It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH Now they are looking at the Covid Vaccine and Menstration

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Dare you to post OP to reddit, facebook or youtube etc. You'll be lynched by the hive mind in 5 seconds flat.

Welcome to the age of feels and followers. Facts, logic and thinking for yourself be damned.

ATS feels more like a safe haven from stupidity than a conspiracy site these days. Sadly there are even some here who would turn it into a echo chamber given half a chance.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

When you realize that these people don't care about you or what happens to you, then you will understand why they do these things.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Mandroid7
We didn't know..it was experimental...it was your choice!!

Suckers

Nursing women should stay tf away as well.

www.lifesitenews.com... rs-pfizer-shot-vaers-report-says/" target="_blank" class="postlink">link

Can't sue anyone so yeah....

Your body, your choice....

Welcome to understanding how government contracts and liabilities work....for billions of people now.

Sad.

Its approved you can sue all you like.

Have you any links to back this up?
edit on 9-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

Otherwise, there is a danger that the site becomes an echo chamber.

From what I've seen here, this horse has left the barn.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What’s wrong with asking questions?

Being threatened by questions calling them conspiracies seems dismissive, that must come from your ignorance. You labeled the virus as engineered and pose a question about natural immunity... so why are you threatened by the question of these new forms of emergency use vaccines just rolled out? Rather than dismiss and name calling maybe let’s find the answer?

Where are we going?

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Skepticape

My instinct would be yes natural immunity should still apply... but if your immune response was tampered with, perhaps not. Or maybe there’s a larger relationship between the engineered virus and the new form of vaccines we’ve been presented with?

I know some natural immunity, or antibodies are present in people who recovered, I have read 8 months..at least with the initial variants. Some people do take a long time to recover..I'm not sure how they measure up.

As for the new form of vaccine, mRNA is the future of medicine, it's been worked on for 3 decades. I get it, people are wary of change, and suspect of big pharma, I'm not in love with much of their practices, and historical shenanigans either.

Not everything is a conspiracy though, sometimes, things are as advertised, albeit, spun a bit much, someone always profits in any disaster. Lots more than just big pharma.

Is it mainstream yet to call the virus engineered? It’s hard to keep up sometimes.

I think we are almost there.

edit on 9-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: Skepticape
Yikes! My wife and I are trying to have children and don’t want to risk something from the vaccine impacting that.

It's strange. My daughter thinks it was just general stress that caused the period to suddenly restart, but I don't know. Something tells me it's more than that. I'm a living ball of stress and had no period at all, then suddenly, there it was.
Sounds like your daughter wants to dismiss your experience and blame you for it. It’s been very stressful times for many for going on 2 years now. I went full gray

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You're right, this is a bit of old news. Better late than never?

As I recall, several months ago Alex Berenson pointed out that in animal tests for the clot shots, all the pregnant rats tested miscarried from the shots.

For a conscientious FDA that should have been enough, but our FDA is utterly corrupt.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

"including adolescents and transgender and nonbinary people"

Be difficult to have a menstrual cycle without a uterus and vagina so i think by this statement what they mean is women.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If it was an accident it was most fortunate for authoritarian governments and billionaires, they couldn't have planned it any better. If you want to know the source of a crisis, look to those who benefit from it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

If it was an accident it was most fortunate for authoritarian governments and billionaires, they couldn't have planned it any better. If you want to know the source of a crisis, look to those who benefit from it.

Feel free to point out any disasters, or crisis, that were not profited from, or capitalised on..just saying.
edit on 9-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape
Wow, you call me ignorant, and in the same paragraph talk about "dismissing and name calling"..pot meet kettle.

My reply to you was reasonable, on non insulting. Insofar as questions..those are fine, but misinformation is not. Some people spread it(not referring to the OP

All I did here was post my opinion

edit on 9-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Is going to be a lot more coming up in the for generations to come, is a never ending studies for life,

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

It's only a matter of time before people start getting sick and everyone becomes aware of it. The prejudice will switch from the antivaxxers to the vaccinated as the vaccinated will be considered toxic to be around. It's going to be a sad ordeal. My aunt, my uncle and one of my super athletic best friends are all starting to have pretty serious side affects. Heart pain, fainting, sever fatigue. I don't even need to be right anymore. We will literally be having to watch our loved ones die off and there's no mental preparedness one can take for that.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Epistemologist

Is always two sides, you get the jab you get mostly allergy reactions to it right away.

People feel safe because they get the jab and they are feeling just fine.

But then the long term side effects will start to hit sadly once people starts to get them is not way to reverse it.

Is going to become a life time issue.

Big pharma is just going to make new treatments as usual and cash out on the influx of new maladies and diseases.

Auto immune system problems and inflammation is something that people have no idea how can affect for life and render most people handicap.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yes i'm sure it's just a coincidence the same industry working on gain of function research for coronavirus is the same one profiting from its release.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Yes i'm sure it's just a coincidence the same industry working on gain of function research for coronavirus is the same one profiting from its release.

I understand your point.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Actually typically they DO NOT use female animals in any medical trials as their menstrual system 'complicates' results. Its just too messy they say! Skews their results.

In fact, the practice of excluding female animals from basic research has resulted in medicines with a higher rate of adverse side effects in women, scientists said.

medicalxpress.com...
edit on 10/9/2021 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/9/2021 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Stress effects hormone levels which in tern effects menstruation.

Stress caused by anti vaxxer misinformation terrifying women that the vax will make them sterile?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join