a reply to: watchandwait410
There's no disconnect here. Whether the gov't is intentionally trying to cull the herd or not, I am aware of a few things and have made some informed
decisions based on my knowledge of facts
1. I know that we are all
going to die one day. You will die. I will die. Everyone we know and love will die.
2. When I die, I will die on my own terms based - as much as possible - on my own decisions.
3. This injection is unhealthy. It has caused much sickness, pain and death. I just re-read the article about the woman who aborted right after
taking the jab and just a day or so after the same thing had happened to her best friend. These are facts.
4. This injection is also inadequately tested and is effectively unproven. It was rushed to the market place and even now is not actually approved,
only allowed under Emergency Use Authorization - where no actual emergency exists. (The fact that this is true and the the gov't is trying to force it
on the populace should tell you something, but as I said, it's easier to deceive people ... But I digress.)
5. If this virus does get me (I and my entire family had it last year, mind you, and we survived it and are doing just fine), then at least I know
what got me and why. It will have been based on my decision, not the mandate of some power-hungry, megalomaniacal politician with dreams of being a
21st century Hitler.
6. There's a saying coined by a Mexican revolutionary. He said, "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees." It is my decision both
how I live and how I die.
7. My decision has nothing to do with whether the gov't is "trying to kill us all
." It's based on a careful analysis and consideration of the
facts, then applied to my life through the filter of my values and my life goals.
8. If you choose to take the jab, then that is on you. If I am wrong, no harm done to you as the jab will inoculate you, right? (If not, what is the
point of taking it?) I would not dream of mandating that you not jab.
9. If I am correct in my assessment, then good for me.
10. Either way, I hold my opinions and live my life and you hold your opinion and live yours.
Where's the problem with that?
I know the truth is different for everyone but I choose the Government is not trying to kill us all...
Again, whether the gov't is trying to kill us all or not is not at issue. The FACT
is that this chemical cocktail has caused sickness and
is not different for everyone. Truth is based on fact and facts are incontrovertible. You are a hypocrite in saying that and I
can prove it.
If I say that all of your money is mine and that is "my truth"
, will you transfer all of your money to my account? No? I didn't think so. But
if my truth is that your money is mine and your truth is that it is not, how do we reconcile two distinct and conflicting truths?
Truth is not objective and absolute? Is that an objective and absolute truth, then?
There is one truth
. An lie, a deception can be anything.
1+1 equals 2. There are literally an infinite number of wrong answers (lies or
deceptions), but only one
. You can't have your own truth. Either people are
being harmed by the injections or the
. Can't be both. Decisions based on that fact
are the responsibility of each individual to make and should not and cannot be
mandated by gov't fiat or mob rule.
edit on 2021 9 10 by incoserv because: ETA clarification.