It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH Now they are looking at the Covid Vaccine and Menstration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Is it "Row" or is it "Waid" ?šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I said that to a co-worker who said I would risk dying rather than getting the vax. It is a little crazy out there right now.

I had COVID. It was bad. My body should now have a natural immunity...unless it is something made in a lab???? Hmmm.....

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I had COVID. It was bad. My body should now have a natural immunity...unless it is something made in a lab???? Hmmm.....

I pondered/posted the same question in a "natural immunity" thread..no one replied. I thought it a reasonable question. It does seem though, you having it, will give you some natural immunity.

edit on 8-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I pondered/posted the same question in a "natural immunity" thread..no one replied. I thought it a reasonable question. It does seem though, you having it, will give you some natural immunity.

Natural good immunity doesn't make anyone any money!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Well, of course, but going the get infected route, is a slight risk more. Really, I was more pondering the same as matafuchs.. does natural immunity apply, with a virus that was engineered?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Well, of course, but going the get infected route, is a slight risk more. Really, I was more pondering the same as matafuchs.. does natural immunity apply, with a virus that was engineered?

If the virus was engineered, and paid for by the guy pushing the vaccine, then would you trust the vaccine?

I just wish they would be honest about the damn thing. I mean this has to be the fastest mutating virus in history. It has gone through 4 now? In about a year and a half? That isn't normal as far as I can tell. The speed of mutation alone should be a red flag.

I would bet those that created it didn't expect it to happen this quickly.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

If the virus was engineered, and paid for by the guy pushing the vaccine, then would you trust the vaccine?

I just wish they would be honest about the damn thing. I mean this has to be the fastest mutating virus in history. It has gone through 4 now? In about a year and a half? That isn't normal as far as I can tell. The speed of mutation alone should be a red flag.

I would bet those that created it didn't expect it to happen this quickly.

Here's what I think. They f'd up bad, playing with fire, and letting it get out. They are desperately trying to turn it around.
That's really the gist of it to me. I waver back and forth on whether it has been overblown, I tend to lean that way, but the death rate was 15% more last year, so, I dunno. It definitely plays havoc in some area's medical systems. I guess more due to population density, as to why that is. I personally know some people involved in health care here, they are ready to quit.

JM2C, I could be wrong on all of that

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Every thing that enters your body builds an immunity unless you are immune compromised. This is why older people get it an die so easily.

From what I read almost 90% of people who had COVID still are resistant a year later. A virus is part of your acquired immune system. There is no reason why a person would not have a built up immunity to COVID unless, like i have said before, there is something lab made in there.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I truly think it was leaked. To see what it would do. This was a global germ warfare test. Look at all of the data acquired about how it mutates, spreads and how potent.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I doubt we will ever know the truth ..conclusively.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
No actually it is not approved. They approved a separate vaccine that is not even in production. They back doored the Pfizer as a replacement but Pfizer is still under eua.

That's just the basic over view not to mention the individual contracts per country from Pfizer.

Good luck suing them for anything regarding this jab. You could literally take it on camera and die immediately after with it being declared directly from the vaccine by 10 different independent medical professionals and still not be able to sue.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If we assume it's a chimera, and the Aids and Ebola virus are actually the ones stitched into the SARS one. Then isn't it plausible that Aids being a retrovirus, will stitch into your DNA and not just give an RNA response to the cells, but actually do what aids do and destroy the immune system? Then require constant antivirals to live a decent life.?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting article, not vaccine specific but MRNA and what it does

rbej.biomedcentral.com...

Therefore, we suggest that downregulation of PTGER2 signaling with aging may lead to infertility or a declining pregnancy rate. Indeed, PGE2 concentrations increased significantly in human endometrial fluid during the window of implantation, and PGE2 levels were markedly lower in patients who did not achieve pregnancy [46]. Interestingly, Peloffo et al. [47] reported that the chronic administration of a selective PTGER2 antagonist resulted in a significant contraceptive effect without adverse side effects in female macaques. These findings suggest that endometrial cells obtained from aged cows have the potential to reduce embryo development via lower PGE2-PTGER2 signaling. In future research, we plan to investigate age-dependent interactions between the early embryo and endometrial cells.

So obviously I haven't read the entire paper yet, but their "conclusion" is along the lines of what I am thinking.

Conclusions

Endometrial cells obtained from aged cows exhibited higher levels of inflammatory- and IFN-signaling, and dysfunction of cell division compared with young cows. In addition, a high basal level of IFN-related genes in endometrial cells of aged cows is suggested a concept of ā€œinflammagingā€.

What if the high temp is related to the body tricking itself to thinking it is pregnant. Basal Temps get high when pregnancy occurs.

This is a interesting line of research for me now. Sterilization would not be an option if someone figured out how to get every female to shed their eggs regardless of age. We would have a complete shutdown of new births for a couple of generations, assuming it couldn't be passed from person to person without the jab.

I have 2 girls...both pre covid. Neither is of age to have the shot so have not had any issues there, and don't expect to.

