It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH Now they are looking at the Covid Vaccine and Menstration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting article, not vaccine specific but MRNA and what it does

rbej.biomedcentral.com...

Therefore, we suggest that downregulation of PTGER2 signaling with aging may lead to infertility or a declining pregnancy rate. Indeed, PGE2 concentrations increased significantly in human endometrial fluid during the window of implantation, and PGE2 levels were markedly lower in patients who did not achieve pregnancy [46]. Interestingly, Peloffo et al. [47] reported that the chronic administration of a selective PTGER2 antagonist resulted in a significant contraceptive effect without adverse side effects in female macaques. These findings suggest that endometrial cells obtained from aged cows have the potential to reduce embryo development via lower PGE2-PTGER2 signaling. In future research, we plan to investigate age-dependent interactions between the early embryo and endometrial cells.

So obviously I haven't read the entire paper yet, but their "conclusion" is along the lines of what I am thinking.

Conclusions

Endometrial cells obtained from aged cows exhibited higher levels of inflammatory- and IFN-signaling, and dysfunction of cell division compared with young cows. In addition, a high basal level of IFN-related genes in endometrial cells of aged cows is suggested a concept of “inflammaging”.

What if the high temp is related to the body tricking itself to thinking it is pregnant. Basal Temps get high when pregnancy occurs.

This is a interesting line of research for me now. Sterilization would not be an option if someone figured out how to get every female to shed their eggs regardless of age. We would have a complete shutdown of new births for a couple of generations, assuming it couldn't be passed from person to person without the jab.

I have 2 girls...both pre covid. Neither is of age to have the shot so have not had any issues there, and don't expect to.

Big pharma has no legal responsibility for anything that happens. If there was some massive conspiracy to cull the birth herd....this fits.

Old people die from Covid, children (females) and birthing age women that get the jab lose all of their eggs, and voila.....you cull millions of folks worldwide.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
ATS is almost Reddit, these days.

Not that I help.

Someone is bound to take this comment the wrong way...

How so?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Old people die from Covid

I agree if they are in nursing home or left there without good care or caring nurses. I had read horrible stories out of the nursing homes from last year.

Protect your family and children.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It mentions interferon Tau, a chemistry that I believe contains taurine which is a neuromodulator and also an amino acid that stimulates nerve repair and regrowth. I could see that being necessary in developing a healthy child. Now if mRNA vaccines do mess with the utilization of the taurine, it could cause problems.

Taurine is in humans, an abundant conditional amino acid which requires sulfite oxidase to work. I use it to keep my epilepsy at bay, and it is actually good at fixing cells in our nervous system by some method I cannot remember how it actually works. Now it appears that interferon Tau is reduced so inflammation rises....remember taurine is a neuromodulator, the most potent antioxidant in the human body. Inflammation could cause excess bleeding and mucous excretion in the uterous I suppose. Taurine is actually anti-inflammatory to some extent and so is glutamine if the balance of glutamine to glutamate is off balance. Too much glutamate and not enough glutamine can cause inflammation in the joints and guts. Where else does it cause problems that they have not discovered yet?.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Just another 60-70 days now, and the real truth is going to start coming out. And I personally think this is why there's such a big push to get everyone jabbed as fast as possible. They know. Or, should I say...they know they don't know (what will happen).

Why 60-70 days? This is when the first babies will start being born post vax. Maybe a little sooner, but the numbers will be more difficult to trend because vax % were so low before that.

I pray my prediction is wrong, but I'm fearful it may not be.

edit on 9/7/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
"Now they are looking at the Covid Vaccine and Menstration"

The Rectal Bleeding people are going to feel left out.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Have you heard of NAC and if so what do you think of it as a supplement?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
With regard to breast feeding mothers.....
If mum has been vaccinated and is breast feeding (particularly a baby girl, but not excluding baby boys here) then going along with Vasa's comments about shedding/losing their 'pay load' of ovum, then this will certainly cause problems for at least 2-3 generations.
Have you heard of 'backwash?

“When a baby suckles at its mother's breast, a vacuum is created. Within that vacuum, the infant's saliva is sucked back into the mother's nipple, where receptors in her mammary gland read its signals. This "baby spit backwash," as she delightfully describes it, contains information about the baby's immune status. Everything scientists know about physiology indicates that baby spit backwash is one of the ways that breast milk adjusts its immunological composition. If the mammary gland receptors detect the presence of pathogens, they compel the mother's body to produce antibodies to fight it, and those antibodies travel through breast milk back into the baby's body, where they target the infection.”

Sorry about the link, it's Facebook from September 2019 parenting group.
Backwash
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
oh and they term it is as Menstruating people not women. they will also be tracking transgenders in their trials i suppose to track their periods. WTH

Simple... the study will only include pre-op trans-men (by that I mean men pretending to be women, I will never refer to them as trans-women, because they aren't and never will be women), and they sill simply say:

Look, see, no bleeding, no problems... case closed.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Mandroid7
We didn't know..it was experimental...it was your choice!!

Suckers

Nursing women should stay tf away as well.

Not sure whats up with linking this page.

Looks like they censored it.

pf iser had a space in it, and just pasting the link cuts off the URL and causes this.
My link corrected should be good to be read. Looks like it is a too long url. putting in spaces to parse.

[ url=https : //web.archive.org/web/20210907002249/ http s: // www.lifesitenews.com/news/nursing-baby-died-with-blood-clots-inflamed-arteries-following-mothers-pfizer-shot-vaers-report-says/ ]Too long URL to WayBack Archive[ / url]

original page
edit on 9/8/2021 by Skada because: link malformed, putting in spaces to convert to text.

edit on 9/8/2021 by Skada because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

Last week, she got her wish: The National Institutes of Health has awarded $1.67 million to researchers at five institutions to study potential links between coronavirus vaccinations and menstruation, the agency announced Aug. 30.

