It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent massive unreported CDC cover up of vaccine deaths

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The CDC is now listing vaccinated deaths as unvaccinated if they die within 14 days of vaccination! Since March 8th 2021.

Just as I've always known they would do. So predictable. They're still pushing the vaccines and at the same time covering up the extreme failure of the vaccines. Pretending that the vaccine deaths are unvaccinated covid-14 deaths and skewing the data! Stupid criminals in control of our emergency disease control.

Dr. Simone Gold

URGENT Massive UNREPORTED CDC Cover Up of Vaccine Deaths SAVE THE CHILDREN
edit on 6-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more facts

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
The CDC is now listing vaccinated deaths as unvaccinated if they die within 14 days of vaccination! Since March 8th 2021.

Just as I've always known they would do. So predictable. They're still pushing the vaccines and at the same time covering up the extreme failure of the vaccines. Pretending that the vaccine deaths are unvaccinated covid-14 deaths and skewing the data! Stupid criminals in control of our emergency disease control.

Dr. Simone Gold

Simone Gold, the one from America's Frontline Doctors? I knew as soon as I clicked on the thread you didn't have a legitimate source. She's a joke and a fraud who puts politics before medicine. Are you Dr. Gold? Her M.O. is eerily similar to yours actually.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Either way i still dont trust these vaxs let alone the mRNA ones or AZ. Something odd is happening that is for sure. You had some in UK saying to potlicans.

"Wait dont give these vaxs to 12,15 who are healthy because of heart inflammations"

And now the politicians are pushing the vaxs for the youth dispute the data.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
How about what was done with the Swine flu and all the deaths and bad reactions that resulted from that jab. If anyone thinks they pharma has changed their spots or government can not be pushed to advertiser for Pharma all I can say is what rock have you been hiding under.. A 60 minute piece, not exactly a right wing mouth piece www.bitchute.com...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Are you Dr. Gold? Her M.O. is eerily similar to yours actually.

originally posted by: peter vlar

Dr. Simone Gold

Simone Gold, the one from America's Frontline Doctors? I knew as soon as I clicked on the thread you didn't have a legitimate source. She's a joke and a fraud who puts politics before medicine. Are you Dr. Gold? Her M.O. is eerily similar to yours actually.

The M.O. of following the facts and science?
Just obey your masters as you always do. Don't listen to thousands of doctors and scientists. Your Gods Gates and Fauci should be obeyed at all cost.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliance

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Covid-19 deaths that occur within 14 days of vaccination?

Or all deaths that occur within 14 days of vaccination?

You get run over by a bus, how do authorities know you have, or have not, been vaccinated?

(post by peter vlar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

It's true, says right on the CDC's cause-of-death reports they're not counting them if occurring within the first 14 days of the shot.

Also, check out this news of vaccinated dropping like flies in West Virginia from the governor

Or read it off the government web site at www.newsandsen... tinel.com/news/local-news/2021/08/west-virginia-covid-19-hospitalizations-close-in-on-record-levels/

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

She's a joke and a fraud who puts politics before medicine.

So show me the data where HCQ and Ivermectin don't work for covid. Cause at this time I see plenty of evidence that it does and you are the one projecting your political beliefs.

c19study.com

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

The West Virginia governor must feel horrible. He personally handed out $100 gift cards to those who agreed to be vaccinated, and followed through on that promise.

He may as well have been paying them $100 to commit suicide.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

It's not really surprising. Wasn't the government at the beginning of this (sic) pandemic listing every death as covid?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At least he has the honor to speak the truth, probably as soon as he knew it. Everyone's actions now are important because there will come a time, shortly, when we'll discern amongst each other who was willfully complicit vs just plain stupid lal (laughing a little--really little).

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Dr. Simone Gold

Hmm?

Didn't all those crazy crack pot conspiracy theorists say everything that has happened recently would happen...

I mean it's not hard to see...

The depopulation plan is right there plain as day in agenda 21/31 and the Georgia guide stones, anyone can see...

People act like that kind of stuff can't happen...

Or that there government CDC and all other government agencies actually care about there well being...

If your one of the people who believes your government cares about your well being...

Your a blind sheep

(post by DustyDust removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

"Bitchute" once again. LoL

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a manners violation)
(post by MrBuddy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's so stupid, what this rogue government is trying to do, many of the lies so very stupid. Everybody knows the initial vaccine deaths, those that very badly react to catastrophic clotting the, quite appropriately, clot shots cause, happen within days, less than 14 days. I don't know who the monsters, at such as the CDC, even think they're fooling. Those that can't count, past their fingers? What is this idiotic notion piles of dead bodies, that people saw were healthy, before the clot shot, will just go away, if you don't count them? What, families and friends won't notice a member missing, if the CDC doesn't increment the count? What's with all this stupid propaganda, so easy to see through? Do all these obvious liars, with their death cult agenda, think they're scoring points, when they tell foolish lies?

edit on 6-9-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Have they EVER had a legitimate source?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join