accumulating effects has yet been done. They are not funding any research that can show this vaccine can cause mass harm to the public.

I usually need to have some scientific evidence behind my posts, from reputable sources. Until that point I am neither pro or anti. Right now I am still neutral on the vaccines side effect but am pretty avid in denying that proper testing has not been done on this vaccine. I will blast their approving the vaccine without proper testing. I will say that the vaccines do not seem to be working as well as they say they do....because I am seeing evidence of that locally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join