Friends……….We’ve been saying this the whole time.
They have put the cart before the horse and been calling US CRAZY, US CRAZY!!!
Ohhh it makes me angry!

Why the F would they do a study AFTER the fact! Isn’t this something that should be done in…oh I don’t know…. The TESTING phase?

The next person that tells me it isn’t an experimental vaccine is going to get a really dirty look from me, and I might even growl a little bit.
& I am also going to tell them this is the reason why vaccines shouldn’t be rushed, there is a time element.

Write to the WHO. Tell them about your highly technical background (loads of clever shxt) and instruct them on how to conduct a clinical trial properly. You are so incredibly wasted on a website of little relevance to the actual world. When it comes to design of experiments, I can't believe they have passed over Dr JAGStrom, MD, PhD. Let's mobilise!
edit on 8-9-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Mandroid7
We didn't know..it was experimental...it was your choice!!

Suckers

Nursing women should stay tf away as well.

Not sure whats up with linking this page.

Looks like they censored it.

pf iser had a space in it, and just pasting the link cuts off the URL and causes this.
My link corrected should be good to be read. Looks like it is a too long url. putting in spaces to parse.

[ url=https : //web.archive.org/web/20210907002249/ http s: // www.lifesitenews.com/news/nursing-baby-died-with-blood-clots-inflamed-arteries-following-mothers-pfizer-shot-vaers-report-says/ ]Too long URL to WayBack Archive[ / url]

original page

Well that article certainly doesn't give me warm fuzzies.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

www.yahoo.com...

Last week, she got her wish: The National Institutes of Health has awarded $1.67 million to researchers at five institutions to study potential links between coronavirus vaccinations and menstruation, the agency announced Aug. 30.

Ohhh it makes me angry!

Why the F would they do a study AFTER the fact! Isn’t this something that should be done in…oh I don’t know…. The TESTING phase?

The next person that tells me it isn’t an experimental vaccine is going to get a really dirty look from me, and I might even growl a little bit.
& I am also going to tell them this is the reason why vaccines shouldn’t be rushed, there is a time element.

Write to the WHO. Tell them about your highly technical background (loads of clever shxt) and instruct them on how to conduct a clinical trial properly. You are so incredibly wasted on a website of little relevance to the actual world. When it comes to design of experiments, I can't believe they have passed over Dr JAGStrom, MD, PhD. Let's mobilise!

Yay...a new ATS troll that only signed up to troll! You won't last long here. You have added nothing to any thread you have posted on.

Enjoy Mr progressive blue haired soyboi!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.yahoo.com...

Ohhh it makes me angry!

Yay...a new ATS troll that only signed up to troll! You won't last long here. You have added nothing to any thread you have posted on.

Enjoy Mr progressive blue haired soyboi!

No, I'm not a troll and am rather offended that you say that. On ATS, we deny ignorance and encourage healthy discussion. Otherwise, there is a danger that the site becomes an echo chamber. We are rational and we are scientific. We build theories on fact. Offending people is not at all my intention.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

my partner hasnt had any vaccines but has been around girls that have been double jabbed and her cycles are being weird as hell according to her, and word on the street is that vaccinated shed spike proteins and females who havent had vaccines get them and its affecting them too.

she spent time with them during her sisters hen do recently and at the wedding as well
but she said its been happening for months.
She was also around my mother who has been double jabbed.

so who knows but ive definitely noticed they have been irregular in timing , i have been with my partner since 2006
so I know her well enough to notice things like this.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

my partner hasnt had any vaccines but has been around girls that have been double jabbed and her cycles are being weird as hell according to her, and word on the street is that vaccinated shed spike proteins and females who havent had vaccines get them and its affecting them too.

she spent time with them during her sisters hen do recently and at the wedding as well

so who knows but ive definitely noticed they have been irregular in timing , i have been with my partner since 2006

Okay, so we have anecdotal evidence here. Per the scientific method, this is the weakest form of evidence, which is not to say it is not true. It's passing through the scientific process now, so lets see what the results are. I know that we are referring to the developning evidence base at all times on this forum: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... We deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Okay, so we have anecdotal evidence here. Per the scientific method, this is the weakest form of evidence, which is not to say it is not true. It's passing through the scientific process now, so lets see what the results are. I know that we are referring to the developning evidence base at all times on this forum: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... We deny ignorance.

That paper is from September 2020.....vaccines and spike proteins from them were not around back then except for small phase 1/2 trials.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

No, I'm not a troll and am rather offended that you say that. On ATS, we deny ignorance and encourage healthy discussion.

Is this what you call “healthy discussion”

You don’t know jack about me, or anyone else on here. How would you know if someone actually worked for WHO or Moderna, or Pfizer etc, or someone actually doing these experiments?

PS.I do have a highly technical background.
PS. I didn’t do clinical trials, but I work with tens of thousands of them, if not hundreds of thousands of them
PS.You are a TROLL
edit on 8-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

No, I'm not a troll and am rather offended that you say that. On ATS, we deny ignorance and encourage healthy discussion.

Is this what you call “healthy discussion”

You don’t know jack about me, or anyone else on here. How would you know if someone actually worked for WHO or Moderna, or Pfizer etc, or someone actually doing these experiments?

PS.I do have a highly technical background.
PS. I didn’t do clinical trials, but I work with tens of thousands of them, if not hundreds of thousands of them
PS.You are a TROLL

Great, I'm glad you have a very technical background (you have prevously waved it about). That means you know better than to spout off with a post about how you feel and how you feel other people should feel on the basis of heresy. Please re-read your initial post to know what I am talking about. It is much ado about nothing. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join