Big pharma has no legal responsibility for anything that happens. If there was some massive conspiracy to cull the birth herd....this fits.

Old people die from Covid, children (females) and birthing age women that get the jab lose all of their eggs, and voila.....you cull millions of folks worldwide.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Until I got my second dose, I hadn't had a period in probably a year if I recall correctly. I've been peri-menopausal with an IUD for a long time. After the Pfizer dose in July, I suddenly had a period and some pretty painful cramps. It wasn't a heavy one, thank goodness, but it was there. And I haven't had one since then either. It seems far too close to that second shot to be coincidence given that I hadn't had a period in a very long time.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My instinct would be yes natural immunity should still apply... but if your immune response was tampered with, perhaps not. Or maybe thereā€™s a larger relationship between the engineered virus and the new form of vaccines weā€™ve been presented with?

Is it mainstream yet to call the virus engineered? Itā€™s hard to keep up sometimes.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yikes! My wife and I are trying to have children and donā€™t want to risk something from the vaccine impacting that.

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

Until I got my second dose, I hadn't had a period in probably a year if I recall correctly. I've been peri-menopausal with an IUD for a long time. After the Pfizer dose in July, I suddenly had a period and some pretty painful cramps. It wasn't a heavy one, thank goodness, but it was there. And I haven't had one since then either. It seems far too close to that second shot to be coincidence given that I hadn't had a period in a very long time.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting article, not vaccine specific but MRNA and what it does

rbej.biomedcentral.com...

Therefore, we suggest that downregulation of PTGER2 signaling with aging may lead to infertility or a declining pregnancy rate. Indeed, PGE2 concentrations increased significantly in human endometrial fluid during the window of implantation, and PGE2 levels were markedly lower in patients who did not achieve pregnancy [46]. Interestingly, Peloffo et al. [47] reported that the chronic administration of a selective PTGER2 antagonist resulted in a significant contraceptive effect without adverse side effects in female macaques. These findings suggest that endometrial cells obtained from aged cows have the potential to reduce embryo development via lower PGE2-PTGER2 signaling. In future research, we plan to investigate age-dependent interactions between the early embryo and endometrial cells.

So obviously I haven't read the entire paper yet, but their "conclusion" is along the lines of what I am thinking.

Conclusions

Endometrial cells obtained from aged cows exhibited higher levels of inflammatory- and IFN-signaling, and dysfunction of cell division compared with young cows. In addition, a high basal level of IFN-related genes in endometrial cells of aged cows is suggested a concept of ā€œinflammagingā€.

What if the high temp is related to the body tricking itself to thinking it is pregnant. Basal Temps get high when pregnancy occurs.

This is a interesting line of research for me now. Sterilization would not be an option if someone figured out how to get every female to shed their eggs regardless of age. We would have a complete shutdown of new births for a couple of generations, assuming it couldn't be passed from person to person without the jab.

I have 2 girls...both pre covid. Neither is of age to have the shot so have not had any issues there, and don't expect to.

Big pharma has no legal responsibility for anything that happens. If there was some massive conspiracy to cull the birth herd....this fits.

Old people die from Covid, children (females) and birthing age women that get the jab lose all of their eggs, and voila.....you cull millions of folks worldwide.

www.youtube.com...

Well....this is a conspiracy forum and this scenario fits the bill better than killing everyone with a vaccine. This way they can claim they didn't have enough time to really test, but wanted to save everyone they could.

What is sad is that plenty would accept that answer these days.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

My instinct would be yes natural immunity should still apply... but if your immune response was tampered with, perhaps not. Or maybe thereā€™s a larger relationship between the engineered virus and the new form of vaccines weā€™ve been presented with?

I know some natural immunity, or antibodies are present in people who recovered, I have read 8 months..at least with the initial variants. Some people do take a long time to recover..I'm not sure how they measure up.

As for the new form of vaccine, mRNA is the future of medicine, it's been worked on for 3 decades. I get it, people are wary of change, and suspect of big pharma, I'm not in love with much of their practices, and historical shenanigans either.

Not everything is a conspiracy though, sometimes, things are as advertised, albeit, spun a bit much, someone always profits in any disaster. Lots more than just big pharma.

Is it mainstream yet to call the virus engineered? Itā€™s hard to keep up sometimes.

I think we are almost there.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
Yikes! My wife and I are trying to have children and donā€™t want to risk something from the vaccine impacting that.

It's strange. My daughter thinks it was just general stress that caused the period to suddenly restart, but I don't know. Something tells me it's more than that. I'm a living ball of stress and had no period at all, then suddenly, there it was.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Yo I was just sharing my own experience on this from a female very close to me , I know full well its anecdotal
I love science and believe that the truth is waiting everywhere to be discovered by us, how do you think we start down the path of gathering evidence ? we share our experiences and then we go , oh hey I see what you mean maybe we should look into this.
So don't just throw away peoples experiences as unworthy in the name of science , asking questions and sharing information is where we begin. After all scientists didn't go hey women are experiencing issues with menstruation , it was women's anecdotal evidence that made scientists go hey we should look into this further.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join