It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent massive unreported CDC cover up of vaccine deaths

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Welcome to reality according to Bit#e, more like.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Welcome to reality.

Florida nurse talks about being on the front lines - The delta variant is caused by the quackccines.

A video of some buffoon talking isn't proof or evidence of anything. It's a personal anecdote and nothing more. Does this nurse have a graduate level background in epidemiology? Please cite a legit source, just one time. I dare you.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

"Mass vaccination during pandemic a historic blunder: Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier "

www.msn.com...
edit on 6-9-2021 by Zitterbewegung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

"BitChute" lunatic 101.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Is clear that the covid started to ebb, until the mass jabbing started then the cases soared, is a fact, data does not lie, CDC try to cover it up telling is was a delta variant and the unvaxed, they are running of excuses because more and more people are getting covid regardless of vax or not.

You do not have to be a genius to figure out.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

At least im not lost in space, my little "Bitchute" brother. x

Da, da da, da, da da, da, da.

Danger danger Will Robinson. x

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Aye, clear as mud.

You don't need to be a genius but a tertiary education goes down a treat.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Oh yay... The opinion of one physician who happens to have a background in epidemiology. It's still ainoroty opinion and just an opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I may many more links i've posted I just didn't want to overload you with them.

Gish Gallop

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Here you go. Posted it another thread this weekend.

"Our model suggests three specific risk factors that favour the emergence and establishment of a vaccine-resistant strain that are intuitively obvious: high probability of initial emergence of the resistant strain, high number of infected individuals54 and low rate of vaccination55. By contrast, a counterintuitive result of our analysis is that the highest risk of resistant strain establishment occurs when a large fraction of the population has already been vaccinated but the transmission is not controlled. Similar conclusions have been reached in a SIR model of the ongoing pandemic56 and a model of pathogen escape from host immunity57. "

www.nature.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Welcome to reality.

Florida nurse talks about being on the front lines - The delta variant is caused by the quackccines.

A video of some buffoon talking isn't proof or evidence of anything. It's a personal anecdote and nothing more. Does this nurse have a graduate level background in epidemiology? Please cite a legit source, just one time. I dare you.

Good luck with that.....

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

"Bitchute is just a platform"

"BitChute is a video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017. It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech."

"Mein Kampf" was just a book.

edit on 6-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

Here you go. Posted it another thread this weekend.

"Our model suggests three specific risk factors that favour the emergence and establishment of a vaccine-resistant strain that are intuitively obvious: high probability of initial emergence of the resistant strain, high number of infected individuals54 and low rate of vaccination55. By contrast, a counterintuitive result of our analysis is that the highest risk of resistant strain establishment occurs when a large fraction of the population has already been vaccinated but the transmission is not controlled. Similar conclusions have been reached in a SIR model of the ongoing pandemic56 and a model of pathogen escape from host immunity57. "

www.nature.com...

And that is how you post a legitimate citation! Glad to see someone can do it around here.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just heard from a coworker last night that a friend of his died 2 days ago after getting the vaxx. Dude was like 54 i think he said?

Just food for thought.
edit on 9/6/2021 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Died of what?

The vaccinations don't reverse entropy not increase longevity.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Died of what?

The vaccinations don't reverse entropy not increase longevity.

He said covid, but I'm not sure if the guy had any underlying medical conditions.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

My Mrs Gran just died of complications due to COVID 19, double pneumonia in both lungs.

Double vaccinated as well with Astrazeneca jab, but 78 years old with pre-existing COPD.

Full family down south got it, she thought she would be ok to take her grandkids.

Anyhoo RIP Stephanie's Nan.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Is clear that the covid started to ebb, until the mass jabbing started then the cases soared, is a fact, data does not lie, CDC try to cover it up telling is was a delta variant and the unvaxed, they are running of excuses because more and more people are getting covid regardless of vax or not.

You do not have to be a genius to figure out.

You don't have to be a genius. But you do have to be mature enough to keep still long enough to understand the information in the video's. If they can't make it through a short video featuring qualified doctors.......Well lets just say Covid-19 is the least of their problems.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

My Mrs Gran just died of complications due to COVID 19, double pneumonia in both lungs.

Double vaccinated as well with Astrazeneca jab, but 78 years old with pre-existing COPD.

Full family down south got it, she thought she would be ok to take her grandkids.

Anyhoo RIP Stephanie's Nan. [/quote

Did they use Remdesivir on her. Causes kidney's to fail which makes lungs fill up with fluid.

Remdesivir Causes Renal Failure, Hospital Protocols Are Killing People
edit on 6-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: trying for last time

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join