It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have to get my mind off of current events....but the past repeats itself....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So, I am sick to death of the political threads and arguing, but I can't help but try to show others what is really happening.

Anywho....I would highly suggest these 2 books.

They are very interesting reads and will be a bit eye opening for how far ahead of their time they were. "Torches of Freedom" ladies?

This is not meant to be a prediction or prophecy, but to show others that some people before us have predicted some stuff.

And maybe I will start another Cejka Files thread or something on Wilhelm Reich or possibly more on PROMIS...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I have a thought on the notion of some of these older texts being the past repeating itself. I believe that these are texts that are put out by people within the elite telling us of things that are already planned to come (I don't pretend to be alone, a lot of people feel this way). Take Huxley, Orwell, etc...these people were not prognosticators, but rather insiders just telling ahead of time what those of their ilk already knew...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Can you build it and make sure it works. Find out how many watts can be produced, etc...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

There were a host of writers that had inside info and/or were the one's that dreamed it up for the elitists from the 30s thru the 60s that have uncanny parallels and resonating predictions on what we see happening today. From the Huxley brothers, Carroll Quigley "Tradegy & Hope" (Bill Clinton's mentor), HG Wells (The New World Order & The Open Conspiracy), God the Invisible King by H.G. Wells, projects a new religion centered around science. Edward Bernays, which he says future society will be run by science and a managerial technocracy.

The Impact of Science on Society (1951) and The Scientific Outlook (1931) by Bertrand Russell. He says very similar focused on a univeral credit system based on people's social scores that would be rolled out on some sort of centralized technocratic system and thus the population could be under greater control.

The Next Million Years (1952) by Charles Dalton Darwin. He explains that science will be the new religion of the future and will succeed because it will produce a natural happiness in man. He says they'll even create a new religion of the future that will be a cloak for nothing but "scientific Darwinism" and because it will give material comforts, it will create a religion around controlling the populace that they can very easily and clearly reinstitute ancient notions of sacrificing to the gods.

The Survival of the Wisest (1973) by Jonas Salk (virologist known for developing the Polio vax); he says at the end of his book that the elites are those who practice science evolution as a movement of nature that requires the scientifically priests and lab coats to commandeer it and to steer it thereby place environmental pressures to toxify and experiment on those in the environment to further evolution.

The Turning Point: Science, Society, and the Rising Culture (1982) by Fritjof Capra who popularized "Systems Theory" and his book claimed to be a classic introduction for seeing the world as a whole system from one of the true thinkers, theoretic physicist Fritjof Capra.

He describes how there would be a revolution in all areas of life away from the older models that were characterized by patriarchal reason based things and that it would turn towards an eco based New Age ghost in the machine style initiation of Shamanic practices.

The Aquarian Conspiracy - Personal and Social Transformation in the 1980s (1980) by Marilyn Ferguson. She described the same as Capra in the revival of eco spiritualism and the technocratic new world vision.

The Ghost in the Machine (1967) by Arthur Koestler, another top level globalist. At the end of his book said that the new alchemy that would be the norm in the future. This would involve a pill that everyone takes to make them happy and adding specific chemicals to the tap water in addition to reversing and manipulating RNA and DNA. This would lead to the evolving of nature beyond the human and into the posthuman era. (pg 334-338). He says the technocratic elite are going to commandeer evolution like a religion and since the ancient world practiced cannibalism there is nothing wrong with the elite being cannibalistic in rolling out a One World government because that's just nature running it's course. Last 2 chapters are about rolling out GMOs, pharmaceuticals, and vaccines to experiment on people and to intentionally commandeer evolution to basically morph them into whatever the elite want. The transhuman era that was coined by the Huxley's themselves is discussed at length in this book.

Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technocratic Era" (1970) by Zbigniew Brzezinski. The book that caught David Rockefeller's attention and rebooted the Technocracy ideology which placed Brzezinski at a high-level position in the newly founded Trilateral Commission. Brzezinski explains that we are situated in the middle of the period of the transition to technocracy. Interesting he was educated at McGill University, one of the central universities for MKULTRA and from his book mentions things like the media will do the thinking for the public, concept of weather warfare, ELF & VLF magnetic manipulation of the atmosphere and the human biosphere through giant ELF towers.

"Soldiers of Reason - The RAND Corporation and the Rise of the American Empire" (2009) by Alex Abella. The central key think tank mind behind the entire deep state Cold War era that essentially sold everyone on the Cold War propaganda. They created this matrix of how to dialectically steer and control minds throughout that whole period. The idea of an interconnected technocratic AI SkyNet grid to control the world came out of RAND. This also includes knowledge of the human psyche for psychological warfare operations.

Abella ends the book with the modern American ideology, the last century is essentially a creation of the RAND Corp. which shifted American society from a production based to consumer based and a welfare state. The early days of the RAND camp were the fathers of the Trotskyite neoconservatism. RAND is dedicated to scientific government > Technocracy. This book is an authorized text by the elites; it's not conspiracy theory.

(12 min) Edward Bernays and Group Psychology: Manipulating the Masses:

In this video we look at the ideas of Edward Bernays, nephew of Sigmund Freud and a pioneering mind behind the field of public relations and modern propaganda - particularly his ideas on how group psychology can be used to manipulate the masses.

Source: Transcript

Dr. They, aka Edward Bernays...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Just yesterday I started a post but abandoned it about whether Orwell was warning us or mocking us.

I've always leaked toward mocking.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Just yesterday I started a post but abandoned it about whether Orwell was warning us or mocking us.

I've always leaked toward mocking.

I think he was telling the reader that you can only prevent such a dystopian future by taking responsibility and act.
edit on 10-9-2021 by 2Faced because: If I could see the future, I wouldn’t have made an error.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I once had a merman surface near the boat.
Said we need to learn to breath water because we are all screwed.
Glad I woke up, I was dreaming....

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have read a few of those. Still have them and may read again.

I appreciate the others and will likely look for them next week if they are still in print or at my local library.

I actually think now would be a good time to try to find a lot of old literature and stock up on it. I have a decent amount, but would like a lot more.

Had not seen the videos you posted. If everyone would read Bernays, governments would not be able to do what they do now. He should be required reading for middle and high school.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You assume they teach reading at school anymore.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Not to mention the Zebra never changes its stripes.

Chas Pfizer and Co Inc.
American Cyanamid Co
Bristol-Myers Co, but ruled
that the fines need not be
paid pending an appeal.
The companies were
found guilty in December
of violating anti-trust laws
by conspiring to restrain
trade and to monopolise the
manufacture and distribu-
tion of antibiotics.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Nice find. Love it. Dirty bloody companies huh

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You assume they teach reading at school anymore.

Who needs schools to learn reading? I don't care if they ever taught reading at schools. Normal people should be able to learn to read spontaneously by the time they're six - heck, I learned it from a vision I got when I was four, so I don't really get your point.

top topics

join