It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ATS members, should I do this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I mentioned that I live in a medical university town and the wife and I guess, too, that I know 2 doctors that may put out a helping hand.
We all know that Tokyo medical university has the best of the newest tech for research, but where I'm at, we might have the newest addition to the hospital that has been built in Japan with a high tech research center. The newest addition is highly secured by locked entrance. I know, I've been there.
Anyway , my question is this: should I run buy both doctors to have them check into graphene oxide in the Moderna and Pfizer vacs. I 'm quite sure we don't have the J and J vaccine in this country?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I mentioned that I live in a medical university town and the wife and I guess, too, that I know 2 doctors that may put out a helping hand.
We all know that Tokyo medical university has the best of the newest tech for research, but where I'm at, we might have the newest addition to the hospital that has been built in Japan with a high tech research center. The newest addition is highly secured by locked entrance. I know, I've been there.
Anyway , my question is this: should I run buy both doctors to have them check into graphene oxide in the Moderna and Pfizer vacs. I 'm quite sure we don't have the J and J vaccine in this country?

Go for it! Do them have an STEM? You're going to need one.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines shipped to other countries may be different, because China is focusing on ruining American lives right now.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I like reading your posts from around the world.
So, hell to the naw naw from Mandroid.
Roll kilo g..like a ninja...not a whack-a-mole

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Are you referring to Stem cell research, if so, yes.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I like reading your posts from around the world.
So, hell to the naw naw from Mandroid.
Roll kilo g..like a ninja...not a whack-a-mole

Yes, Jamaican ganji needs to be rolled like a ninja man.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Are you referring to Stem cell research, if so, yes.

No, a STEM is a Scanning Tunneling Electron Microscope. That is if you want to see the graphene oxide nanoparticles.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Unless you plan to get one of them, I wouldn't bother

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I am curious what is in the Pfizer i say go for it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There have been a few reports that have brought up Graphine Oxide. At least putting it on their radar for something to watch out for is good. The more it can be verified the stronger Nuremberg 2 gets.

Getting deeper into it, black goo and 5G could be parts of this puzzle?

top topics

join